[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The perfect girl for you is out there somewhere. Why have you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1365585408895.jpg (180KB, 923x1295px) Image search: [Google]
1365585408895.jpg
180KB, 923x1295px
The perfect girl for you is out there somewhere.

Why have you stopped trying to find her?

Why give up on something you so desperately crave?
>>
the same motive i dont play lotto tickets, im not retarded
>>
>>36435360
Fpbp fpbp fpbp
>>
nigga I'm broke

gotta get my own place first
>>
>>36435349
I know she's there
but I can't have her
the world is keeping us apart
>>
>>36435440
Same here.

Hate it that I have to delay it
>>
File: 62006035_p1.png (490KB, 860x1214px) Image search: [Google]
62006035_p1.png
490KB, 860x1214px
The perfect girl for me is fat Momiji.
>>
File: haha.gif (2MB, 176x144px) Image search: [Google]
haha.gif
2MB, 176x144px
>>36435349
Because I found her but I was not the perfect man for her and Chad Thundercock was there to take her virginity. After he dumped her that stupid whore came back to me trying to start shit but thanks god I am very narcissistic and ignored the shit out of her. I have never been so mad in my life but thankfully that made me realize that the only person I need on my life to be truly happy is me and my beautiful self.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.