[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally get a girlfriend >So amazing for a couple years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170417-143026.png (838KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170417-143026.png
838KB, 1440x2560px
>finally get a girlfriend
>So amazing for a couple years
>She's my best friend too
>one fucking day she says... Need to tell you something robot
>Says.. I want to get a sex change.. will you stay with me?

Do you stay
Do you go gay
Do you leave

Also
Why is it so acceptable to want/have a sex change.
>>
>>36435192
Only you can answer this. Personally I would do my best to talk her out of it in a nonthreatening and supportive way, but at some point I would draw the line and say goodbye.
>>
>>36435192
I'd be disappointed, but if she really wanted to get her penis turned inside out, then that's her choice. It's not like we'd suddenly become unable to do anal.
>>
>>36435207
At a point? Any idea what that point would be for you?
>>
I guess what I didn't mention is I wanted children with her.. kids who have a mom and dad
>>
>>36435192
>she's my best friend too

She should understand your feelings then. I'd just tell her that I'm not willing to date a dude. If she has any sense at all she'd understand.
>>
>>36435224
If she decides to go through with it. I wouldn't end it if she was just considering it.
>>
>>36435275
I do get what you're saying. But going through or not.. that's a big thing to bring to a relationship and drop it without warning. Its hard to think she doesn't think it's just all about her.
>>
I would leave what the fuck. The reason you dated her instead of being a friend is cause you wanted to fuck a girl and have a romantic relationship with her. If my girlfriend was seriously wanting a sex change I would drop her. Is that even unrealistic?

Fucking hit her back saying what would you do if you turned trans also and cut your dick off.
>>
>>36435192
I would say, "Wait till it's BOGO and I'll get one too." If she actually went through with it though I would run away and pretend we never met.
>>
>>36435339
That would just lead to her fucking you in the ass.
>>
Fuck that. Transgay is the dumbest shit ever and is more proof that being born in the wrong body is bullshit than anything. Like dudes who transition and realize they don't like men in practice so they become "lesbians".
>>
>>36435339
>>36435215
>>36435269

What if it was a boyfriend who wanted to be a girl?

Because it was. I freaked out. How the fuck was I going to have kids with some guy who cut his cock off?

I just don't get who in their late 20s can be serious about this. I'd be disowned. Who's family agrees with a sex change of their child? Why is this supposed to be accepted.???
>>
>>36435192
Support but not commit.
Id still care for her.. i just wouldnt be sexually or emotionally attracted to her anymore. And those are big deals in a relationship.
>>
>>36435487
People were arguing with me that giving preteen children drugs that delay their puberty until they are 18 was a bad idea. They want these kids to make a decision like delaying their puberty so they can choose for themselves if they want to fully commit to being trans. This is preteen so like 10 years old. At ten I wanted to be fucking goku from dragon ball z. This shit is honestly infuriating.
>>
>>36435487
Have her freeze some of her sperm, then you can be artificially inseminated when the two of you decide it's time to become mommies.
>>
>>36435544
Do you think you'd feel better as a person if you were given muscle implants, a tall yellow wig, and a gun?
>>
Hi >>36435487 im >>36435516
Im sorry anon.. youve got it rough. Sticky situation for sure.
Praying for you.
>>
>>36435192
She is probably "testing" you but it is a very stupid "test".

The honest answers are seldom satisfactory or PC.
>i am attracted to one particular sex
>you will not be the person I loved
>i don't want to have a serious relationship with a mentally ill person
>>
>>36435192
Easy. I would leave

I signed up for a girlfriend. Nothing else
>>
>>36435192
>need to tell you something robot
>ROBOT
REEEEEEEEEE!
>>
File: Tips le fedora.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Tips le fedora.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>36435584
>Praying for you.
It's fine to not help everyone with all their problems, but don't pretend like you're actually doing something for them when you're not.
>>
>>36435544
Wat. Some of that I don't get.
Wait until 18 to go on hrt? I have no opinion.
Be with someone at 28 who randomly becomes serious about being a female?

He never did. He left. Tried it. Mixed it with BDSM. Tried it with men and women. Decided he didn't want it.

Dumb shit society.
Lolllllliberalstupidity.
>>
>>36435610
Almost want to puke that you say 'she' is testing me.

I'm a great gf. He is the selfish cunt
>>
>>36435610
Oh hai!
Another trip to add to the filter
Bye!
>>
>>36435665
My mistake I suppose. I may have misread.

To be clear I do not support or agree with gender dysphoria in any way. If you were not born with the right chromosomes you are not getting your chosen pronouns, snowflake.

The only way I will ever accept transgender people as the opposite sex is if they find a way to change their chromosomes and grow the proper testes or ovaries which actually function. Otherwise you are an aggressive tomboy or mentally ill drag queen with mutilated genitals.

I mean that's fine but I don't call a horse a duck.
>>
>>36435192
IF I GO THERE WILL BE TROUBLE

AND IF I STAY IT WILL BE DOUBLEpenetration
>>
>>36435706
>he thinks he wilk hurt my feewings

The trip honestly helps you guys who want to live in an insular bubble filter me out. And yet you complain.

Sorry for the convenience.

I dropped the trip just for this post.
>>
>>36435192

I literally had this happen to me. I peaced the fuck out. I'm not dealing with mental illness.
>>
>>36435706

The trip honestly helps you guys who want to live in an insular bubble filter me out. And yet you complain.

l dropped the trip just for this post.
>>
>>36435719
Or just a spoiled fuck.
Who's parents would be like.. omg I still love you even if you became a gross after surgery female..

I don't get it. Who thinks it's ok to think 'I might want a sex change.'... let me just see how my friends and family think about this..

Still pissy you assumed a girl was playing a game. Lol. That's a crazy bitch game
>>
>>36435752
He left me in the end. Because I drank too much ha
>>
>>36435743
>>36435762
>can't hurt muh feelings
>replies
>replies again
What is bait?
>>
>>36435799

The trip honestly heIps you guys who want to live in an insular bubble filter me out. And yet you complain.

I dropped the trip just for this post.
>>
>>36435799
Idk how the second reply happened. Is the robot under maintenance?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.