[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw only women I can get to reply to me on tinder are robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_0345.png (203KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0345.png
203KB, 1242x2208px
>tfw only women I can get to reply to me on tinder are robots

Why shouldn't I just kill myself already?
>>
>>36434573
Women can't be robots retard.
>>
Add her now dude she'll suck your balls
>>
>>36434573
robots are gender binary you cismale fucking asshole scum

sage in every field bitch
>>
File: Capture+_2017-04-21-01-02-18.png (82KB, 720x1187px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-04-21-01-02-18.png
82KB, 720x1187px
>tfw the only girls interested in me are damaged goods.
>tfw I'm getting older and fatter and don't have a choice

what do?
>>
>>36436137
You make a choice. Is damaged goods better than being alone? Answer that
>>
File: 1479786577221.png (409KB, 487x594px) Image search: [Google]
1479786577221.png
409KB, 487x594px
>>36436160
I want to go home and be a family man. I'd like to get married and give my parents grandkids before they pass away.
I don't know if I could do that with a slut
>>
>>36436293
Just scare her off then.
>Where did you go?
"Ring shopping"
>>
File: Capture+_2017-04-21-01-36-30.png (124KB, 720x1187px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-04-21-01-36-30.png
124KB, 720x1187px
>>36436335
she'd probably be okay with the idea tbqh. We dated over 10 years ago and I haven't seen her since
I emailed her to see how she's doing and we started texting.
>>
>>36436293
Slut and damaged goods are two different things
>>
>>36436429
just bail man, what the fuck are you getting into
you crazy ?
>>
>>36436457
she was raped six months ago. someone spike her drink with ketamine.
what would you consider damaged?
>>
>>36436429

Make bepis in her
>>
>>36436493
its not real rape if she was drugged, tell her to fuck off
>>
>>36436493
This is damaged but not slut unless you know she is also a slut. I would give it a chance if I was you but I'm lonely.
>>
>>36436517
Why isn't it real rape if she was drugged?
>>
>>36436529
Because ceelo greene said so
>>
>>36436493
ketamine isn't really a date rape drug
>>
>>36436529
she dont get the feeling of being full consciousness and being unable to fight off the guy as he pound her ass, the rush is amazing
>>
>>36436137
quit acting like a piece of shit
that'd be a good start
she made a statement about dating you, which you completely ignored while answering a question that was never asked. highest tier retard behavior.
>>
>>36436557
>isn't really a date rape drug
Oh golly.
>>
>>36436493
Just putting herself in a position to get "date raped" means she is too dumb/slutty to be serious with.
>>
>>36436606
woah, calm down there my lord, you should get off your horse first
>>
>>36436634
You mean "trusting". I think the word you're looking for is "trusting".
>>
File: Capture+_2017-04-21-01-54-39.png (139KB, 720x1187px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-04-21-01-54-39.png
139KB, 720x1187px
there's also this girl. she's pretty normal and the girl I want to date. we haven't seen each other in a while either.
I gained a lot of weight since then.

HOW DO I STOP BEING A FAT PIECE OF SHIT?
these girls don't know yet
>>
The teacher can only arrive when the student is ready.

Who wants me to completely blow their mind and change the way they interact with girls. Been doing it for a few days now and its literally mind blowing.
>>
>>36436137
Its not even worth it, the fucked up girls just make you feel worthless. Imagine how fucked up mentally you have to be to be a girl that cant get a normal man.
>>
>>36436665
You probably have nothing of value to say but go ahead.
>>
>>36436429
fucking hell what a depressing conversation

>>36436634
you fucking prick stop acting like some men arent out here raping women
>>
>>36436646
No, I mean dumb. People who fall for the Nigerian prince scam are dumb, not "trusting".
>>
>>36436687
>it's not worth it Stacy, virgin loser guys just make you feel worthless. Imagine how fucked up mentally you have to be not not even have sex with a girl once
>>
>no robot gf with a stinky smelly pussy and unkempt pubes

Of course thats fucking nasty, women are disgusting in real life and all of those qualities are undesirable, but its uot of you imagine an anime hoe like that
>>
>>36436653
She looks like a fat piece of shit too, so what's the problem?
>>
>>36436725
>girls should always be aware that men are trying to rape them
>why do women not trust men
Getting raped isn't equivalent to getting scammed
>>
>>36436716
>you fucking prick stop acting like some men arent out here raping women
Why would anyone hang out alone with a guy who might rape them? That is just retarded.
>>
>>36436698
Oh contrare.

Heres some background

> thinking the other day about psychology
> 'if psychology is actually a proven science then surely it means some techniques definitely work'
> delve deeper and search up some psychological techniques
> read more about them
> lightbulb goes off in my head
> realise that every celbrity does this in interviews, every powerful person, every politician, whether consciously or consciously

the thing is this
> they dont deal with reality

Its basically like youre lying but telling the truth at the exact same time. Its so fucked up that it works but when you do it YOU KNOW IT WORKS. Like you get this feeling of you know the girls definitely going to reply so then you can perfectly gauge your response.

What you do is embedd subconscious messages into everything you say, while maintaining plausible deniability and the girl literally convinces herself she likes you.

example ive been using on tinder:

> have you found love on here yet or are you still floating about
girl always responds because youre talking about love and youve only given her 2 options. She obviously hasnt found love on tinder so shes gonna say 'floating about' which subconsciously implies that she has no direction. Women resonate with this feeling because thats how they go through life and by admitting that they have no direction they immediately feel vulnerable

I then say
> I *imagine youre thinking whats a girl gotta do to find love around here*

Theres this thing in psychology when if you hide a command in a sentence it will only reach the subconscious mind. Using words like 'hypothetically' and 'imagine' and saying 'i bet youre not thinking' before saying something allow you to put a picture in someones mind without them being able to accuse you of anything. its scary how much this works. So the command ive just said now has forced her to imagine that she is looking for love. So now shes 'vulnerable' and 'looking for love'

..cont.
>>
>>36436786
Because they dont know theyre going to get raped you fucking idiot. I hope someone ass rapes your mom so you can ask her this dumb shit. Theres memes then theres just being fucking retarded. Idiots like you are why everyone in society is so retarded
>>
>>36436847
If my mom goes on a date with a man other than my father then she deserves it.
>>
>>36436825
cont

the girl will reply something about her looking for love or it being hard to find etc etc. Doesnt matter cause once you learn this technique youll know what to say cause all you have to do is choose what message you want to embed next. Take it slow.

I then say
> Have you ever been in love before? What did it feel like when you were in love
You are now forcing the girl to remember when she was in love. The feelings she gets from this will make her feel like she is in love. If shes never been in love I say 'what was it like when you had a really big crush on a boy'. Again, associating feelings.

What I do next is start whatever I say net with 'With me' so i'll say something like

> With me the feeling of love is when a girl youre talking to can show herself to you bare underneath her social mask without any of the bullshit in a way she doesnt show to other people

Something to this effect.
Subconscious messages here:

>'With me' locks whatever she said about love to me
> when you talk about a hypothetical girl she imagines you with an imaginary girl which makes her see you as preselected and in her subconscious mind the girl is her.
> this immediately makes the girl talk about her subconscious feelings without fear of being judged.
Every girl ive done this to starts telling me super deep shit. Girl yesterday started saying how her ex beat her up and stuff, usually they talk about past loves, 1 girl talked about how she has friends but feels so lonely. Im telling you this shit is so potent

Women actually innately understand these techniques because when you read their responses you realise that they tell you things in this exact same way.

So if I say

'Not saying you really want to meet me but say for example youre attracted to me what does a guy have to do before you feel comfortable '
(you can already see the messages I embedded)

She may respond like
'i might not know if I'm ready but I like it when a boy is blah blah'

cont if you want
>>
>>36436753
>girls should always be aware that some men are trying to rape them
Fixed that for you.
>why do women not trust men they don't know.
Fixed that too.
>>
>>36436937
you can talk a big game, but if you're an ugly manlet you're not getting your dick wet
>>
>>36436937
>'Not saying you really want to meet me but say for example youre attracted to me what does a guy have to do before you feel comfortable '

What a beta way to approach it.

If you've gotten to the point where she's opening up, you've shown her a tender side of yourself, which allows you to be agressive. Just say "Let's meet" and pick a time and date. If she opened up to with the earlier responses, this is all you'll need.
>>
>>36436727
It still true there too.
>>
>>36437038
You fucking idiot youre completely missing the point. She is reading into the subconscious messages

'you really want to meet me'
'youre attracted to me'
'you feel comfortable'

Why the fuck would you say 'Lets meet' after talking for like an hour. The whole point is to maintain plausible deniability.

If you just say 'Lets meet' shes going to say no because shes not just gonna meet someone after 5 minutes of convo.

You dont even understand what beta and alpha means

You read what I said as
'You may be replused by me but what can I do to win you over'

Its literally about how you communicate it
When you say 'repulsed' and 'win you over' you put negative ideas into her head.

What you say literally doesnt have to make any sense AT ALL because this is how women communicate, its all emotion and feeling.

Example of an exact message I sent to a girl:

'Not 100% saying lets spend loads of time together or message all the time.

But after a while a girls usually like you want my number or what

What you up to today anyways'

Her:

Girls like me??? And okayy hahaa youre so confident *smiley emoji* just finished work and bout to go for a run etc

Me:

well we dont know what each other are like yet

and ah you work out absolutely love that

shows you know what you want and go after it

her: hahaaa yeah I want to get to know you first

THE CONVO WE HAD MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE BUT WERE STILL TALKING. When you read it through the subconscious messages it makes perfect sense though.

God you cant teach you faggots anything
>>
>>36437137
also breaking down the convo we had into bitesize baby pieces for you, heres the convo as embedded messages

> lets spend loads of time together or message all the time
> you want my number (subconscious command)
> her: youre so confident
> we dont know what each other are like
> her: I want to get to know you first

You can even see that I came on a little strong in my embedded messages and she picked up on this a little.
>>
>>36437030
do you think I care
>>
>>36437175
Judging from that conversation I'd be willing to bet $100 you're not fucking this girl.
>>
>>36436970
>hashflagnotallmen
I member that. It's rough having people paint an entire race/gender/culture with a broad brush.
>men they don't know
It's the men they do know that are the problem. 90% of rapes are committed by "known men".
>>
>>36437209
ill give you my paypal in sec then bro
>>
>>36437209
what the fuck do you know about anything youre a beta neckbeard faggot. As if you get any pussy at all baka. Stop acting like you even have $100 you broke piece of shit
>>
>>36437218
Sure but it's not like I'm ever gonna hear from you when you inevitably fail to fuck her.
>>
>>36437225
I get laid like twice a year and it's still probably more than you.
>>
>>36436429
You can just tell she spent a lot of time thinking about this and justifying all of the things she has to compromise on in order to accept the idea of dating with you as "good enough"
>>
>>36437259
Ive fucked about 20 girls and Im 20

Used to get like 1 response a week on tinder // 1 conversation.

started doing this 2 days ago and currently holding about 15 conversations

stay mad untermensch

captcha: scoreboard

check it pls
>>
>>36437289
Nice proof there. If it's true then get the fuck out immediately anyways.
It still sucks that you have to put all that effort when there are guys who get laid in three one liners.
>>
>>36437175
hey anon are you going to cont.?
>>
>>36436493
Never, EVER touch a rape victim anon, she will destroy your fucking life

/advice
>>
>>36437214
>90% of rapes are committed by "known men"
In India maybe, not the US. Anyways it doesn't change the fact that she was a dumb bitch who put herself in a position to get raped.
>>
>>36438332
Are you sure about that? Post statistics.
>>
File: 1492458776753.jpg (22KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1492458776753.jpg
22KB, 351x351px
>>36437754
why? please explain little bit more. just curiouos
>>
>>36438362
India: 95%
USA: 70%
http://www.hindustantimes.com/india/95-rapes-committed-by-men-known-to-victim-ncrb/story-Wuj6p6FjZC2ZkM9WEcjREK.html

https://www.rainn.org/statistics/perpetrators-sexual-violence
>>
>>36436825
>>36436937
>talking about love
>on tinder
>>
>weeks before getting any likes
>message women you matched with
>they don't even respond

I feel most of these whores are just on there to either advertise their Instagram or confidence boosters.
>>
>>36438448
Yeah, 70% isn't that much.
>>
>>36438642
Yeah, stating a statistic incorrectly by 20% isn't that much. Like how your uncle only molests you 20% of time.
>>
>>36436429
Well what are you going to do, Stuart?
>>
>>36438642
The point was whether women have to worry more about men than men they do. I'm not the anon who said the wrong statistic, but 70% known is still by far a majority. I don't know if those convicted rapes or alleged rapes though. Alleged rapes are almost always a woman attacking a man she knows.
>>
>>36436293
>Bringing individuals into the world
>As a fucking gift to people with one foot out the door already

Fuck, I hate people. Having kids is the single most selfish thing you could do.
>>
>>36440830
Some people appreciate the chance for a few moments of existence in this great nothingness, anon.
>>
>>36441400
Stare into the eyes of a starving or terminally ill child and tell them that. You can rationalize it all you want it doesnt make it any less selfish.
>>
>>36434573
At least you have the courage to put yourself out there. I'm afraid to even download the app.
>>
>>36437322
I cant be fucking bothered to show proof.

'there are guys that get laid in 3 one liners'

this is what neckbeards actually believe kek

>>36438513
thats the whole point is its like a curveball. Girls want to fuck you when they feel like you understand them deeply, this is why a lot of girls get atttracted to their psychiatrist, its the same shit.

Its ridiculous to talk about love on tinder but thats why it works because we both acknowledge that its ridiculous but still decide to do it

>>36437352
I was goingto cont but I feel like you bitches dont even deserve it anymore
>>
>>36442013
>>36437352

fuck it let me post what I say before I even get the reply to prove this works

another of my 15 or so convos (number is increasing and there are girls im ignoring atm)

> you found love on here yet or you still floating about
aha ive not found love yet b ...
> i imagine youre thinking whats a girl gotta do to find love around here
not really ahaha I dont think tinder is the place
> yeah I get that for example if girls are messaging me stuff like 'youre hot lets meet' but I feel like deep down they want flings to turn into something more. Like for example with me theres a difference between actually having a feeling of love and trust with someone youre talking to Thn waking up in a randoms bed thinking 'why have I just spunked on someones face'.
> not to be crude
> and I think all girls want to be loved deep down

Now we all know what I said made almost no sense and we can see the messages I embedded and the scenario I put into her mind.. lets wait for a response. I guarentee shell say something lik 'do a lot of girls message you then' or 'yeahh I get you + how she feels about love'
>>
I put my height (5'9) in my bio and i've gotten like 12 matches in the past 24 hours. I usually get like 3 a day. Why do I get more? Did girls think I look shorter than that?
>>
>>36442218
5ft 9 is fucking tall man.
>>
>>36442265
5'9" is literally the exact average in the US
>>
>>36437754
>she will destroy your fucking life
Lol wat? If anything they make better gf than the average girl.
>>
>>36442309
It's tall you idiot
>>
>>36441652
Stare into the eyes of a child full of joy from the simplest thing and tell them they'd be better off not existing. It goes both ways anon, and I'd rather be a starving terminally ill child than never live at all personally.
>>
>>36442338
Lmao, thats average even in my country (Chile)
>>
>>36442977
It's average in a relative sense but objectively it's tall.
>>
>>36436137
I would fucking kill for the opportunity you have
>>
There is more to life than women.

Forget about women and try to find joy in the other aspects of life.

t. fellow permavirgin ugly wizard
>>
>>36434573
Hey, there is this girl in my analytical chemistry class that I find pretty cute. She's the shy-cute type, 6-7/10, and I feel that she's within my realm to reach. The thing tho, is that I've really only started to talking to her in the last class of the semester, and I don't even know her name. We'd be seen each other in the final exam for sure, how should I go about approaching her by then? This will be my first real attempt in 21 years if the circumstances are suitable.
>>
>>36443189
to date an emotionally unstable slutty girl (she's fucked at least 25 guys) that recently got raped?
>>
>>36442907
Hahaha no you fucking wouldn't, what a fucking stupid thing to say.
>>
>>36442907
What the. I'm not understanding your reply to me.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170419-131325.png (854KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170419-131325.png
854KB, 1440x2560px
>>36434573
Step 1. be good looking and fuck this boards content mute
>>
File: gudshit.jpg (20KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
gudshit.jpg
20KB, 540x304px
>>36436547
How can I be the only one to notice this?
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.