[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots, what's a good way to ask a guy out? What has happened

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (6KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 191x264px
Fembots, what's a good way to ask a guy out? What has happened when you asked out guys in the past? How many times have you been rejected? Are you bitter?
>>
How about the tried and true "Do you want to go out sometime?"
>>
Rejected 3 times, salty as fuck.
>>
>>36430791
For what reason each time senpai
>>
>>36430791
OP here. I've counted and it's been at least 20+ times. I used to be super desperate.
>>
>>36430849
Are you a man or a woman op, I'm assuming man
>>
I'm a guy. I asked a girl out the other day. I straight up said "I think I'm starting to like you, do you want to be my girlfriend". She rejected me at first but now we're in kind of a pseudo-relationship. It's nice.
>>
>>36430924
Pseudo relationship? Why didn't she fully turn you down.
>>
>>36430890
Wrong, I'm a grill

Long story short, I was mentally ill (depression) for a long fucking time, and I thought someone else could make me happy again.
>>
>>36430983
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Are you still trying?
>>
>>36431005
I mean, I got a dude in mind, but it's going really slowly, which isn't exactly a bad thing, but I have a feeling this guy actually likes me this time around.
>>
>>36431057
I'm happy for you!!
Original
>>
>>36431084
Thank you, anon. :>

organisms
>>
>>36431160
I kind of wish this girl who lived in my state was more receptive atm but I guess she's been super busy. Did those 20 rejection guys not like you?

I've never dated anyone so I don't know.
>>
>>36430656
flash your tits and ask him to fuck!
>>
>>36431197
It was kind of a mix of guys and girls, mainly guys. I used to be really weird and clingy, but I've grown out of it mostly. The girls were mainly close friends in my group, and they just didn't feel right about dating another friend.
>>
>>36430656
generally if you have to ask youre probably clingy and guys hate that. theyre probably taking advantage of that to get in bed with you.
>>
>>36431274
>>36431304
What? A clingy girl sounds great to me though
>>
>>36431374
Nah, you don't understand, my guy. I was scary. I'd always be super scared my friends would leave me, so almost every day I'd ask if they were comfortable with me.
>>
>>36430836
My first mistake was all 3 guys were in the same freind group. Second mistake was all three times were in the matter of a month. Third mistake is I dont like water, so I shower only when I have too. And me being the quiet girl that only talks when required. It was worst case senairo to get rejected, not to mention each time I asked a guy out. It was audible to everyone in the room because social skills are not my thing.
>>
>>36431509
Ooh, dude. You were by any chance a weeb were you?
>>
>>36431649
Nope just a hell of a lot of video games, and tomboy-ish things.
>>
>>36431896
be my manchild gf
>>
>>36431896
Ah, I gotcha, anon.
>>
only ugly girls have to ask guys out
>>
>>36432206
nigga i am not that ugly.
>>
File: 1491737714999.jpg (100KB, 940x788px) Image search: [Google]
1491737714999.jpg
100KB, 940x788px
Not a girl but in high school I complemented some girls bangs because they looked like Chun-Li. I wasn't even hitting on her, I just thought her haircut looked cool and loved street fighter. After that random encounter, she started basically stalking me, following me around, purposefully being in places where she knew I would be, etc. Once she found out how shy I was, she would loudly shout hello to me in the halls because she knew it made me nervous. She was a qt but I avoided her at all costs because I knew I was not good enough for her and once she found out more about me she undoubtedly would realize this as well. Looking back, I catch myself wondering if she actually liked me and didn't have malicious intentions, that we were both equally socially awkward so what could have been just disappated like a nebulous mist of possibility. We never asked each other out. It makes me sad to remember.
>>
>>36432591
Aww, that's cute. :< Poor thing.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.