[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She will never be mine I can't get over it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Kill me.png (21KB, 357x313px) Image search: [Google]
Kill me.png
21KB, 357x313px
She will never be mine
I can't get over it
>>
>>36430575
Let me hear it OP.
I'm curious.
>>
>>36430952
She's a girl I met on the internet
My dream girl
She lives at the other side of the world
Nothing interesting but it's killing me
>>
>>36431065
>she lives on the other side of the world
so already not a dream girl
>my dream girl
you've filled in gaps to smooth over imperfections and told yourself the big problems are little ones

There are 3,500,000,000 females alive right now. Less are local to you and even less want to fuck some autist fucking around on /r9k/ but the point remains; she wasnt special. Get over her. Literally billions of fish in the sea.
>>
>>36431065
Is she interested in you? You can make it work if you really want to
>>
>>36431134
you forgot the part where there are also literally billions of other fish to compete with many of whom are very big or fast.
>>
>>36431158
We have a good relationship, I think she's interested
>>36431134
You can say what you want, I think about her all the time anyway
>>
>>36431241
How old are both of you? online things are almost never worth it unless you're going to meet up in the near future.
>>
>>36431339
We are 20, I know it's not going to work so it's driving me insane
>>
>>36430575
I mean, if you both truly love eachtoher, it'll be a pain in the ass but you could probably sort something out.
>>
>>36431447
That sucks anon, meeting amazing people online always hurts. Don't let yourselves get too invested if you know it won't work, it'll hurt even more, I've been there.
>>
>>36431562
Thank you anon, you are great
>>
Ive given up the thought that im going to get the girl(s) I really want. Im going to remain optimistic that when I do get a girl she can love my like id like to be loved.
>>
>>36431625
Hope it goes well!
>>
>>36430575
>never be mine
I'm in the same boat
Gay guy.
Met another gay guy who's pretty much exactly what I'm interested in.
His political views and beliefs/attitudes are also in line with my own, which is rare for our types.
But he's not interested.
I've tried all semester, just inviting him out to casual stuff. Nothing.
We get along in class, but I just know he's not interested in moving on beyond classfriend status.
Kinda sucks, but he is way out of my league anyway, and also a rich fag, so tbqh money will probably play a roll in his relationships, so I wish him luck, and accept it for what it is.
oddly I had hope until wednesday.
He caught me intensely staring at him in the middle of a lecture and it was the most awkward and cringey experience I've had in a while.
We usually walk out together and kick up a convo, but we didn't that day.
Fuck, I wish I was less me.
>>
He playing games with my heart.
>>
have you considered alcoholism or drug abuse?
works wonders for me
>>
>>36433915
How would that help?
>>
>>36434038
help? lol
>>
>>36430575
Well you're going to have to.

That's it really. What else can you do? (That's a rhetorical question)
>>
>haven't seen her in a long time
>look her up on familytreenow
>she moved to another state
>same last name
>no husband listed
>tfw there's still a chance

sleeping easy tonight my friends
>>
File: cute.jpg (31KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
31KB, 500x600px
>he will never be mine
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.