[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i can't take it anymore. please come back.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 20170407_012216.png (547KB, 1440x1668px) Image search: [Google]
20170407_012216.png
547KB, 1440x1668px
i can't take it anymore.

please come back.
>>
>>36429996
i see her from time to time but shes never coming back
>>
okay, I'm back, now what?
>>
Ok im here what do you want?
>>
>>36429996
I'm here, and I love you.
>>
>>36430045
Please don't joke like that.

I'm not OP I'm looking for someone with the first letter L I need to talk to them. If I got that message from them it would probably save my life.
>>
>>36429996
Sydney pls go, move on. If I stayed you would have gotten pregnant and then you me and the baby would have a miserable life. We weren't meant for eachother. Just move on.
>>
>>36430063
you made that thread about L
you know how this works right?

Also, I love you.
>>
>>36430063
>If I got that message from them it would probably save my life.

Pathetic
>>
File: 1428964794550.gif (510KB, 700x827px) Image search: [Google]
1428964794550.gif
510KB, 700x827px
>>36430045
If only you were.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8meiR8H40o

ahhshahshahshah
>>
>>36430116
Yeah that's me. And stop, please.
>>36430125
I know it's pathetic and that's why I'm going to kill myself very soon.
>>
>>36430166
what the fuck
why man why
>>
>>36430263
Don't you appreciate my love? That I am glad you're alive? That I want you to be happy and hope I can help?
>>
>>36430339
P-please stop anon, no, that's all I want her to say, that's all I want her to say but she won't you're killing me please stop
>>
File: help.jpg (35KB, 640x941px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
35KB, 640x941px
fuck off you edgy 15 year olds, wipe your shit genes of my planet
>>
>>36430369
What happened, happened but we need to just forget the past. Everything can be alright again. I just don't want you to do what you're thinking about.
>>
>>36430445
you're not actually her... please stop. i feel for a second like i want to live and things will be okay but then i know you're not her please
>>
>>36430445
dont bother, as someone whos worked in sucide lines, the ones who make drama out of it like this cuck never pull through

faggots just play the pantomime for attention
>>
>>36430540
yeah this is also why i need to die, i am a faggot loser.
>>
>>36430603
I emailed you.

Thank you.
>>
>>36429996
I'm here, what do you need?
>>
File: 425223957_32697.jpg (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
425223957_32697.jpg
21KB, 500x500px
>>36430604
then get your life together you tragic worthless shit.

make yourself worth something, so at least she doesn't laugh herself into a comma everytime she thinks back to you when shes fucking chad
>>
>>36430638
i'm too pathetic, thanks anon but i am just going to go.
>>
>>36430624
excellent, lets just chat
>>
>>36430648
good, your the cancer of this board
>>
>>36430369
I find that if you distance yourself from someone you feel that way about, which seems like the exact opposite of what you want right now, you will get over her faster than you might expect. For me it only took a few weeks. Just remember, shit happens, but that "shit" isn't always bad.
>>
>>36429996
> finally find a qt who's kinda shy
> maybe a 7 at best but a total sweetheart
> start talking, get into some dark convos
> eventually she admits she had a crush on me and I admitted I felt the same
> anxiety every time I see her, puke every morning out of straight stress that I'll mess it up
> but it's all worth it, start flirting via text and get sat by each other in school
> confide in her about my anxiety and how I want to take things slow and she admits she wants to as well
> start talking a lot irl, I drive her home one day
> on top of the world, ready to wife this chick up
> literally calls every night until we fall asleep
> last Thursday she texts me saying we need to talk
> she admits she's not ready for anything 'official'
>>
>>36430712
2/2

> I'm crushed but kind of understand
> she says we can still talk and call like we've been doing
> figure she doesn't want pressure from her friends ( gave her a lot of shit from her ex) and just hope something will happen
> convo continues
> she admits she's been losing feelings the past few days because nothing has really progressed
> im fucking crushed because I had been slowly making moves and she told me she was 100% cool with that
> she tells me she's been talking to another guy as well
> have a full panic attack
> call her immature, bouncing from guy to guy, but stop myself before I go to far
> she says she's crushed by what I said and will never trust me again
> literally playing the victim card after leaving me for another guy

I don't get it. It's been a week and we're just friends after a lot of apologizing and long ass sorry texts and whatever. But all this happened within the course of LESS THAN A MONTH. She literally went from texting me about getting married (fucking normie mistake, don't do that shit) to cutting it off with me in 2 hours. Anyway women are fucking dumb.
>>
>>36430816
I'm sorry anon. Sounds like a real bitch. You don't deserve that.
>>
>>36430648
anon you just need to leave this board and forget about this girl you'll feel a lot better
>>
>>36430816
My man. You have learnt the lesson. Women don't mean anything they say. That's how we learn. By getting our hearts broken. You'll be okay bro. You'll find someone else.
>>
>>36430816

Yes, women are dumb. A good way to describe them is "immature children, who doesn't know what they want."

However, you sound like a beta bitchboy who fucked up badly. The moment she told you about her crush, you should have taken her out and fucked her. That was what she expected.

Instead you took things slow and told her about your fears and aniexties. Women hate that, even if they won't admit it.
When she realised what kind of fuckboy you are, her vagina dryed up in seconds and she jumped on the next dick.

You two will never go back to how things where, no matter how many "i'm sry" texts you send her.
best option now is to cut all ties to her and find someone else.

But please don't become her orbiter, it will never bring you happiness.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.