[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

High School/College Diplomas

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

File: diploma1.png (666KB, 805x616px) Image search: [Google]
diploma1.png
666KB, 805x616px
Hello fellow robots. To those of you with high school or college certificates/diplomas, do the certificates themselves mean anything to you?
>>
No. it's in my parents basement, still in the box.
>>
>>36428419
I need to have them as proof, but apart from that no. Worth less than the paper they're printed on.
>>
the fact that I graduated high school is obviously important but the actual physical diploma means nothing to me, same with my graduation cap. It's in my room but when I move out i won't be taking it with me. I'll hold on to my college diploma though, that's more important
>>
>>36428419
I feel bad that I tore up my high school diploma and AP achievement awards in a fit or rage.

I have a worthless BA and I probably won't destroy that.
>>
>>36428462
I doubt you ever need to actually show them your diploma, employers just call the school and they have the records
>>
>>36428419
>Americans expect a fancy certificate and a big award ceremony just for finishing basic educaation
Brainlets, all of you.
>>
>>36428506
I've had to photocopy them for checks before.
>>
>>36428544
>Brainlets, all of you.
Not only that, the university of phoenix is a for-profit scam school
>>
>>36428419
>Associate of Arts
>University of Phoenix

AAAHHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>36428622
those for profit schools don't represent our education system
>>
No. My mom has my high school and college diplomas. I do have my med school one though but only because I've needed it before.
>>
>>36428662
jk, i didn't look at OP's pic. Why OP? those schools are such shit
>>
My highschool diploma I lost almost immediately, I have no idea where it is.
My 2 year associates I left with my mom, don't know where that went either.
My first 4 year I lost in a move, it's probably in a box somewhere.
My second 4 year I actually put on the wall because I got tired of losing the fucking things.
>>
>>36428441
>>36428462
>>36428479
>>36428484
>>36428665
>>36428695
Interesting. So to those that don't see any worth in their certificates, (if you needn't worry about postage costs), would you feel comfortable with sending your certificates off to another robot who'd really appreciate collecting them?
>>
>>36428736
No because while I personally don't see any value in it, my parents absolutely do and want it on their wall forever.
>>
>>36428736
No you fraudulent piece of shit.
>>
>>36428736
are you the guy who masturbates with them? I saw your threads lol, fascinating stuff
>>
>>36428736
maybe for a few hundred dollars. not worth the effort otherwise.
>>
They mean something to me but it's not like it was that big of an achievement to graduate the public school daycare system. I don't even know where mine is
>>
>>36428736
Of all things to collect why the fuck would you choose diplomas? Especially other people's diplomas? Just google one and print it off
>>
>>36428419
My high school diploma is in the same box as a bunch of old shirts and a broken landline phone. Needless to say it's pretty worthless to me.
>>
I don't give a shit about the piece of paper but my folks want to hang it up and show everyone that ever visits that their child isn't a dissa after all.
>>
>>36428806
Yeah, I remember that guy too. Would burn or recycle before giving it to some guy to jizz on.

If you're that guy OP, get help.
>>
>>36428805
>>36428861
see
>>36428806
I've been rumbled.
Yeah, it's mr autistic sperg diploma fucker back for a monthly-or-so try to pitifully get some new material. Sorta pains me to think this is what I've become.
>>
>>36428419
It's somewhere in my bedroom

Without that I am basically less than shit, only for unskilled manual labor

With the hs diploma I can get a horrible wagecuck job that is decently paid or I can go to college

I live in the third world btw
>>
>>36428926
Actually planning to see a therapist because while it's not harmful I'm clearly fucked.

And technically I don't jizz on them because it ruins the paper.
>>
I have a GED. I always kinda viewed it as a little bit of a badge of shame to get one. Like Chris Rock said it's a good enough diploma.

Mine is special to me for a different reason. When I went to take it I procrastinated and didn't study. Like always the night before I took it I had an anxiety attack and couldn't sleep. I went in to take this test half the fucking way to sleep. I was listening to other people discuss things. A single mom who said this was her first time taking it talking to some school shooter looking dude in a trenchcoat who said he took it twice.

I half assed everything and did a lot of guessing. I chose the answers that seem best, that's pretty much what they tell you to do. I wrote a really stupid essay about a TV show I watched because it was all I could think of.

I passed. So for me it's a reminder. I'm a fucked up person with all sorts of problems but I always skate by in life. My half assed is better than many people's best.
>>
>>36428960
honestly, I don't see anything wrong with it. People should celebrate the diversity in people's kinks, not shun them. I don't think you need a therapist. Your fetish reminds me of findom, where guys get off to women taking all their hard earned money. It's the same idea, someone working really hard for a piece of paper just for someone to use it on their dick. Idk if that describes you or not but yeah its all cool
>>
>>36429092
Yeah, that is a part of it. I'm still planning to see a therapist because they might at least let me find some answers to why I have this kink.

And as evidenced by this thread most people aren't going to be supportive at all, even if they themselves would have no problem burning their awards. It's going to be tough to find anyone willing to help me out with old awards/etc, let alone potentially find a GF accepting of it.
>>
The paper itself is worthless, it's already a fact and on record by the state that I graduated and the diploma is worth nothing. I have no idea where mine even is. The ceremony was just something to make my parents happy. Helped one of the retard kids get to the stage and not slap anybody along the way.
>>
No, I had a miserable time in high school and college, and the college I attended is really shitty. I hope that one day in the future I'll be able to attend an institution I can be proud of.
>>
>>36429181
does phi beta kappa ring a bell to you?
>>
>>36429273
>>36429206
Aside from the "that's really fucking weird" factor, would you still consider them worthless enough to not care if someone were to have sex with your certificates?

>>36429362
It doesn't, should it?
>>
File: mucky dicks.jpg (76KB, 540x391px) Image search: [Google]
mucky dicks.jpg
76KB, 540x391px
mucky dicks
>>
>>36429381

Not particularly no. But if you gonna fuck my ho, ya gots ta pay even if she my most worthless bitch she still my bitch, know what I mean?. 20 bucks a pop my man. You down ta fuck that paper or not homes?
>>
>>36428419
>To those of you with high school or college certificates/diplomas, do the certificates themselves mean anything to you?

No, my university diploma is just collected dust in my basement somewhere.

I didn't attend even my graduation ceremony. I just picked up my diploma from the uni's registrar office a week after the official ceremony. Pretty glad I avoided that 5 hour graduation ceremony.

I didn't even want to pick it up but my parent's insisted.

College diploma's are basically participation trophies. Any retard willing to fork over the tuition fees and put in a half-ass amount of effort can get one.
>>
>>36429447
That is a very reasonable.point. And yeah, I'd be down.
>>
>>36428419
>college degree thread
>University of Phoenix
You first, OP
>>
>>36429273
> I hope that one day in the future I'll be able to attend an institution I can be proud of.

Just walk in and pretend you're a student.
>>
>>36428419
i have both and none of them matter to me considering i still cant get accepted at even McWalmart
>>
File: 1485276326255.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1485276326255.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>36428419
>degree is written in Latin
>tfw it's meaningless to me in more ways than one
>>
>>36429704
>>36429736
Same as I asked some of the others with your perspectives:

They're worthless, they don't matter to you. But are they worthless enough to not care about someone having sex with the certificates?
>>
>>36429381
>Aside from the "that's really fucking weird" factor, would you still consider them worthless enough to not care if someone were to have sex with your certificates?
No, I intend on using mine as a doormat once I get a better one.

>>36429636
I want the recognition more than anything else.
>>
>>36428419
Even less then worthless, I put my education last on m my resume now. Fucking meme tier history degree, thank god my parents were neglectful and let my computer raise me unless I'd be screwed.
>>
>>36429704
This

I knew college degrees weren't worth a whole lot but I didn't realize they were Completely worthless.

Degrees means nothing.

I can't believe libtards want to make college free for everyone, don't they realize these degrees are already toilet paper? Do they want everyone to go and get a doctorate to differentiate themselves from the glut of college graduates. That should do wonders for the economy, having people spend 30 years in education before they're finally qualified to push papers around.
>>
So it seems like while most people say their diplomas are totally worthless, this changes when someone else wants to acquire and subsequently fuck the awards, however 'meme tier' or worthless they are.

I wonder, is this down to people's laziness of not wanting to deal with shipping, even if paid for, worries about fraudulent use (not sure how that'd be possible), or pure "that's fucking creepy get the fuck away from me" factors?
>>
>>36429579

My only rules is don't get a papercut, otherwise go nuts, that bottom tier ho is your property for the night.
>>
>>36430370
>So it seems like while most people say their diplomas are totally worthless, this changes when someone else wants to acquire and subsequently fuck the awards, however 'meme tier' or worthless they are.

Let's say you have a broken down car that's not even functional it doesn't even start, that even a sleazy used car salesman wouldn't buy. Would you want someone to come to your driveway, insert their penis in the tail pipe of your car, and jizz and urinate all over it?
>>
File: 1488339056890.jpg (79KB, 720x524px) Image search: [Google]
1488339056890.jpg
79KB, 720x524px
>>36428419
Got my diploma right here
>>
>>36428419
>36428419

>>>University of Phoenix

holy kek
>>
Nope I threw it somewhere in my room and I can't find it but I really haven't been looking for it. It's always been like this for me, any academic achievement I receive mean nothing to me. Don't really know why.
>>
I've noticed that real estate agents have been listing their degrees on their signs.

A general rule of thumb I have when first meeting someone is the sooner someone mentions their education qualifications, the less I trust them. Met some dipshit a few weeks ago and within the first minute of the conversation he was talking about his MBA from Ivey.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.