[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be sophomore in college >have no friends so forced to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: DaddysGirl.jpg (16KB, 282x332px) Image search: [Google]
DaddysGirl.jpg
16KB, 282x332px
>be sophomore in college
>have no friends so forced to have random roommate
>roommate is a normie
>poorfag (yet goes to school in manhattan)
>planning on being a doctor for the money
>normie sjw girlfriend who looks like girl from Brave, even has the same hair
>one night roommate and girlfriend come in at 3am
>I just finished browsing frog picture forum so i pretend im asleep even though im awake
>roommate and girlfriend drunk (even though they are poor) start undresseing
>start having sex in bed 3ft away from mine
>try to sleep but it smells weird
>look over, girlfriend doing all the work, roommate not even moving
>they finish and sleep
>i have to tell my roommate the next day not to bang when im in the room
>ive only talked to my roommate less than 10 times in 3 months
Fuck normies
>>
>>36428231
roommate=/=dorm mate
You'd think someone in college would know this.
>>
>>36428231

What school do you go to in manhattan
>>
>>36428284
i didn't say dorm mate wat?
>>
>>36428359
NYU unfortunately. My parents can pay but i'm starting to find the niggers and mentally ill on the streets unbearable. I spend most of my time inside.
>>
>>36428362
What kind of cuck has a roommate that lives in the same bedroom as them? Newsflash, that's called a dorm mate.
>>
>>36428418
you have it backwards retard. a roommate is someone who lives in the same apartment as you, a dorm mate is someone who lives in the same building as you. have you ever left your basement?
>>
I go to NYU too, had a terrible random roommate experience freshman year. Every year afterwards, I've been too much of a social idiot to actually find someone else to room with, so I've had randoms ever since.
>>
>>36428231
Anon, that kind of things happens because you are also poor.
>>
>>36428418
Also i wouldn't fuck my roommate's chubby ham girl so I'm not being cucked
>>
>>36428494
yeah i havn't found people i'm socially compatible with yet and its been 2 years so i don't really expect to anymore
>>
>>36428446
If someone shares an apartment with you, they have their own separate bedroom. If you share a bedroom, it's a dorm. OP said he and his """"""""""""roommate"""""""""""" share a bedroom. In America, that's not a roommate. That's just plain fucking gay.
>>
File: getOut.jpg (25KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
getOut.jpg
25KB, 900x900px
>>36428553
Most american universities force their students to stay in shared bedrooms, eg. 2 same-sex students to one bedroom. Each of the two roomates calls the other their roomate.
>>
>>36428231
>>try to sleep but it smells weird
eww
>>
>>36428605
No, it's called a dorm mate you fucking retard. The two people share a dorm. Why don't you actually attend a fucking university. It's not a roommate. Get out of your fucking basement you dumb NEET cuck.
>>
>>36428553
If you stay in a dorm at college, and another person is in your room, that is your roommate.

This is the first time I've ever heard someone make a big deal out of this, literally everyone who goes to college refers to that as a roommate.
>>
>>36428630
lol you are the autist cuck. A dorm mate refers to someone in the same building as you, because the whole building is called a dorm. A dorm is not a room, and a room is not a dorm.
>>
>>36428231
You don't need to say anything. Semester's almost over
>>
>>36428231
>but it smells weird

is that normal?
>>
>>36428630
>>36428688
There's an ambiguity to both terms. Roommate most often applies to a shared apartment unit with separate bedrooms, but it can also be a shared single room. Dorm-mate could be a person you share a single dorm room with or any person who lives in the same dorm building as you. In my experience, people sharing a single dorm room most often refer to each other as roommates.

So you're both right and you're both wrong. Words are imperfect. Quit being autists
>>
>>36429350
Fuck you nigger. OP has a dorm mate. If you have a roommate they sleep in their own separate room. NOT IN YOUR ROOM. What OP has is not a roommate. Stay cucked brainlets.
>>
>>36429789
>continues being autistic
These words are ambiguous. The definitions you prefer are not universal.
>>
File: 1487685125690.jpg (158KB, 623x623px) Image search: [Google]
1487685125690.jpg
158KB, 623x623px
>>36428231
>try to sleep but it smells weird

how absolutely disgusting
>>
drunk even though they are poor? Are you retarded alot of poor people do nothing but get drunk all day. Its not an odd thing at all. Alcohol is very affordable. You really are socially inept to think because someones poor its odd that theyre drunk.
>>
>>36428231
I had the same situation. I was going to school in Manhattan but left because the environment was killing me inside. My roommate also kept having sex when I asked him to stop. College was the worst decision ever I'm glad i left that shithole
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.