[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that if you smoke weed or drink alcohol, YOU

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0273.jpg (82KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0273.jpg
82KB, 900x900px
Friendly reminder that if you smoke weed or drink alcohol, YOU ARE A NORMIE
>DUDE WEED LMAO
>BRO IM SO DRUNK RN
If you post shit like this on /r9k/ LEAVE
And no "drinking or smoking alone" does not make you less of a normie
>>
File: 1476797546298.jpg (35KB, 304x342px) Image search: [Google]
1476797546298.jpg
35KB, 304x342px
>not doing dxm by yourself in a dark room conversing with faeries
It's like you want people to think you're normal
>>
>>36419056
Oh, wow, your post was so cringeworthy that I blushed.
First off, unless you have a medical condition that prevents you, if you don't smoke or drink, you are not a robot.
>"DUDE I'VE NEVER FELT THE NEED TO SMOKE ON DRINK. I'M HIGH ON LIFE"
Whenever I see posters who claim to have never did drugs and alcohol I assume they're either underaged, have some heart condition, or are geeky Reddit fags who are just another brand of normie.
>>
>>36419056
Man I'm so fucking high and drunk right now. I'm FUCKED UP you know what I mean?

Who /high and drunk/ here brobots?
>>
If you have the fortitude to stand life sober, get out.
>>
>>36419334
>Whenever I see posters who claim to have never did drugs and alcohol
what's so hard to believe, normalfag? simply never cared for either of those
>>
>>36419334
>"I'm high on life"

>not just letting yourself fall into depression without drugs to alleviate the pain
>being able to purchase drugs
>not a normie
>>
>>36419534
If you're attempting to fix or replace your problems instead of wallowing in them, get out.
>>
>>36419797
You can get drugs through the Internet now and have the post man drop them off. You don't need to socialize to get your shit anymore
>>
>>36419056
Jesus shut the fuck up it's painfully obvious every single anon who cries about robots doing drugs is just pathetic mommas boy or jealous as fuck cause retarded to get drugs himself.

Suck it and fuck off my board.
>>
>>36419863
Still. You're trying to get rid of your pain. I embrace mine. Everything sucks and I'll keep going in this direction until it overwhelms me. No drugs to try and stop it.
>>
>>36419829
If you don't struggle stop replying to my posts
>>
>>36419756
>never cared to do them
That's because your life is alright, and you have never thought of escaping beyond normal fag methods like playing video games.
>>36419797
Your depression isn't that bad if you haven't either killed yourself or used drugs as an escape. Also drugs are easy to get, and don't require very much social interaction.

Wow, all these normalfags visiting.
>>
>>36419914
This was my stance as well up until about a week ago, tried getting drunk before work and found it made the first few hours tolerable.

Tried weed, I see the appeal but not really my thing.

There both memes and now I can suicide happily knowing there was nothing in life that could stop me
>>
>>36419056
I will offer a bump to this thread because it is true.
>>
>>36419914
>if you don't actively wallow in pain you're not a robot
This tells me your definition of pain is cold tendies.
>>
File: flyingneet.jpg (12KB, 400x251px) Image search: [Google]
flyingneet.jpg
12KB, 400x251px
gonna get lit and browse here when I want like usual

don't get triggered
>>
>>36419056
friendly reminder that amphetamines are P R O V E N to make you smarter, and that's why the government doesn't want you to have them
>>
>>36419056
all these people "hurr durr 420"
shit literally helped ruin my life
>tfw I use to smoke religiously
>>
>>36420496
>government doesn't want you to have them
>subsidized and handed out to children like candy
Pick one, boiyo.
>>
>>36419056
>I'm too young to drink in my country reeeeeee

There's nothing better than going up the pub and seeing how drunk you can get whilst still appearing sober, I try to get as drunk as possible then wobble home and piss in the bus stop
>>
>>36420583
adderall is weaksauce shit and virtually impossible to get unless you're a kid with a doctor

fucking try to do it sometime instead of popping off with this bullshit
>>
>>36420496
Can confirm, I was diagnosed with ADHD as a kid and the day I started taking adderall it was like I was a different person. The teacher called my house just to tell my parents how good I was that day.

Switch to middle school when I stopped taking them because my mom didn't like the side effects that made me pretty bland. I started doing worse. Never did my homework and just didn't take anything serious. Never got back on adderall and my life just slowly went downhill. I think the hyperactivity was just me being a child but I definite have attention issues and am easily distracted.

Jump to yesterday. I found a bag of about 20 generic and non generic adderall 5mg. Popped 2 and I read a book nonstop for 6 hours which I could never do before. Took one before work today and breezed through that shit. Only side effects so far are an empty stomach feeling and faster heartbeat for the first 20 min.

I need to get a prescription again. I feel it may be hard though since people my age abuse this shit.
>>
File: pepethefrog.png (405KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pepethefrog.png
405KB, 1280x720px
>>36419056

Or what? drinking or smoking does not make you a normie. That would be someone who flaunts that shit around like they're cool or something and not really doing it to relax.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.