[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls "feel" (subjectively, to themselves) as gorgeous

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1492558986948.jpg (168KB, 892x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492558986948.jpg
168KB, 892x1080px
Do girls "feel" (subjectively, to themselves) as gorgeous and sexy as my brain thinks they "objectively" are?

Or do girls just walk around thinking they're a mundane meat-sack, like I do?

Do women "feel" any of what my brain thinks they "are?" Or is that all internal to the male sex drive, and women just see their body as "the robot that carries my consciousness around," like how I reflexively see my body?
>>
They're too manipulate not to be aware of it
>>
>>36418599
I don't think you understand what those words mean. Further research is required.
>>
>>36418599
First off: smoke less weed

Secondly: every woman Ive ever met, even super hot ones are insecure as fuck.
>>
>>36418671
Which ones?

>>36418696
But that could be a secondary thing, and could even result from the fact that they fundamentally self-conceive as beautiful/desirable.
>>
>>36418825
Particularly the terms subjective and objective. The rest is fine, and you should know that how you feel directly affects your body language. Discerning body language is a woman's specialty right behind talking.
>>
>>36418599
I just see my body as the robot that carries my consciousness around.
I don't even "feel" female.
>>
>>36418953
I mean subjective in the phenomenological sense of how one's "self" is actually experienced. For example, my "self" doesn't readily include my body. Someone complimenting my physique would be more like someone complimenting my fashion sense than my personality, but someone complimenting my personality would resonate pretty deeply. On the other hand I experience women as inherently, necessarily sexual objects, I reify their sexuality and desirability as part of their being in-itself when I intuit them, which I don't imagine is going on in their heads, at least not to the same extent.

It's like how men joke about not being able to imagine that women take shits. It has a kernel of truth in that men "experience" women as inherently too dainty to be capable of pooping.

My question is whether the complete opposite is true, i.e. women just see themselves "the way I see myself," as meat housing a soul, or whether their cognition is more embodied, whether they feel more "in tune with" their physicality, etc.

If you read some anthropologists, like Levy-Bruhl, on how people in other cultures literally feel as if their selves are imbued in or distributed across their property, or specific fetish objects or totems, it's similar to what I'm asking here.

>>36419029
That's interesting. Do you feel a disconnection from how other women experience their femininity? Or do you do what they do (makeup, clothes, showing off fatty parts of your body etc.) but just do it mechanically?
>>
>>36418599
Attractive women are either aware and insecure when competing with attractive women or Chad's gf
Ugly women are always insecure and either end up searching for a validation group (e.g. Feminism leftists) or becoming reclusive
Average women are probably the least insecure because they know they'll never beat an attractive woman and have access to being the "obtainable qt" for the 80% of men remaining
>>
>>36419091
You're not special, faggot, you feel exactly the same as other 7 billion humanoid fucks feel.
>>
>>36419146
I don't think you understand what I'm asking.
>>
>>36419371
i dont think you understand that no one cares what you asking

what a tryhard

faggot
>>
File: 12a0K0uHQONjk4.gif (2MB, 1280x693px) Image search: [Google]
12a0K0uHQONjk4.gif
2MB, 1280x693px
>>36418599
>>36419091
WTF lol
Cant cumprehend what youre saying

Explain like im women?
>>
>>36419091
Phenomenobibidibobidiboo
>>
>>36418599

attractive women are well aware of the effect they have on men, however that's just attractive women, the vast majority of women are not that attractive, hell the majority of women are fatties, you just think "attractive" when you think of "women" since you literally don't even take unattractive women into consideration, probably from rarely leaving the house and only seeing them in media
>>
wow most of this thread needs to be fucking gassed
anyway no OP i'm male and my fundamental self-conception is just like what you described for females
>>
>>36419091

Does anyone actually think about their femininity or masculinity? The only people who talk about it seem to be trans people and only because it's gone so disastrously wrong for them.
>>
>>36418599
Men project ideals onto women in order to find her attractive, but that's never anything how the woman actually is so it wouldn't be how she sees herself unless she had some superiority complex if that answers your question.
>>
>>36418599
my theory is that women are massive narcissists but they learn to hide it and act "ladylike" and modest.
>>
>A guide on how to tell it's 4/20 today, without looking at a calendar
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.