[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does our society truly want out of men? There's one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

What does our society truly want out of men?

There's one side that claims hypermasculinization is the downfall of the gender. It's tied to ADHD. Being told to bottle up one's emotions for the sake of maintaining camaraderie and brotherhood is what gives way to physical violence, for those pent-up feelings could eventually get unleashed on the wrong person at the wrong time. In short, this side pushes for men to stop rejecting femininity in their lives.

The other side (here, TheRedPill) simply wants men to stop being, for lack of a better word, cucks.
>>
I just want to be cuddled up with momma while she strokes my hair
Forever
>>
>>36416338
Momma as in a mommy gf?
>>
Alfa bux beta lux
>>
I believe masculinity is being subverted on purpose, there's literally estrogen in the tap water for fuck's sake.
Thus, it has become an important goal of mine to reclaim my lost masculinity and become a man.
It's working too, I'm growing new body hair, losing fat, I'm more assertive in my daily actions, it's great.
And to think as a kid I was fooled into thinking masculinity was bad. What a bunch of shit, masculinity is vital to a man.
>>
>just grow body hair and be masculine lmao
>>
>>36417188
Fuck this. I can have a lot of masculine interests, be somewhat alpha and more or less be "one of the guys", but because I have a baby face and have terrible facial and body hair growth I'm deemed a beta.
>>
>>36417144
No shit, have you not seen countless people and half the world's most powerful pretty much admit to wanting to wipe out whites entirely and create a docile, stupid, dependent, mulatto populace?

>>36417428
That's the other thing. Doesn't matter how strong or deep voiced or fearless or manly you are in every other aspect: if you have a shitty jaw and/or are below average height then you won't get respect and nobody will ever seriously consider you to be masculine.
>>
>>36417144
I'm slowly trying to get the unwanted crap out of my body. I recently made the switch to stainless steel thermoses and threw out my plastic water bottles.
>>
>>36417790
I started buying carbonated mineral water in glass bottles, a bit pricey at $1.99 a bottle but gerolstiner is my shit.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.