[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its fucking over. Today once again I confirmed that Im a complete

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1454955714257.jpg (33KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
1454955714257.jpg
33KB, 600x476px
Its fucking over. Today once again I confirmed that Im a complete failure in every single aspect of life and I cant get anything done right. I caused a car crash
>>
>>36415399
Dubs confirm

What did you do? Greentext please
>>
sorry to hear that. best you can do is figure out what happened so you won't fall for the same mistake again in the future, friend.
>>
File: 1444510481323.jpg (19KB, 217x320px) Image search: [Google]
1444510481323.jpg
19KB, 217x320px
>>36415423
My clutch got stuck on the floor and didnt move. I had problems before with it but it was never anything too major. Today I had a problem to actually move from place because the clutch was still on the ground even when I didnt have foot on it. I was trying to unblock it while driving , I saw that truck in front of me was going left so I went to his right thinking I will just go around the corner and stop. Unfortunately the truck was just trying to make more space so he could make the turn but I wasnt focused enough on the road and didnt notice. He crashed into me. Thankfully nothing happened to anyone and truck wasnt damaged but my mom called me things that I really am, an idiotic failure. Getting a driver license was one of the biggest mistakes of my life
>>
>>36415491
Wew this is sad, lad

At least no one was hurt and nothing of value lost
>>
>>36415944
Well I was also quite lucky, there were some patrolling policemen and they immediately got there, but didnt ask for ID or anything, just told us to not block the road and talk it out which is fantastic, I could have easily went to prison if they investigated, truck driver was alright with it since the truck wasnt damaged at all. But it really hurts because it was my fault 100% and everyone on the street will know that Im a terrible driver
>>
>>36415491
Man, shit happens. Nobody thinks that they're going to cause an accident until they do, and it certainly doesn't make you an idiot. Just learn from it and pray that self-driving cars come soon so that it doesn't have to happen to anyone else.
>>
>>36416088
This shit doesn't just "happen" you idiot.

>>36415491
Why the fuck do robots get licenses anyway? Why the fuck were you LOOKING at the floor if you knew there was nothing obstructing the pedal? Why did you need it anyway when you can still coast and brake and pull over to fix it? How the fuck did you fuck up that bad? What if it had been someone in a car who actually didn't fuck everything up and you killed them?
>>
>>36416006
Don't beat yourself up so bad, nobody was hurt, there wasn't a ton of damage. Things could have been a lot worse, this is just a learning experience.
>>
>>36415399
Oh chill the fuck out. i have been in six collisions.
>>
>>36415491
>I had problems before with it
Poor car maintenance leads to accidents. Next time don't wait for your car to break down on the road, fix it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.