[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that you can turn any shitty degree into a good

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: blessed_leader.jpg (7KB, 210x184px) Image search: [Google]
blessed_leader.jpg
7KB, 210x184px
Daily reminder that you can turn any shitty degree into a good opportunity and escape NEETdom is you want to.

I got a seemingly useless degree in Slavic & Oriental Studies a couple of years ago, now I found a meh paying job working for my country's MoFA. Now I can afford my autistic hobbies and have a house of my own without relying on mommy and neetbux.

You can do it faggots.

All robo
>>
>>36414188
I'm sorry. I live in Burgerland where there are no half decent jobs anymore.
>>
>>36414228
Flipping burgers can't be the only option for a 20+ old guy who has any type of degree.

You need to look into your "job tree" harder. Learn a craft if you have to.
>>
>>36414188
what country are you from?

originalllllly
>>
>>36414262
Spain.

originallioso
>>
>>36414259

The best thing I can even get a call back for is an application I submitted for a paper pushing job in a cube farm making $16/hour in one of the most expensive regions in the country (takes a $25/hour income to afford a shitty 1 bedroom apt in a bad neighborhood).

I have a worthless BA in political science.

I thought about teaching English overseas, but I'm not that crazy about traveling or teaching English.

Currently I'm collecting unemployment benefits (got laid off from my near min wage hospitality job), staying with mom and dad, and living the sweet NEET life. I haven't been this happy in years.
>>
>>36414361
If your age wasn't an issue, I would suggest that you start learning languages fast. In the area of governmental agencies, PolSci degrees are golden.

I don't know how Burgerland works but there must be some sort of option for your to learn a craft somewhere or work some dead end job in a morgue nobody wants too.

I suppose your biggest problem now is your age, you can't exploit the benefits of a fresh out of college dude who has begun internships.

Best of luck out there.
>>
>>36414188

Teach me senpai,

I'm 23 graduated a year ago with languages degree (Ger+Ita) my German is good but needs work to get to pro standard and my Italian is useless

Only experience is basic office work and a recent 3 month marketing internship

I want to get a steady job in online marketing really
>>
>>36414448
Okie dokie.

I would suggest trying to improve your Italian, if you have basic knowledge then just run down every old textbook or whatever.

What saved me was looking for a job at governmental agencies that wanted my job skills, but for marketing stuff I think the online market will only do you good if you find some trustworthy company to work for.

I assume your degree is marketing related, so try and improve your German too, the world goes CRAZY with German investments especially in Yurop but arabs and other RusChinks too.

It's good that you have recent job experience, trying to look for a job now will make your CV look better since continuity is important.

Best of luck.
>>
>>36414188
Very similar to me

I did a useless degree in international studies and I got a decent paying job at my countries welfare agency (kek KEK)

I hope to move to foreign affairs eventually.
>>
I don't have a dregree and can't go to university, rate
>>
>>36414188
i did the same except i did not waste my time at uni
>>
>>36415577
Not Bad/10

You're better off than at least 70% of people who graduated university

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAgTjsxJ8NE
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.