[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are now aware the average number of dicks sucked by women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1409241621982.jpg (332KB, 1600x1422px) Image search: [Google]
1409241621982.jpg
332KB, 1600x1422px
You are now aware the average number of dicks sucked by women at 18 years of age is 5.

How do you live with the crushing reality that every western woman will never be satisfied enough to stick around for the long term? How can they be when they've been intimate with that many men at such a young age. You will always be traded in for something better. There is no hope lads. I'm this close to suicide
>>
this is absolutely bullshit
>>
>>36412541
how is long term relationship better than fucking a lot of different women
>>
>>36412541
>You are now aware the average number of dicks sucked by women at 5 years of age is 18.
FTFY
>>
File: 1433549940624.jpg (39KB, 542x495px) Image search: [Google]
1433549940624.jpg
39KB, 542x495px
>>36412541
>You are now aware the average number of dicks sucked by women at 18 years of age is 5.
citation needed my sweetest friend
>How do you live with the crushing reality that every western woman will never be satisfied enough to stick around for the long term? How can they be when they've been intimate with that many men at such a young age. You will always be traded in for something better.
I used to think like this too. I've lost my virginity at 21 to my gf of 10 months and everything changed. she is deeply in love with me and keeps begging me to marry her and never leave her, blabbering about how we will grow old together. not really feeling it to be honest with you. the idea of staying with a single girl for the rest of my life scares me now. it is funny because I used to believe the eternal love meme and waited for the right girl to gf. now I've got her, got bored of her and want to leave.
you may think you are different but you have much to learn.
do not waste your time with this idea of marrying young and being with her forever. you will get tired of it pretty soon
>>
>>36412668
I don't have anything to substantiate my claim as such other than my own experiences around where I live. Liberal political climate and the current irrelevance of the church I feel have a lot to do with the increase in promiscuity.

I'm still a big believer in finding one person and sticking with them. The more people you're with sexually is just a red flag really. You have a taste of the good life and will never settle down. I hope it's not a meme but I'm limiting my sexual activity for this reason. I'm pretty sure there is a study somewhere that shows people with a higher amount of sexual partners don't last long in marriages
>>
>>36412857
>I don't have anything to substantiate my claim as such other than my own experiences around where I live
those are not really objective are they. we are talking about averages here, not extremes.
> Liberal political climate and the current irrelevance of the church I feel have a lot to do with the increase in promiscuity.
obviously. but people fucked around before too. we are animals too, that's what we have been doing since forever. I dont know why are we such moralfags. we bought into this medieval meme just to be unhappy and suffer. I did too. maybe it is the way our moms raised us to be good boys
>I'm still a big believer in finding one person and sticking with them.
I was too, believe me. I feel like I wasted 21 years for my pointless moral bullshit. I had lots of opportunities but never acted on them. The truth is I am already bored after 10 months of dating and want out. It can't be helped. Then there is the massive amount of guilt I feel for wanting to leave while she thinks I'm the love of her life.
>The more people you're with sexually is just a red flag really.
yes, of course. you don't need to marry a slut. but I don't think there's anything wrong with a girl having a few long term relationships before me. I'm 22 for fucks sake. I can't blame women for not being retards like me and abstaining from sex for nothing.
>You have a taste of the good life and will never settle down.
My gf had 2 boyfriends before me, I'm her 3rd sexual partner. She wants to be with me all the time and begs me to marry her. You just gotta be better than the others in some way.
I'm the one who wants to fuck others, purely because she is my first and I never got to experience sex with other girls. the thought of her being my first and last scares me. I want to live out my fantasies before settling down. I have become everything I was against. it's just the way it is. now I see I was wrong.
>>
File: 1492661519072.gif (489KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
1492661519072.gif
489KB, 420x315px
>>36413044
R9K confirmed for inexperiemced hypocrites and BTFO for good.
>>
>>36413044
You have a point. I am limiting myself because of the medieval meme and ending up more miserable because I'm a moralfag. Meanwhile normies are out sleeping around and feeling ultimately happier.

I'm also 22 and had a long term relationship. She was my first gf and I definitely never got sick of her. We broke up two years ago and I still think of her everyday. Why do you think you got sick of her? Its kind of the opposite here. You think fucking different women will make you happier and you feel like you're missing out.
>>
>>36413493
>Why do you think you got sick of her?
Could not tell you exactly. It has something to do with the fact that she is the only one I had sex with and I just want to try it with somebody else. I mean I have options. A girl I had a crush on got drunk and confessed that she loved me. I just feel like I'm missing out and I will forever have regrets about not having sex with other girls. I don't know if I can live with that feeling for the rest of my life.
On the other hand I'm a huge moralfag and would never cheat. Could not go through with it. And the guilt is getting too much. As I've said she clearly stated multiple times that I am the only one for her and wants to have my babies. Meanwhile I'm thinking of fucking off. The responsibility is too much and I feel like utter trash.
She is a really cool and cute person. Lets me do anything I want with her. Took her anal virginity and everything. We have fun together and I love being with her. I just dont think that I can be with her for the rest of my life with these thoughts in my head. Maybe if I had fucked lots of girls in my past and got this urge out of my system things would be different.
Or maybe nothing would have changed because this is who I am and I always want more and love challanges. fuck if I know
>>
>>36413493
Oh and that feeling of pure excitement and bliss I felt during the first couple of month is gone. Now it's just the same old pointless fights over again. The attraction died a bit too, although we still have sex every day.
It's a bit boring, but I still love her and think she is a great person. That's what makes breaking up so hard. I don't want to hurt her.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.