[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That kid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 1482471186592.jpg (36KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1482471186592.jpg
36KB, 400x386px
really, no thread up?

>that kid who would sprint through the halls to classes/lunch
>>
>that kid who sucked on the water fountain spout
>>
>>36411181
>That kid who was prone to rage outbursts and hit another classmate that was pushing him around with a ruler, weeaboo style, making a dent on his scalp.

He was gone to another school some days later. Neither of them were me, i swear.
>>
>>36411181
>that kid that was chased by all the cute girls :( (dont worry it obviously wasnt me lol)
>>
>that kid that dug up dog shit in the sandbox and thought it was clay
>>
File: Reb N Vodka.jpg (53KB, 1112x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Reb N Vodka.jpg
53KB, 1112x1023px
>that kid in the trench coat who is shooting up your school
>>
>that kid who shit on the schoolbus
>>
>that kid who would ask you what grade you got just to tell you he/she got higher
>>
>that kids whos mom found the anal lips vector injector
>>
>that kid that flossed his teeth in class with a female student's hair
>>
>that kid who pissed his pants on the field trip
>that kid who cried to go home to his mom while we were at camp and a teacher had to drive him home
>that fat girl who fell during the food fight and her mom sued the school
>that kid who would bully others but you walked in on him crying in the bathroom with a black eye
>>
>that greasy fuck who listened to shitty metal music and played his gameboy in class
>>
>that kid who would snort a shit ton pencil lead cause another offered him a dollar to do it
>>
File: Friendship.jpg (146KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Friendship.jpg
146KB, 1200x900px
>>36411616
Happy anniversary, those kids!
>>
>that kid who did really dumb shit all the time and didn't realize it
>>
>>36412539
That was me. I hated myself for it - still do really. I'm making up for it now by wasting my life though.
>>
File: 0544.jpg (94KB, 800x670px) Image search: [Google]
0544.jpg
94KB, 800x670px
>>36412947
>My teachers letting me get away not doing work or studying, squandered all the potential I ever had

FeelsBadMan
>>
>>36413036
I'm mostly annoyed at myself but there's a part of me which blames the education system. I wonder how I'd have turned out if I'd have gone to a more challenging and strict private school.
>>
>>36412539
me
now it came back to bite me in the ass
>>
File: 0212.jpg (5KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
0212.jpg
5KB, 250x240px
>>36413068

I was at a pretty strict public school at least by U.S standards, collared shirts, black shoes and no facial hair.

There was just a point at which my teachers accepted I was never going to do shit, but were happy with my grades.

I also kind of blame my parents

They weren't great role-models, my dad dropped out and left home at 16 and they never talked to any of my teachers or looked at my reports

Overall I don't mind, Australian education works pretty good for most.
>>
>that kid who drank wine at school
>that kid who jumped off a bridge to prove it wasn't high
>that kid who did nothing in group assignments but seemed like he was doing a lot
>that kid who slept and the teachers didn't care
>that kid who walked the cross country training because fuck cross country
>that kid who got suspended for being violent
>that kid who hilariously fucked up science experiments because he didn't read instructions
I was a very dumb kid
>>
>>36413139
So, when are you bowing out graciously? 7 months for me and then I have to keep a promise.
>>
>>36413139
I don't know the australian education system is still pretty dumb
>>36413139 is me and i'm australian
>>
>that kid who straight up fucking died
What happened?
>>
>>36411627
>That kid who shat in the urinal trough
>That kid who shat on the floor in the toilets
>That kid who smeared shit on the cubicle wall/door
>That kid who threw shit at others
>That kid who never shat whilst at school and would hold it in till he went home
>That kid who always smelled like shit

I've seen it all
>>
>>36413178
What the fuck i meant to link>>36413156
>>
>>36413178

I can't speak for other states, but the VCE/VCAL system seems to work really well, it keeps all the tradies away from the future STEMfags.
>>
>>36413242
VCAL was basically a synonym for retard at my school
>>
>>36413266
Most people who do it are pretty stupid, but its good, it makes the Chad's do useful shit and keeps them away from us.

I actually knew a really smart kid who ended up in VCAL SBAT because he had extremely low self esteem and couldn't cope with the pressure of VCE. they're not all dumbfucks.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.