[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>People in 2017 still go to college for fine arts and libshit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1470871930454.png (9KB, 362x358px) Image search: [Google]
1470871930454.png
9KB, 362x358px
>People in 2017 still go to college for fine arts and libshit degrees
Why? Are they seriously that delusional?
>>
File: IMG_0236.jpg (55KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0236.jpg
55KB, 300x300px
>2017
>People are still falling for the college meme
>>
>>36409215
College is for networking. Fine arts degree just qualifies you to either teach or get a bullshit corporate job working on graphs and fliers. To pay off that college debt.
There were artists before there were art schools.
>>
File: 1486589304832.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1486589304832.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>2017
>People aren't yet falling for the trade meme
Enjoy your job at McDick's, unicucks
>>
Reminder if you're not going to college for:

Engineering
Finance
Accounting
Nursing
Doctorate of Medicine
PhD in a science thats not biology
Computer science

You're throwing your money down the drain and should go to a trade school
>>
>>36409215

I know this is hard for you to process, but not everyone is poor, not everyone is obsessed with money, and not everyone lacks the social skills you're compensating heavily for
>>
>>36409347
>There were artists before there were art schools.
There was (thing) before it was taught in schools applies to everything.
>>
>>36409215
>>36409422
Reminder: if you're going to college you're throwing your money down the drain
>>
>>36409215
I'm just glad I wake up to something I care about each day
please do slave yourself for the benefit of society; I'm really not built for that shit
:P
>>
File: RKuKZKR.png (7KB, 294x150px) Image search: [Google]
RKuKZKR.png
7KB, 294x150px
>most wagecucks that go to college slave for a degree because it gets them money
>they have the audacity to look down on wagies that at leasr have the sense to major something they have passion for, even if college is a meme
>wagies make threads comparing different forms of wageslavery, as if good forms of wageslavery exist

Fucking idiots. You can live carefree in NEETbux
>>
>>36409566
Until Trump cuts your neetbucks and you're forced to go work at burger king
>>
Mom insisted I go, and this is the only thing I'm not too retarded for.
playing on easymode anyway, so I'll just live as a glorified housepet, maybe amuse myself with some fun part-time gig like refinishing furniture or watching brats in a daycare.
>>
>>36409603
>implying I live in a 3rd world country
>>
>>36409506
True, but my point was getting a degree in a luxury "profession" means less than getting your bona fides in a big boy job, where a degree is actually important.
>>
>>36409215
short answer is they need a network and for some it's either college or nothing.
No artist gets fame on skill alone anymore.
>>
>>36409215
Because they want to learn about those things.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.