[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you have a gf do u get to smell her feet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: blondefeet - BJJFC-fjnMv.jpg (58KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
blondefeet - BJJFC-fjnMv.jpg
58KB, 1080x1080px
When you have a gf do u get to smell her feet?
>>
>>36407369
>GF
>Post men's feet
>Why
>>
>>36407369
Yes. Also her armpits.
>>
Yes whenever I want. She even tells me to when she returns from the gym.
>>
>>36407369
Yes but only if she knows she is your gf.
>>
>>36407369
I always wondered this back when I still had hope. Do you tell her and risk creeping her out, or do you just keep it to yourself and sniff her socks.
>>
>>36407994
I daydream about having a girlfriend who enjoys my footlust. I imagine her being very open and one day initiating a conversation about our kinks after we've known each other for a bit. I tell her I have a foot fetish and she becomes quite happy to hear that. She has larger feet, maybe size 10's (large feet on a woman are good in my opinion), and she talks about how she is picked on for having big feet and past boyfriends were grossed out and wouldn't even massage them after she came home from a long day at school or work. So hearing that I like her feet, she becomes quite excited. Then she asks me what I like about her feet in particular and I describe all the great things about them as she fills up with joy from being complemented.

I daydream about this type of scenario a lot and I usually end up getting mad at myself that I would even entertain the thought of something so wonderful occurring.
>>
>>36407369
Only if shes drunk. Otherwise she pulls away and thinks your weird.

I also smell my fingers deeply after rubbing her pussy, even above clothes.

I pick me nose and chew my toenails. Hoe did i get a wife
>>
>>36407369
bump bc i want to know the answer too

>>36408863
as some1 who is trying to abstain from sex until marriage this is my deepest fear
>>
>>36407369

Yeah. You can say or do pretty much anything to a girl when she's your gf. It's pretty great.
>>
>>36407401
I found it here
>https://www.instagram.com/blondefeet/

not men's feet
>>
>>36408142
That's a very sweet dream anon, I would die to have a girl like that for a day.

>I daydream about this type of scenario a lot and I usually end up getting mad at myself that I would even entertain the thought of something so wonderful occurring.
I also do this, although my dream is cuddling with a girl while playing vidya. I know deep down that'll never happen so it hurts to think about it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.