[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come I never see any threads about George Sodini, AKA th

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: George_Sodini.jpg (19KB, 236x350px) Image search: [Google]
George_Sodini.jpg
19KB, 236x350px
How come I never see any threads about George Sodini, AKA the original Elliot Rodger?

>On a website registered in his name, Sodini chronicled over a nine-month period his rejections by women, his involuntary celibacy and his severe sexual frustration. "Who knows why? I am not ugly or too weird. No sex since July 1990 either (I was 29)," he writes. "Last time I slept all night with a girlfriend it was 1982. Girls and women don't even give me a second look ANYWHERE." About his problems with women, he wrote: "Women just don't like me. There are 30 million desirable women in the US (my estimate) and I cannot find one." In 2008, Sodini posted online videos, in which he discusses his emotions, along with a tour of his home, the latter which was a homework assignment from "a self-help seminar [he] had attended on how to date women".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSEozUu5d-4
>>
Because he's what a true robot looks like and robots only want to make fun of ethnicbots
>>
>>36406650
>No sex since July 1990 either (I was 29)," he writes. "Last time I slept all night with a girlfriend it was 1982

This guy being a fucking failed normie is why
>>
>>36406869
>failed normie
Even Elliot could have gotten laid once if he had lived to 29.
>>
>>36406650
i actually read his blog posts and watched his videos for the first time recently. it was sad.
>>
>>36407031
bullshit, I'm 30 and never meaningfully held hands with a girl
>>
>>36406650
>white
>blue eyes

He would be swimming in colored pussy if he would only stoop so low as to consider that. He wanted white females, true whites, not the brown eyed """whites""".

There are at least one billion colored females that would get with him. 30 million "desirable women" means he wanted a light eyed white.

mystery solved
>>
>>36406650

Yeah, he seemed like a very sad person.

We can't really get into his head as much as some of the other shooters because he didn't write as much.
>>
>>36407031
No, it was just much, much easier done at any age back then.
>>
>>36406650
Interestingly, Elliot mentioned in a forum that someone else was "too much of a coward" to do what Sodini did. Because the user name of this person he argued with was "Sodiniwasright" or something like that.
>>
Jesus fucking christ he sounds like me when I go on my rants about women never loving me. I really ought to see a therapist.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.