[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0704.jpg (14KB, 229x226px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0704.jpg
14KB, 229x226px
Why are normies so competitive and have superiority complexes. Why cant they mind they're own business???
>>
>>36406542
Being competitive is a good thing though.
>>
>>36407073
why is being originally competitive a good thing?
>>
>>36407084
>>36406542
Because its biological for males. You compete with other males for females to ensure your genes passes on.
>>
>>36407095
ima misanthropic dark-complexion, clubfooted, emotionally retarded weakling with intimacy issues
>>
>>36407095
This is the correct answer. Normalfags are truly, unironically social animals. They are competing because it gets them quality mates, and it raises their social status. It is instinctive.

We are broken to varying degrees. Some of us want to compete but have shit genes and can't. Some of us lack the instinct. Maybe there are also a minority who are enlightened and chose to give up (but they have likely moved onto better imageboards. /r9k/ is full of trap-worshipping incels).
>>
>>36407084
Back in high-school I was competitive with my best friend in Calc. It was friendly competitiveness, and it helped motivate me to do much better than I would have and as a result got very good grades.
Competition when done right is a very good thing, a great source of motivation.
>>
>>36407084
First off to be competitive you have to take something seriously, if you take something seriously and you start seeing improvements you will start feeling better, that in itself is agood enough reason. Not to mention that this world, though saturated still has the survival of the fitttest, except now id rather call it success of the competitive.
Maybe you dont notice but you are kind of competing non stop, in school its for scholarship or maybe some sort of small fame for having great grades, maybe itd even net you some friends. In work you are competing to prove that you are a better worker worthy of a raise, whatever you make is competing against other products of the same type and has a goal of returning more money, you compete with other males for women, you compete with other males for a better pay and perhaps a better life if money is what you need.
>>
>>36407211
How do I compete with other males for women if I'm way too far behind in social development to ever catch up?
>>
>>36407245
Never too late. Ill put it in video game terms, i assume you play those. Wow has been out for 2 expansions back when i started the game. But i started with the intention of being the best, i was competitive from day 1, what did i do? Play for 8 to 12 hours every day no breaks just pvp all day every day and people that played years before me, well i quickly caught up to them, and even more quickly i surpassed them.
I didnt just play the game, i practiced the game.
And life is a game too, you can simply play it, or you can play it to be good at it, and if you do youll surpass alot of people that are higher above you due to natural talent.
>>
>>36407282
But the main difference from a video game and life is that a video game is fun, and you can stop playing it whenever you want. With life you might be able to get a more meaningful reward, but doing so with while you don't even enjoy it, and basically are given many handicaps, and also starting practically from scratch is just too much to do alone.

I'm basically playing on hard mode (Regarding to dating specifically), and I'm playing a game I don't even like, and to top it all off I have to play it in single-player.
>>
>>36407211
>you have to take something seriously
i have a small problem then,
how do i take anything seriously because i legit dont care a single fuck about nothing

>if you take something seriously and you start seeing improvements you will start feeling better
tried it before,
didnt feel any better, went back to spieling computer, browsing 4chins which made me happy again

>this world has survival of the fittest
and? am i supposed to take life as some kind of a competition
its like a videogame i dont know to play, dont like in the first place and start with a huge handicap: >>36407121

>you are kind of competing non stop
nope, im kind of avoiding life and getting it as easy as i can
>in school its for scholarship
jokes on you, in my country all education is free
>small fame for having great grades
if you cared what others think of you maybe
>you compete with other males for women
if you had any desire to be with women for any other reason as a cum dumpster,
however i can do that in a much easier way
>you compete with other males for a better pay
living on parents farm estate without giving a single shit, if i ever get a job, i sure as hell wont dance around in front of some simpletons for a few bucks

>a better life if money is what you need
>money can buy you good life
ahhahahaha anon dont make me laugh
>>
>>36407128
>I was competitive with my best friend in Calc
are you some kind of a privateschool nerdy rich boy?

back in highschool had good grades so my parents dont beat me up and take away all of my stuff
nobody there didnt give a single shit about being good in calc
>>
>>36407405
>He doesnt handicap himself in games to give a chance to his oponents
Are you a casual?
But i do understand what you are saying, the thing is, i thought for instance that volunteering at a pc repair shop would be boring 8 hour grind suicide day 5, but when i got into it and when i started learning things and preforming better it was kind of fun. And honestly to me that job seems like the most comfy job there is if its pc related, my opinion changed.
And its not just about meaning, its quite frankpy about that cash money, if youre a hedonist cash will help you an incredible amount
>>36407417
I didnt say money can buy you a better life, i am saying it has possiblities of doing so if you are that type of person.

Either way, if you dont care about anything and cannot force yourself to do so without caring, doing things outside of virtual doesnt make you feel good, you dont care about succeeding, dont care about what other people think and dont want to get into a relationship.
You have a perfect life right there, why complain that others have to try harder to reach their version of a perfect life? In this situation you are the more naturally talented one, or atleast the one that got to his goal fairly easily, and theyre the ones with the handicap that have to work really hard to make themselves happy.
>>
>>36407562
i know, im not op

me: >>36407084
op (a different guy): >>36406542
>>
>>36407591
Oh pardon me, wrote something what i expected OP to write.
But i feel like you have a decent explanation of why to be and why to not be competitive from 2 angles.
Another thing to mention to >>36407405
The life not being fun is your thing. But youd be surprised how much fun people have in life even while doing things you and i would consider ridiculous or boring or too demanding or too lengthy. Some people just enjoy life more than we do, and they probably enjoy doing things aswell. Hell i know people that work a job even though they have a money just because theyre bored
>>
>>36407658
Have the money*
Being awake for so long is gettin to me
>>
>>36406542
Actually thinks robots are minority
>normies are the majority in this board

you're outnumbered. shut up poo jug.
>>
>>36407658
i mean, i could never understand how some people have the desire even to try to get women, jobs or stuff
i could get a job and finish college if i really have to just because of social expectations but ill hate it
ive done alot of things like taht and ive never had any fun in it
only times ive had fun and like it is when i was playing vidya and browsing 4chan
why would i do anything else if i really dont have to?
for me those things seem so normie

also, east eu internet is really messing with me,
have to go to college in 20 mins, i just skipped sleep and connection keeps disappearing
fuck this shit
>>
>>36407658
>>36407562
I try to enjoy life when I can, but I can't really get myself to enjoy stuff anymore. There's something missing from my life that I had before which keeps me from enjoying it properly. (Probably the lack of regular social interaction with my best-friends from high-school, and all the fun we had joking around, and also more interesting and fulfilling classes that were both enjoyable and challenging)
A lot of things that require practice become enjoyable if you start to get better at them, but it only works if you can get past the learning curve, and with dating/social interaction, that requires a lot of effort and courage.
>>
>>36406542
everything is about competition, that's the meaning of life, they understand this and embrace them.
>>
>>36407084
Because I makes you want to go out and do something instead of sitting in your basement all day you fuck.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.