[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't post much here, I'm a lurker, I'm a robot,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: hakase weini.png (90KB, 510x510px) Image search: [Google]
hakase weini.png
90KB, 510x510px
I don't post much here, I'm a lurker, I'm a robot, but I want to share what happened to me last weekend. I need to tell someone, I have no one

last weekend I got really drunk, REALLY drunk. I didn't really wanted to go out but I did it anyway. outside a bar I saw two women drinking. I was walking with my drink hidden obviously because its ilegal to drink on the streets, and sat on a bench to watch them. I'm not joking but the two women came to where I was and started talking to me. They were cute but the taller one drived me crazy, she had the greatest tits I've ever seen. They told me if I wanted to party in their apartment. I knew it was a dangerous area of the city so I told them why don't we drink where we were, but they insisted and told me they had more drinks on the place. So we went there

The taller one sat beside me and noticed I was constantly looking at her tits, and she told me if I wanted I could touch and grab them. I did, I licked, touched the tits of the tall girl while the other one was looking. I was cautious of not getting trapped or assaulted. Things started to get heated and she told me to pull down my pants, they brought down the light, and she told me to accommodate in a certain way to start fucking, she gave me her back and I started fucking, while the other grill came and inserted my dick inside the other girl, and I fucked the other one too.

After it, they both went to the bathroom for some minutes. They came back and told me to stay in the same position. When I was going to start, the big one grabbed me by the neck and told me to stay still. While she grabbed me, the other girl started to fuck me. They were males. I got raped by both. One grabbed me while the other one raped me. My anus is sore and hurt. The worst thing is they didn't used condom. I haven't spoken with anyone because I have no friends here, and my family is far way, in the south. I don't know what to do
>>
whoa i aint reading all that shit senpai, ill give you a bump though
>>
>>36406516
You need to get tested for HIV, go to a hospital.
>>
Goddamn, I'm sorry to hear that anon. He's right though, you could have aids.
>>
I'm sorry anon, but I can't tell if this is a troll posting or not.
If this did happen to you, then my condolences. The forced loss of your mana to fags is degenerate enough to make my skin crawl.
>>
>>36406516
>They were males.
guys don't have tits
>>
I'm really sorry about that anon, you should go check yourself.
>>
May be fake but damn. Good luck bro.
>>
File: 1487443796285.png (124KB, 386x484px) Image search: [Google]
1487443796285.png
124KB, 386x484px
That was some M. Night shit OP goddamn I thought this would have a much happier ending.
>>
This is what you get for not concealed carrying a snub nose .500 S&W revolver loaded with nuclear propelled degenerate slayer hand loads that have a small amount of Pences' DNA in each bullet.
>>
>>36406516
Are you a Brazilfag?
If so, you should have been prepared for this eventuality.
>>
>>36406516
Alright, Anon. It's ok bro.

I just wanted to say that it's not your fault. Don't let your brain say otherwise.

If you want to, you could call your family about it. They would be supportive and understanding, it's their job.
>>
It's just gay male rape fantasy bullshit. I could tell by the anime picture.
>>
>>36406885

This

Faggots are the worst shitposters on this site and need to fucking die
>>
>>36406950
Kill yourself, friendafamarino
>>
File: 1484695332738.jpg (54KB, 555x547px) Image search: [Google]
1484695332738.jpg
54KB, 555x547px
>>36406885
>misgendering the fictional transvestite rapists
STOP
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.