[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /EBT/ here? I get $175 a month in food stamps and $219 in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

Who /EBT/ here? I get $175 a month in food stamps and $219 in cash assistance. I've saved up a little over $1800 in EBT by eating mostly rice, bread, bananas, and canned food I get at the food bank. Social security decision is being written right now, and I'll probably get the decision letter within a month or so.

Also applied to public housing and will probably get placed next year. I'm taking all the gibs I can get.
>>
>$219 a month

I get almost 10x that and a free apartment, in addition to free groceries. Why are Americans so fucking cucked? You don't even have good welfare.
>>
>>36405917
I got ebt last year, it was awesome. I like how you don't even need to be financially independent to get it. I come from a well off family so money was not a problem, but I decided to apply for it anyways and I got 200 a month, which I spent on expensive things like salmon and buffalo meat.
>>
>>36406112
Mine used to be $194 but it got reduced to $175. Cash assistance was also only $50 a month, but got bumped up to $219 when they found me unable to work at the DSS, which was 7 months ago.

Been on EBT and cash assistance since early 2015 so I've saved a lot of cash and racked up a lot of EBT.
>>
>>36405917
I'm running out of money so I might look into this. NEET and living with parents.
Public housing would suck because of the whole nigger thing.
>>
>>36405975
Our welfare is focused mainly at the corporate level.
>>
>connecticut

REE GET OUT OF MY FUCKING STATE
>>
>>36406231
Depends where the complex in. Check all the towns that have open programs, some are pretty nice and some are shithole projects. Glastonbury has some of the nicest public housing I've ever seen. They're just two family homes with their own yards and shit.

>>36406301
never, 860 til I die nigger
>>
>>36405917
I just get food stamps, $185/month
I tend to accumulate this, as I'm not some filthy nigger who buys fucktons of lobster and steak on foodstamp day
>>
File: 12370921739012.gif (2MB, 280x296px) Image search: [Google]
12370921739012.gif
2MB, 280x296px
>>36406333
>never, 860 til I die nigger

absolutely repulsive and disgusting
>>
>>36406370
203 is for cuckold faggots
>>
>>36406383
shut up or ill throw you in bridgeport
>>
connecticut is full of faggots anyway
>>
>>36406401
>live in bridgeport
>go to party
>get shot along with 22 other people
>>
>>36406421
they good boys they din do nuffin
>>
>live in Connecticut
>kill my wife
>put her through a woodchipper
>>
>live in connecticut
>go to elementary school
mind blown.
>>
>>36405917
I'm crippled and get neither. I live in a pretty conservative small town . they try to stop it at all cost
>>
>>36405917
I applied once when I was homeless living in a van during November while it snowed outside and I got $12.

Currently living in a friends converted garage and I get $195.

I also applied for disability and they denied me and I have about 30-40 days to appeal but I see the psych in about 10 days and hoping to get something done or marked down to add to the appeal submission since a hospitalization, bipolar disorder, borderline personality disorder, ptsd, countless suicide attempts.social anxiety and depersonalization arent enough. Im hoping to get anorexia put on there as well since apparently I only eat 500 calories a day and I thought I was healthy but apparently I dont eat anything at all.
>>
>>36405975
What country?
Oregani
>>
>>36405975
Because our country isnt the size of Washington state. We have over 700 million people; the majority of which aren't some autist fat fuck that's so glib about receiving free money.
>>
>>36406638
Was this an initial application? So this is your first denial, and you'd be submitting a request for reconsideration? The reconsideration will be likely be denied, more than a 90% chance. Then you'll submit a request for a hearing in front of a judge, which you have the best chance of winning at. Depends on your state, mine has an average 44% approval rating. Either way, get a lawyer.

Get a lawyer asap, call allsup. They don't charge you unless you win the case in front of an ALJ.
>>
>>36406699
Yeah initial app.
I dont have the tens of thousands of dollars to hire a laywer which is the whole reason why im asking for money. I havent worked in like 7 years or gone to school in like 14 years. Every time I try and do something I have a nervous breakdown and start self-mutilating, attempting suicide, and ODing. If I dont get approved, I'll probably just sit with my parents until they die and then commit suicide. Whats allsup?
>>
>>36406853
The lawyer is free unless you win the case, in which case they take 25% of your award.

Allsup is a popular agency that handles disability cases specifically. You can pick any lawyer really, they're just the most popular.
>>
>>36406853
Do you see a psychiatrist reguarly? If you do, mention that you've applied for disability to her, and see if she'd be willing to write you a letter. I had my lawyer work with my psych and draft up a letter that basically said I need SSI and can't function normally in society, and that I pose a danger to myself.
>>
I would be pissed about people abusing welfare shit in my state

but i don't even pay taxes

kek
>>
>>36406929
I used too but he was more of a counselor who had a degree in excercise therapy but I guess that allows him to give psychotherapy. But I stopped seeing him. But I have a 3 hour appt in a couple days in a city like an hour away to possibly be approved to see a psych but they might deny me. Im not entitled to see one here. I have to be approved I guess.
>>
>>36407000
Is social security sending you to this doctor, like a consultative examination? Look into mental health services for your state, they'll have some kind of program that provides free mental health services.
>>
194 a month which really helps. No cash assistance though. It's funny, can't work and nobody would hire me if I could, yet I can't get help even though i'vebeen applying for years.
>>
>>36407046
no im just doing it. they didnt send me to anything just sent me a "fuck off" letter after a year and a half of waiting.

I wish I was obese and Id be approved instantly.
>>
>>36406646
Lol America has 326 million people
>>
>>36407098
only half the population is documented
>>
>>36405975
Americans hate supporting parasites unless they have Israeli citizenship.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.