[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice for getting a boyfriend/girlfriend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: anime figure 1.jpg (801KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
anime figure 1.jpg
801KB, 2048x1365px
-use nerdy wallpaper that references things you like, flavor the month games/anime/cartooon/shows/tabletop games, music, and obscure things that only NERDS would know
-minimize the amount of Pop! Vinyl Figures you purchase. They're super tacky and cheap looking. Real nerds spend over $100 of a beautiful intricate handcrafted figurine of the characters they like
-Remember to genuinely like the nerdy things you're showing in your home. You don't have to know every bit of trivia, but if you own a figurine of a show you never watched it'll come off as a red flag to the guy you're trying to seduce
>>
-be able to call people out on their bullshit. no man wants to deal with a woman that is never critical of anyone.
-be able to support yourself or at least be working toward a stable income
>>
>>36403828
And how did she end up in my home in the first place?
>>
>>36404695
>no man wants to deal with a woman that is never critical of anyone
My wife is my high school sweetheart. She's very nurturing, funny, but I rarely get to hear her negative opinions of others. Typically she just agrees with whatever I say.
>>
File: saviorofthejapaneserace.png (524KB, 781x556px) Image search: [Google]
saviorofthejapaneserace.png
524KB, 781x556px
>>36404695
>be able to support yourself or at least be working toward a stable income
>tfw not talented
I'm 26 and I still don't know what I want to do. People say that you eventually find your "thing" but I am passionate about nothing.
>>
-be at least 6/10 in face
-be taller than 5'10
-have lots of money
-nice body

all you need
>>
>>36404996

-confidence
-look like you care about your appearance
-be forward, but nice
-speak clearly
-have a hobby/talent
-be sociable
-have a stable job
>>
File: 1486979556362.jpg (70KB, 1024x486px) Image search: [Google]
1486979556362.jpg
70KB, 1024x486px
>>36403828
>tfw even when I had money I've never been able to buy figures because my parents would disown me
>all the figures of my favorite characters from my favorite shows aren't being produced anymore and all that's left is to pay double, if not triple the price for some previously hot-glued figure
>>
>>36404977
IKTF
>Just find something you have an interest in
The worst part is when you see how defensive normies get, when you tell them that nothing interests you.
Like you've somehow offended them for finding nothing appealing.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.