[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Failed normy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1485087122023.jpg (270KB, 640x611px) Image search: [Google]
1485087122023.jpg
270KB, 640x611px
I actually did it guys.

I managed to make it through school and get a good education.
I have friends, my own apartment and a nice car.
I just landed my dream job as a construction/site manager, and the pay is great.

My looks are average.
But for some reason I just can't seem to click with any girl I meet.
Why can't I do that right, when I can do every other normalfag thing right?
>>
Guess I don't deserve any pity here.

I'll just be content with what I have. But the thing with having a big apartment, a big car and a big bed.
It all feels even more empty at night
>>
>>36402510
robots are now focusing on certain threads and ignoring whatever is appearing in the catalog.
>>
You should get a pet, to be honest. Makes it feel much less empty coming home.
But else I think you'll do well sooner or later. Just be extra aware of golddiggers, you sound ripe for those.
>>
File: Whatever happens, happens (3).gif (166KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Whatever happens, happens (3).gif
166KB, 512x512px
>>36402510
and here i am still strugling to get good grades, great.
>>
>>36403171
I don't try to make my position in life the first thing I talk about. So potential golddiggers usually don't have a clue.
But I don't really meet a lot of girls. Especially not now that I'm out of school.
>>
>>36403171
>golddiggers
how does one spot those?
>>
>>36403294
They usually ask you to buy a drink. Then they ask what you do for a living, if you live in a nice part of town, what kind of car you drive. If you're married.

Stuff that are a lottle too much about your status in life, and not so much about your personality and hobbies
>>
>>36403171
What kind of pet?
>>
>>36403294
A lot of males around the world would wish to know I suspect.
Don't ask me, a poor NEET has 99 problems but spotting the golddiggers ain't one.
I would just be wary of any girl that is absolutely too good to be true. Trouble is, every women sounds a bit like that for a robot at first.
I think if you are a richfag you should consider taking a page from the womens books and invent some shittests.
>>
>>36403217
Don't bother.

Life doesn't get better in the real world. Your school life will always be the best, even if you think it sucks
>>
>>36402510
Want to trade?

I find dates super easy. I have to push them away. It's annoying. I'm told I'm "cute".

Nobody wants to hire me despite or promote all my past bosses saying I was a good worker. I frequently train the people who got hired to take the upper positions I applied for instead of being promoted. Will never get a dream job: I'm forced to take what scraps I can find.

Hell, I'd trade. Looks fade. Cash is eternal.
>>
>>36403506
Don't know mang, Its your tastes and life. Never at home in time and green wild areas around? Cat that can roam will do fine. Regular hours, you might enjoy a dog more. Often away by your job? I think snakes and such are comfy with eating only rarely and don't give a shit as long their haunts temperature is right.
>>
>>36403428
>Then they ask what you do for a living
That one is very common anon, but makes sense.

>>36403518
I am still a NEET, but it can be useful in the future.
>>
>>36403609
Man. The thought of a little pupper running around warms my heart right now.
What kind of dog would be a good choice?
>>
>>36403687
Have some tissues and self control handy, then go browse some animal shelter sites. After you are done feeling like burning the world a bit more by it, you'll probably know what sort would click with you.
>>
>>36403594
Don't get me wrong. I love that I've made it this far in life. I used to be really lazy when i were younger.
But I just feel lonely at times. My friends are all finding stable relationships as of now. And I'm the only one still living alone, albeit in relative luxury compared to most of them. But they all seem genuinely happy in each others company, and I sort of feel left out as that is the only aspect of life where I fail miserably
>>
>>36403669
It might be common. But if she responds with genuine interest in what you, or maybe respond with what she does her self. Then it's less of a red flag. But if she lights up as you mention it, but move on to another topic right after, then you know she was fishing.
>>
>>36403765
why would I want to burn the world after looking for a dog?
>>
>>36404045
You might, after visiting animal shelter pages.
Could however just be my soft heart, maybe I am putting the instinctual whiteknighting that women driven me away from into animals or such.
>>
You're not a failed normie, rather a man who has found success in most areas of his life and thus feels entitled to a gf. There's something you might not realise about yourself that is the cause of you being unable to "click" with a woman. Stop thinking there is this "successful" connection in your life and drop the attitude that you deserve a relationship. It'll come in time.
>>
>>36402510
If you want a real answer, it's find a hobby and find a group of people to do it with, chances are you'll meet some women there who share interests with you, and you hit it off from there.
>>
>>36404187
That's actually what I needed to hear. Thank you friend.

I'll get a lively dog to keep me company for the time being.

>>36404210
I've done a lot of different hobby things. But it always seemed weird to get a gf that way.
Plus I'm not really good with the whole asking people on date thing
>>
>>36404158
Ahh. I understand now.
Guess I'll just look at some local sites for giveaways
>>
File: _lb.png (444KB, 465x455px) Image search: [Google]
_lb.png
444KB, 465x455px
>He thinks having a decent job and average face is enough for women

Lel, never underestimate how entitled these bitches are

If you are not a 10/10 with a lot of money, somewhat famous and already banging hundreds of whores every year, then you are nothing to any girl who looks even slightly above average

Welcome to reality.

Inb4 some retard says OP has to work on his "Game"
>>
>>36403869
thanks, that should improve my matrix-fu when the need arises.
>>
>>36404888
This is what we should do. Help each other getting better. Not complain and drag each other down.

Robots to better themselves and others
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.