[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembot feels thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: Mh99VXX.png (452KB, 687x855px) Image search: [Google]
Mh99VXX.png
452KB, 687x855px
So, my boyfriend is a really nice guy. He's okay looking, fairly well-off and educated. However he's 5'9". It didn't used to bother me, but now my girlfriends have been making fun of him? Soo . . . how do I break up with him in the nicest way possible? :( I love him and don't want to hurt him, but he's just too short. :/
>>
>>36402401
just tell him you know you can do better, which is true.
>>
>>36402401
literally no one says that
why are you even trying to date an out-of-your-league stacey?
stay in your zone and find a nice shy girl
>>
>>36402401
>So, my boyfriend--

stopped reading
>>
>>36402430
>nice shy girl
>single
Good joke pham. Im not laughing tho.
>>
>>36402401

Blatant bait.

Havent seen bait this bad since the great crash of feb 2016.
>>
File: i dont care.png (35KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
i dont care.png
35KB, 625x626px
>>36402401
tell your girlfriends to fuck off
then let him assfuck you as your sincerest apology to him for being such a vapid whore

sage
>>
File: 1435510619081.jpg (67KB, 576x288px) Image search: [Google]
1435510619081.jpg
67KB, 576x288px
>>36402401
-written by a misogynistic fat white male in his late 20s who was ignored by females because he has never taken a risk in his life, has poor personal hygiene, and never cultivated a personality

Try getting a job or improving yourself instead of blaming all your problems on other people and writing false flag "fembot" threads to drum up more circle jerking and misogyny. You are not improving your life this way.
>>
>>36402401
Lets not lie, you do not nor did you ever love him.

In private, you enjoyed being with him and you may have grown to care for him but if you are cutting off the relationship over a literal short coming rather than a figurative one, you did not love him.

My best advice is to tell the truth. Tell him you're embarrassed of him for being so short and that you didn't mind until your friends made it a point of contention.

Tell him you'll both be better off without the other and that you'll still think of him whenever someone brings up that short guy you used to date, you see any of the Lord of the Rings movies, or you hear the word Manlet.
>>
File: 1431431925804.gif (52KB, 634x634px) Image search: [Google]
1431431925804.gif
52KB, 634x634px
>>36402401
I am burdened with a heavy disdain towards you. Please leave this board and never come back, regardless of your actual gender.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.