[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMA faggots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: reddit.png (38KB, 1193x1654px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
38KB, 1193x1654px
I'm a ledditor with almost 200,000 karma. AMA
>>
>>36401133
I have no idea what that means, and I'm sure most people here don't either. So you can start with that.
>>
>>36401133
Would you like to stop the formation of a one World Currency?
Why or why not?
Do you think we will see a World Currency in our lifetime?
>>
>>36401133
Are you that poemforyoursprog guy?
>>
>>36401210
Whenever you post something, people can upvote or downvote it. When they upvote it your karma goes up. It doesn't work on 1:1 basis, but the more upvotes the more karma. 200,000 puts me in the top .1% of ledditors so I'm basically a neckbeard sans neck sans beard.
>>
>>36401216
One world currency = globalization. I hate the prospect of globalization. So yes, I would like to stop it. I don't think we'll see it within the next century because there's been no indication from any major country that they want a One World currency. Hell, the euro is barely working and that only spans one continent.
>>
>>36401224
That ain't me.

Original
>>
>>36401324
Is your account a long running joke? What theme is associated with your account?
>>
>>36401133

Sure.

Why do you call it a ledditor?
>>
I'm not that familiar with leddit (I only go on there to grab JoJo .pdf files), how'd you get that much karma in the first place?
>>
>>36401133
go back where you came fromm
>>
>>36401460
Shitposting memes mostly
>>
>>36401394
No theme, just meme shitposting.
>>
>>36401409
I just want to fit in with you ultra-cool robots
>>
>>36401548
What fact about you would redditor be surprised to find out if you told them but would be completely normal on 4chan?

Also, do I sound like an r/askreddit poster by the way I phrased the question?
>>
>>36401635
Yes. Probably that I've pissed in water bottles before because I didn't want to leave my room. That's more of a robot thing than a reddit thing
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.