[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you all killed yourselves yet? Do you still

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1492028784067.png (27KB, 741x609px) Image search: [Google]
1492028784067.png
27KB, 741x609px
Why haven't you all killed yourselves yet? Do you still have blind faith that one day you will magically turn yourself around?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d44SbWLm3Tc
>>
>>36401107
My mother told me she loves me and doesn't want me to die.
>>
I know I will. Fuck, I don't even like /r9k/ or its commonly held beliefs, but you guys know what it's like to be lonely.
>>
dude i dont like the thought of being able to think after shooting yourself with a shotgun even if it is hust a few seconds and plus i cant really picture me dying that easily, like id probably live even with a gunsgot wound to the head because it wasnt aimed perfectly or someshit.
>>
Waiting for my mother to die im only staying alive to avoid her pain , until then i'll suffer a bit more
>>
>>36401107
I have the faint hope that technology will be able to solve all my problems in the future. Like, if I live long enough, they'll invent brain pills to fix my brain and turn me into a normie, and there will be super realistic matrix-like simulations where I get to experience all the moments I missed in my life. And have VR sex with lolis.
>>
>>36401391
You're only prolonging her pain by existing
>>
>>36401107
I've deluded myself pretty hard. I like to believe that I've given up all hope, but I admit that there is a small, very delusional part of me that thinks i still have some kind of chance. Not for a normalfag life, but a life where i can at least function day to day without wanting to bash my face in. I know that i will never have a girlfriend or wife, own a home, have kids, or achieve any of the other major normie milestones in this lifetime. However, I fantasize about having my own apartment with a decent vidya setup and maybe a home gym (or at least be within close proximity to a commercial gym), a decent car, a steady income (there is nothing majorly wrong with me that i could get bux), and a pet or two (ideally a dog, but i only like large breeds and most apartment complexes don't allow large dogs. I would be completely content with a cat, or even a couple of rats.) i would also hopefully be able to find a hobby that i would be passionate about. Anyway, I know that these things will never happen if i remain in my current state, and I don't have the energy, motivation, or resources to change anything. I am probably going to continue deluding myself until i wake up one day at 40 years old with nothing to show for it. At that point, i will hopefully kill myself. Ideally it would happen much before that time, but i do admit I am afraid to die. I have promised myself that, if by the age of 24 absolutely nothing within my circumstances has improved, i will get an exit bag
>>
File: 1485815649241.jpg (40KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1485815649241.jpg
40KB, 657x527px
>>36401107
I don't know, I just don't care anymore.

I only enjoying playing games with my online friends occasionally, music is also alright. Some films are good, so is food.

I realise it won't get better, only worse, much worse, but I may as well stick around. Killing yourself means taking action, even if it is negative, I can't be bothered.
>>
File: 1456102968071.png (540KB, 696x887px) Image search: [Google]
1456102968071.png
540KB, 696x887px
pic related

The ride never ends.
>>
Because I'm a normie with a college degree, a full-time job, and I get laid on a fairly regular basis.

Also I still have shit I want to do.
>>
>>36403520
better get to it kid instead of posting shit like that or ull end up like one of us ;)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.