[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

daily reminder, if you are american you cant complain about your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1fb.png (273KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1fb.png
273KB, 600x583px
daily reminder, if you are american you cant complain about your shitty life, you can buy a pump shotgun in the wallmart and kys, people from first world like me (europe) we cant own guns
>>
You can get a hunting licence.
I'm trying.
You can then shoot deer and rabbits and innocent creatures and feel better about yourself.
Do not shoot up schools. Children are not acceptable quarry.
I am not sure about girlscouts. It may be ok to shoot them.
>>
> all of europe first world
> can easily get raped by muslim in your second world eu country
> just become gay it isnt hard in a second world country
>>
>>36397893
>boo hoo I'm too much of a pussy to hang myself
>>
Its easy to kys in eu too tho
>>
>cheap prostitutes
>hot girls who have good taste
>sexy accents
>don't have school shootings every fucking month
>don't have to deal with shitty temperature
>is socially acceptable to be racist
>free healthcare
sorry, why is it so bad again?
>>
File: 1446330439466.jpg (25KB, 390x395px) Image search: [Google]
1446330439466.jpg
25KB, 390x395px
Don't be such a whiny fucking faggot. Go to whatever faggot nigger yurocuck version of walmart you shitstains have and buy something other than a shotgun to kill yourself. I would suggest paracetamol, just take a whole bottle.

P.S. Look up the definition of first world, faggot.
>>
>>36398004

America has way too many blacks, muslims, and mexicans. How fucking stupid are you? Kill yourself STAT.
>>
>>36398004
> real america
Most red states and some blue states dont even take new sandniggers
>>
File: df7.png (40KB, 365x363px) Image search: [Google]
df7.png
40KB, 365x363px
>>36397893
>Can't buy guns because they are not allowed here (Brazil, technically they are but is hard as fuck to get one, even a .22)
>Too much of a pussy to hang my self
>Too poor to able to buy a larger cylinder full of helium to gas myself to death
>Too much of a pussy to walk up inside of a favela dressed up as cop just to get killed

Tell boys, what should i do?
>>
>>36398004
I'm pretty sure you already have brain damage because you type like a european. I don't know why you have such a strange fixation on pump action shotguns. I can assure you that despite looking kind of pussy/old man-ish it is still a shotgun and will cause brain damage if it is used to cause brain damage.
>>
>>36398180

You should kill yourself. I am curious though, what's with the Helium fetish you emos have? I consistently see helium mentioned for suicide but I can't think of a single reason it would be desirable.
>>
>>36398222
Your brain can't tell the difference between oxygen and helium, and it's a painless death if you use an exit bag
>>
>>36398222
it is the only gas i could find here, but i agree with you, i don't see much charm gassing myself with helium, i would like to use mustard gas or chlorine gas
>>
>>36397893
>we can't own guns cuz eu :^(

If that's what you're so upset about move out of that pussy country lmaoo
>>
>>36398180

Yo BR fag here too, one thing I'm looking foward to do is

>Wait until its night time
>Get out, find a dark street
>Wait for 2 guys in a motocycle
>????
>Profit
>>
>>36398472
Very interesting plan, mine involves dressing a cop costume and walk up in the middle of day on the Complexo do Alemao carrying a fake gun and yelling "Policia seus puto!"
This is the best way to go
>>
>>36398277
As far as I understand none of the central glomus cells even recognize oxygen at all. That means they don't know oxygen from a gallon of horse cum. There are lots of painless gases to use, and many of them cheaper than helium. There's also even more painless methods that are easier than an exit bag. I'd probably use neon if I were emo, that sounds a lot cooler than helium. Argon is good too and is a very common gas used by everyone from welders to winos. The japs aren't creative but they know how to make something easy enough that even a japanese person can do it. They usually an hero with carbon monoxide.

>>36398346
Have you looked up synthesis shit? Mustard isn't a good choice for suicide, it is good and painful though. I'd look up the more interesting things like phosgene or maybe even sarin, which is 500+x more lethal than chlorine. It's cool because the nazis used it to kill lots of people, it has the highest kill count for them in chemical weapons. Though I guess chlorine is much easier to make with shit you can find at the local grocery store. Go to the local jew store and you can just buy cyanide no questions asked, it's jewelry cleaner.
>>
>>36397893
actually, i live in a HIGHLY cucked blue state where it's near impossible to get a gun without going through a bunch of hoops. we don't all live in georgia, dude
>>
>>36399349

What state is that? It really is as easy as OP said in all states, unless you have a felony record. Because shotguns are many times more lethal than handguns(the least lethal and most highly restricted in Anti-gun America) it is rather easy for anyone to get one, provided you are 18 and pass the background check. Have you actually tried to get a gun? Even in California and New York it's just a matter of walking to the cash register. It becomes even easier with private sales, no tax bullshit then, just an honest trade of a gun and whatever the gun is worth.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.