[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No one probably cares but god I'm scared right now A few

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

No one probably cares but god I'm scared right now

A few months ago I sortve went kuku and got admitted to a psych ward, ever since I've been supposed to be taking meds but I'm not, I really don't want to take them, when I asked my parents if I could stop taking it, my mom said she'd stop living us and my dad said he'd kick me out if I stopped, my mom says if my doctor says I can stop I can stop, but I'm scar d he might say no or fuck me over in front of my mom, if he says I can't stop taking it I'm killing myself, I can't take the anxiety anymore, wondering if I'm gonna be homeless or not everyday has driven me nuts,

I'm gonna go to the train tracks and lie down and just die, I'm tired of this life anyway, bad things have always happened to me and I'm tired of living like this.

Guys I'm so scared, I go in tomorrow to see the doctor, I'm so scared he's going to say no

I swear I'll kill myself if he does
>>
>>36397411
>say you're taking them
>dont take them
>???????????
>>
Why do people have kids and then find any excuse to abandon them? It like some sort of sadistic game
>>
>>36397411
Sounds like you actually need them. Along with some English lessons
>>
Why don't you want to take them?

I'm going to face this decision too pretty soon. I want to know what the up- and downsides are.
>>
>>36397411

>Kids dying in Africa
>War
>Maybe WWIII
>Cancer
>AIDS
>More beheadings then the medieval times
>About 50% unemployment rates
>Several species have gone extinct in the past 100years

Then there's you
>>
>went kuku
Fucking kek to the power of aboriginal
>>
>>36397411
I hope you think I'm a pretty cool guy and shouldn't go to school in the morning, OP.
>>
>>36397581
what's your point tho?
>>
>>36397411
What meds are you on? Can you compromise with your family / doc? Depending on your particular brand of "kuku," therapy could be a reasonable alternative to meds.
>>
>>36397581
>he fell for the "the rest of the world has problems too so you aren't allowed to be upset" meme
>>
>>36397411
He is going to say you need to take more pills OP. Doctors always try to prescribe medication to fix a problem, and that will sometimes work, in this case however, the jew pills won't help you. Just say you are taking them but don't take them. HE WILL say you should take more because he sells more pills and he keeps you out of his office for a while. Just say you are taking them but don't.
>>
>>36397411
I actually care for you but there's nothing I can write to make you feel better.
I don't know you just the situation you are in, the only thing that comes to my mind now is how suicide is such an innapropriate solution to your problem .
Life gets better, make up your mind, try writing or recording how you feel then read it/listen to your monologue, if you choose to write try to burn it once you are done . I do this when I feel really down, sonetimes it works sometimes doesn't .
I seriously feel bad for you, think carefully if you are gonna kill yourself, there no coming back ...but I guess you already know that.
>>
>>36397684
I can't take it another day, the anxiety is eating me alive and making my depression worse, I honestly don't want to grow up...this world is to complicated, I'm so tired of forcing myself to stay positive and look at the bright side of things, what's the point, I can't stand praying every morning my parents ask me if I took them that they believe me, I don't even get to see my friends anymore, I lost my best friend who I've considered a brother for years, I'm so lonely, I'm scared for the future, it looks so bleak and hopeless, why live.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.