[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> 25 > Finally worked through my autism and anxiety issues

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 5

File: bad feels.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
bad feels.png
34KB, 633x758px
> 25
> Finally worked through my autism and anxiety issues
> Finally stopped hating myself
> Got a job and got /fit/
> Find the courage to ask women out
> Every single one is a single mother or married

Holy fuck, I thought it was just a meme, but it's 100% real. I don't even care if they're non virgins, but I don't want to raise another man's son.

Is it really too much to ask?
Is it really too late for me?
>>
> 25
Yes it is way too late for us
>>
Kids can be cool man. Get over it and go for the single mothers. Theyre not worse people just because they have kids
>>
Just date girls around the 18-23 year old range

As a guy you can always date younger than you are and it's completely fine.

Nobody wants beat up, single mother pussy anyways, and those women are usually more immature than college aged girls.
>>
>the single mother epidemic is moving ahead full steam

this country is done for. the only option these kids have is for another man to step in and be their father, it's unbelievable.
independent but still hoping a good man will come save them, it's a joke!
>>
>>36397394
two choices: date girls who are just out of college, or go for the super performing power couple type corporate women. I'd go for the former. Your power/authority/experience will be attractive.
>>
>>36397394
25 is not too late
You have plenty of time before the landscape changes.

Actually, try online dating and go after 19 year olds, you'll be a king.
>>
File: 1492468380425.png (53KB, 384x410px) Image search: [Google]
1492468380425.png
53KB, 384x410px
I feel like we're 5-10 years too late at our revelations. There's a time and place for everything, and it's too late now.
There was a time window for love/relationships, there was a time for wanting material goods, now the only desire left is the desire to die, luckily this one isn't going anywhere.
>>
>>36397609
Nah. Guys age like wine, as long as you have money or are very /fit/.
>>
>>36397466
>>36397540
I don't think I have anything in common with young girls anymore though.

I have a mortgage, I can't stand pop culture anymore, and my job requires very long heads up for vacation so I can't be "spontaneous".

I would actually love to get a corporate climber gf/power couple, but those are the ones that are married right away.
>>
>>36397683
You don't have to have things in common with a girl you want to be with, that's a common misconception. That's what your real friends are for, and most women have no "real" hobbies to talk about.

A girlfriend is not a 'friend', she's a romantic partner. In fact, a lot of relationships have people with completely opposite personalities.

Do you honestly think Chad fucks girls because they share his interests? You're already a "success", you don't need to prove yourself. Just be cool, casual and good at leading a conversation.
>>
>>36397437
yes they are, in fact, worthless now
>>
File: edgelordwell.jpg (38KB, 620x416px) Image search: [Google]
edgelordwell.jpg
38KB, 620x416px
>>36397564
>online dating

Don't listen to this fag OP, online dating is a meme. Look for girls at your local college campus and just pretend to be chad.
>>
>>36397683
Women want power and wealth. They want the nobleman who runs his estate, bitchslaps his rivals, is good in bed, and knows how to laugh and nod when they want to whine about something.

Now that you know what the women want, just find the one in that age group that has the most overlap with your desires.

Your minimum viable product is making yourself the person who can attract the women you want.

Once that's established, just filter. That's what I did, and its working out pretty well.
>>
>>36397394
You need that yellow fever. Azn are great and traditional. I'm 36 with a 29 yo Asian, no kids, and got the blood on my dick to show she was a virgin.
>>
>>36397394
> 25
> Finally worked through my autism and anxiety issues
> Finally stopped hating myself
How? I've got less than a year to go and I just spent all day wandering round town trying pluck up the courage to go in to a shop and buy a shirt. Haven't bought it yet.
>>
>>36397437
How is that a good idea? They'll prioritize their kids, and divert his resources to their kids and themselves. In exchange for what? Some boring sloppy sex every other month?

What you're advocating is basically slavery.
>>
>>36397750
I guess I could try that, but I guess another thing too is I just find mature, well adjusted girls more attractive.

>>36397764
I graduated 3 years ago though.
Would be weird to go to a college campus for no reason, no?
>>
File: 1457802781352.jpg (112KB, 676x706px) Image search: [Google]
1457802781352.jpg
112KB, 676x706px
>>36397865
You going to make some halfu?
>>
Lol I just lost my virginity to a guy on Craigslist (I was top).

Basically came to your realization 2 years ago and chose to be gay.
>>
>>36397437
>Theyre not worse people
>literally got pregnant and couldn't even get the guy to stay
>>
I'm 25 and I plan on dating like an 18-20 year old as soon as I'm getting out of my shell.

Is this a mistake?
>>
>>36397920
I'm not gonna lie, a lot of it was luck.

I got affirmative actioned into a job that I was unqualified for. That job was also the only thing keeping me from being homeless, so quitting was not an option.
It required a lot of interaction with people and my boss was like a mentor and was very understanding throughout my many fuckups (like not taking calls, pretending not to be in my office when someone knocked, stuttering, etc.)

I guess I'm not a full blown normie, but I gained a lot more confidence in my abilities and learned a lot about how I SHOULD interact with people.
>>
>>36398524
If you want someone severely immature then go for it
Then again its a woman so they will always be immature
>>
>>36398373
At least two, so I can have one whole.
>>
>>36397865
I'm non white so I couldn't even if I wanted to.
>>
>>36398544
Sounds a lot like what happened to my friend. He always used to make me feel like less of a fuck up because at least I wasn't the only one. Now his life's coming together and we speak to each other less and less; can't really blame him.
>>
>>36399444
Then what's the problem with raising bastard kids?
>>
The only good things a mother can give you is that delicious breast milk in bed. I'll never forget the first time a milf squirted her mommy juice in my mouth.
>>
Im 26 and although I havent given up ive pretty much accepted that a lot of girls my age are either single mothers or fat. I work out just enough to want someone thin I have a decent paying job as well. The few girls I have met my age are still pretty slutty or want alot more than I can give. Shit sucks.
>>
>>36397394

My sister got married at 30 ish with no kids. They are out there. Single mothers are the worse.
>>
>>36398446
>chose to be gay

No wonder people call you retards faggots.
>>
Be patient OP. And don't ever settle for a single mother. You will regret it
>>
>>36399507
Just because I'm non-white doesn't mean I'm a degenerate cuckold.
>>
>>36399724
Yeah, yeah, correlation /= causation, but you were designed for scraps.
>>
>>36399497
Fuck, the feels. My best friend has had girlfriends before and we were still tight like a tight as squad, but his newest girlfriend that he's been with for 8 months already has been keeping him away from me. We used to chill almost every day, randomly call each other in the middle of the night and meet up somewhere, it was comfy as fuck. Now, I chill with him once every three weeks if I'm lucky, because for whatever reason he's always with his gf 24/7, and so he's "busy" whenever I call him, I stopped calling him actually and just hope that he calls me.
I fucking hate that possessive bitch for turning my best friend who was like a brother to me into a little faggot who only lives to serve her. I don't even know why is he with her, she's so fucking ugly, and my friend is easily a 8/10 facially he's just a bit shorter than the average. I don't get it. He claims he loves her so much he's going to marry her and start a family with her, that stupid ugly manipulative bitch who just leeches off him and probably sucks dicks on the side, it wouldn't surprise me because I heard that she used to be a huge whore. Fuck that bitch.
I'm so angry that a stupid roastie took the only person I could call a friend, a brother, family, away from me.
FUCK YOU ROASTIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36400038
Nigga. You're gay. You're in love with your friend.
>>
>>36400166
I'm guessing you don't have anyone you would take a bullet for?
>>
>>36400200
Don't try and strawman my position. Look at that wall of text you just wrote. You sound like a jealous female who is mad some other girl took her oneitis. But you're not a female. You're a male.

>his newest girlfriend that he's been with for 8 months already has been keeping him away from me
>if I'm lucky
>hope that he calls me.
>I don't even know why is he with her, she's so fucking ugly, and my friend is easily a 8/10 facially he's just a bit shorter than the average.
>probably sucks dicks on the side
>she used to be a huge whore. Fuck that bitch.
>I'm so angry that a stupid roastie took
All of this is female shit. You even think your friend is good looking and say she TOOK him from you.

>I fucking hate that possessive bitch
This is the best though. It describes you and you don't even realise it. Come out of the closet faggot
>>
>>36400316
>reddit spacing
You have to go back, normie.
>>
>>36400338
Been on 4chan since 2006-2007 faggot. Can't deflect that easily
>>
>>36400355
You have to go back.
origano
>>
>>36400399
You have to come out
>>
>>36400429
Reddit is that way.
originao original
>>
>>36397750
Chad doesn't marry the girls he fucks though, for the most part. In the long term you at least need to be able to tolerate each other once the initial excitement of a new fuck partner wears off.
>>
>>36400438
The leather club is two blocks down.
homoriginality
>>
>>36400438
I'ma fuck your ass you pathetic faggot. stfuuuu
>>
>>36400316
Na mate im the kinda guy hes talking about. Huge downside to some woman is they wanna be with you 24/7 and so they always plan things way before your friends would, like a week in advance. All your friends just take a backseat automaticly when they play it right.

Whats more is a good male male friendship is better then any woman.
>>
>>36400487
Anon. Nobody cares about who you are. This nigga is gay as shit and just needs to admit it
>>
>>36400483
>>36400484
>>36400518
Reddit killed /r9k/, the final nail in the coffin. Please go back and take your homoshit with you.
>>
>>36398064
Female maturity has little to do with age. Most women are eternally immature, and the few the aren't are that way became that way pretty early on. If a girl is a stupid slut at 18 she's still gonna be about the same at 25 and so on.
>>
>>36400543
You ARE the homo tho
>>
>>36400487
>Whats more is a good male male friendship is better then any woman.
I feel this way, I certainly would not take pussy over a great friend, but maybe that's because I'm a virgin so I can better control myself or something.
I'm not mad at my friend by the way, just mad at the girlfriend, and it's not because of selfish reasons either, I genuinely feel that that bitch is ruining his life, he doesn't talk to his parents now because of that bitch for example, and in another example he tried to jump off a fucking balcony because that bitch wanted to break up with him over some stupid shit (likely was pretending because she's an attentionwhore like that.

>>36400583
You're the only one talking about homos here. Nice projection Redditor
>>
>>36400632
>wanted to jump off the balcony because of pussy
It actually sounds like your friend is the faggot in this situation.
>>
>>36400660
Are you illiterate or did you miss the part where I said that she turned my friend into a little faggot cuck?
>>
>>36400632
>I feel this way, I certainly would not take pussy over a great friend
That's because you're gay mate. And very defensive about it
>>
>>36400719
Or maybe I'm not a stupid Chad like you that needs to leave /r9k/
>>
>>36400702
You can't turn anyone into something. I hate to break it to you anon, but he was a little faggot cuck the whole time, she's just bringing out his true nature. All you can do is hope that when she inevitably fucks him over he learns from it.
>>
>>36400773
>All you can do is hope that when she inevitably fucks him over he learns from it.
That's what I'm hoping at least, until then on top of being a robot virgin incel I'll be friendless as well for the rest of my life, I can't make friends for shit.
>>
>>36400758
Again, been here since 06/07

>>36400814
You'll be incel until you come to terms with being gay
>>
>>36400824
Nice projection faggot Redditor
>>
>>36400836
Why are you so mad anon? Tell us how you really feel
>>
>>36397394
Got to go after 18 year olds OP. If you got ur shit together its easy
>>
>>36400903
kys
origano is original legit
>>
>>36400931
But I'm not a faggot like you anon. Why would I kill myself?
>>
>>36400956
Because you're a stupid Redditor, now get out
>>
>>36400956
>>36400971
>UR A FAG
>NO U R REDDITOR
Both of you need to end your lives right now.
>>
>>36400971
You keep saying that but, just like saying that you're straight, it's a lie.
>>
>>36401003
>>36401012
I want Reddit to leave
origano
>>
>>36401003
There's always one lonely faggot who tries to inject himself into other people's discussions. Fuck off loser
>>
>>36401052
Maybe you should stop shitting up the thread with your 5-year-old tier argument then.
>>
>>36401012
>You're gay, dude
>Uhm, no I'm not
>YES YOU ARE, YOU ARE GAY
>Uhm, are you projecting?
>NO, YOU ARE GAY DUDE
>OK?
>YOU'RE GAY DUDE ACCEPT IT
>>
>>36401090
Nope

>>36401050
I want the faggot to come out

>>36401167
>He can't tell that I'm deliberately making the closeted faggot feel sensitive about his orientation
kek
>>
>>36397437
t. cuckold

This isn't original
>>
>>36397394

Ask younger women out?
Women like older men
>>
>>36401183
DUDE YOU ARE GAY
YOU ARE SO GAY
LIKE 100% GAY
I'M NOT PROJECTING OR ANYTHING
SO GAY
WOW WHAT A FAG YOU LOVE SUCKING THAT DICK HUH
>>
>>36401228
What are you his boyfriend or something calm down lmao
>>
>>36401183
I don't care, man. But there's something curiously weak about someone obsessing about someone else being gay.

Some people get legit attached to their friends. Especially those who have none besides them. It might not necessarily be he wants his dick. I agree it's weird he describes him physically though, but that might just be random brain farts to get the point across that he is being trolled.

I've neglected friends to chase tail, but I've also been neglected by friends chasing tail. It happens.
>>
So much Reddit in the thread holy shit
>>
>>36401343
>I agree it's weird he describes him physically though
It's incredibly weird. I only continued because he seemed to be getting defensive about it all. I'd definitely cut contact with any dude who described me how he describes his friend.
>>
>>36401343
>I agree it's weird he describes him physically though
What is weird about rating someone objectively from 1 to 10, exactly? The point is that my friend could get so much more, and he decides to settle for a bitch that's not even 6/10
>>
keep looking obviously
>>
File: 1426027971758.jpg (132KB, 1317x362px) Image search: [Google]
1426027971758.jpg
132KB, 1317x362px
>>36397437
Absolutely not. All you are doing is ensuring that you will be someone's second-hand backup plan.

The woman will never love you like her first, and the kids will always pull out the 'real dad' bullshit

You are asking to be treated like an ATM, a slouch, and a punching bag beta. If you have to, date young, or old, or adopt, but never ever ever raise "your wife's kids". It is asking for trouble.
>>
>>36397394
Are you looking at 35 year olds or something? Where the fuck are you that the majority are single mothers/married?
80% of the 25 year olds I know are single without kids.
>>
>>36397466
>Just date girls around the 18-23 year old range

they don't want anything to do with old guys. women are attracted to men 2-3 years older than them. so if you're above 25, you can't really do any better than 23.

sometimes it really is too late.
>>
>>36401590
I dated a 24 year old at 15, girls love older guys in their 20-30s and think they are cool
>>
>>36401626
? Non sequitur

That doesn't really affirm your point mate
>>
>>36397394
Anon, the trick to choose the preggo ones, so you can hit that preggo pussy while sucking on them lactating milk duds, hell, get a harem of them, milk their nipples, industrialize it, be the pioneer of the human milk market.
>>
>>36402119
Immortan Joe?
>>
>>36397394
Date younger. Why would you try to date a woman in her mid 20s. Attractive women get snatched up quick
>>
>>36402261
Why would you fuck a 20 yo used up whore when you can fuck a 16 yo pure virgin?
>>
>>36402305
I said date younger retard.
>>
>>36402119
Women don't lactate during pregnancy
I mean seriously think about it, what biological purpose would there be to create food for child that isn't born yet, also it skips the whole colostrum step
>>
>>36397437
t. single mom
>>
>>36402340
shut the fuck up you pedo
>>
>>36397437
>wanting used goods
You should know better.
>>
>>36397437
>My wife's son & I...
>>
>>36402413
Deliver the babies, put male babies in a ring to fight to death, the victor will enjoy nourishment, training and education. Female babies will be raised with bare necessities to work as servants, the strong ones will be used for further breeding. Post-delivery women will be kept for milk production. They will be released upon menopause.
>>
>>36402572
What if you happen to be one yourself?
>>
Show us your nips, OP. I'll read your fortune.
>>
>>36402836
In that case do it and never ask /r9k/ for advice, ever again
>>
>>36402870
>don't talk to me or my compatriots ever again
>>
>>36397394
This will eventually be all of us. Grab your oneitis now folks, before its too late.
>>
>>36403018
>Grab your oneitis now folks
but my basement is lacking sound proofing. I need at least one year
>>
>>36397437
t. Carl
>>
>>36403046
Anon vs unsuspecting prepubescent girl

No prep time, who'll win?
>>
>>36403046
>basement
I'm afraid it's too late before you even had a chance dude.
>>
>>36397437
>women can reject men because:
>1. They're too short
>2. They're too poor
>3. They're too ugly
>etc
>but you have to support the human embodiment of emotional baggage and future expenses because fuck you, that's why

Sure. Wait until that kid does something really shitty to you but the mother doesn't discipline him. If you do it she will blow up at you. So you wont. You'll just take it like the little cuck you are.
>>
>>36403149
Can't you reject women on these basis too? Law of attraction isn't actual law.
>>
>>36403149
You ain't trying to fuck that kid who did something shitty to you tho.
>>
>>36403241
The kid is cancer living on the mother. It doesn't go away. The rug-rat will always mean more to her.
>>
>>36403207
Yes, which is why it's fair to reject them for having kids, which was entirely my point.
>>
>>36397437
t.shlomoshekelstein
fucking japs and their original bullshit
>>
>>36403314
I'm glad that we agree on that.
>>
>>36397394
Dont listen to these cucks. I have a qt friend whos 18 and is dating a 25 year old. fucking ez

Go on tinder my man
>>
>>36397394
Dude I had kids at 28 and 32. Twenty five years old is nothing.
My father in law fathered a child at 58, with his wife that is 14 years his Junior, and they've been together 40 years.
Any fucking thing is possible.
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.