[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bored so decide to go on 4chan >nothing decent on /b,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1432348866935.jpg (18KB, 470x540px) Image search: [Google]
1432348866935.jpg
18KB, 470x540px
>bored so decide to go on 4chan
>nothing decent on /b, /sp, /gif, /v, etc.
>decide to come on r9k for the first time in awhile
>forget that I have a girlfriend and haven't been a robot for a long time
>start reading through everthing and get re triggered at women and getting angry at all the roastie whores that turned us into the psychos that we are
>realize what's happening and get off
>start thinking about how my girlfriend doesn't seem like a meme but maybe it's just the chemicals in my brain tricking me
>realize that if she does cheat on me or does any of the other meme stuff it wouldn't even hurt my feelings because i accepted it way back when i started talking to her and it would just make me laugh

This place is toxic, but at the same time it has made me invulnerable to the horrors of humans
>>
>>36393896
>>forget that I have a girlfriend and haven't been a robot for a long time
>forget that I have a girlfriend and haven't been a robot for a long time
>forget that I have a girlfriend and haven't been a robot for a long time>forget that I have a girlfriend and haven't been a robot for a long time>forget that I have a girlfriend and haven't been a robot for a long time>forget that I have a girlfriend and haven't been a robot for a long time>forget that I have a girlfriend and haven't been a robot for a long time>forget that I have a girlfriend and haven't been a robot for a long time
>>
>>36394042
I was 26 when i met her, i was plenty robot until then
>>
>>36393896
This place is poisonous, but by the time you've learned that, you may never leave.
>>
>>36393896
Sometimes it's good to worry about what others think. 4chan- not so much or at all.
Nice pepe really drew my attention always liked that frogknight picture

Even the most chaddy chad that chads around gets women problems, probably more women problems than other people since he gets more of them. clearly he's not invulnerable to any of it. so i think you're full of shit. there is a type of women that try to piss you off and make you unhappy on purpose. i've met a few of them. there is always another gullible guy that's going to be interested in them no matter what so they give zero shits about how they treat you. just the fact you have issues to start a topic off this way shows you got a thin skin about it.
>>
Yeah I think this place has made me apathetic towards my relationship, I don't feel hurt or get jealous but pretend to so I seem like I care. Idk maybe I'm just not in love.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (39KB, 388x388px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
39KB, 388x388px
>tfw I am a racist/friendless/depressed/lonely/rude/tired/angry/normalfag-hating robot who will never be happy or have a romantic relationship.

I blame this board
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.