[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask an anon waiting on his dealer for an ounce of pot anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 2017-04-19 08.23.16.jpg (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-19 08.23.16.jpg
1MB, 1000x1000px
Ask an anon waiting on his dealer for an ounce of pot anything
>>
>>36391684
How'd you got to know your guy?
>>
>>36391707
Through my best friend that I always toke with.

I also know another guy in case this one doesn't have an ounce so I should be gud.
>>
>>36391684
Why do you post on r9k when you clearly belong on twitter?
>>
>>36391684
I miss pot so much. I hate probation.
>>
AYLMAO TMROW IT's 420 XD
>>
>>36391740
My photo is actually from a photo editing app that's why it has the timestamp

>>36391741
Why you on probation anon?

>>36391754
I know it's gunna b gud
>>
>>36391720
yeah it's good to have backup

I also know 2, and I met both of them on the same day. I mean I guess weed isn't as demonized here as in other countries but it's still illegal to sell. Despite that I just literally walked down the fucking street and they just straight up asked me and gave their numbers. I don't have dreads or any other way of advertising myself as a purveyor of ganja. Guess I just look like a typical pothead? Don't know if that's a good thing...
>>
>>36391817
People do the same thing here.

No way to tell whether your average person is a pothead, the biggest potheads I know aren't sporting Bob Marley apparel and wearing marijuana leaf shirts.

They look like average Joes.
>>
>>36391779
That not why you don't belong here, dumbass. Your brain is probably too fried to understand why you don't belong here.
>>
>>36391779
Carrying a handgun without a license.
>>
>>36391873
Well then tell me retard

>>36391912
That's crazy why did you gave a gun
>>
>>36391952
>posts an AMA
>DUDE WEED
If you haven't figured it out by now you are the cancer that is destroying this board.
>>
>>36391979
Its been destroyed for a long time nigger. Weed threads are some of the last good threads here because there's actually discussion instead of race bait and trap shit
>>
File: 1489608950049.jpg (7KB, 267x323px) Image search: [Google]
1489608950049.jpg
7KB, 267x323px
Post yfw opie gets stabbed and robbed
>>
>>36391952
Cause I just always carried a gun. Feels safe man.
>>
File: 234342.jpg (72KB, 560x347px) Image search: [Google]
234342.jpg
72KB, 560x347px
>>36391873
You can still be a complete fucking loser with no positive prospects in life. Except you don't blow your money on anime figures/videogames/sex toys. Not to mention as you start smoking more and more frequently it can really kick up the paranoid in you. So you have this constant irrational fear hanging above you on top of being depressed. Fun.

>>36392187
I mean coming from a robot that's a pretty legitimate fear. I started smoking when I was 19-20 and I would NEVER call for or go for weed on my own. Always had some friend do it for me but after a while they grew tired of me being a literal bitch and just told me I have to do it on my own from now. Turns out most dealers just really want to sell you weed and nothing else. Either because it's their main source of income, or maybe because they're like one of my friends and need it to compensate for their low wages from work.

As long as you don't bother them at ungodly hours because you were dumb enough to not get weed for your Sunday comedown, you should be fine.

Meth dealers on the other hand are actual murderers and you never know what the fuck is going on with them because what they say and what they'll do are completely different things.
>>
>>36391684
What is your exact location at this time anon
>>
>>36392572
Ain't telling ya

Got the ounce bout to smoke a blunt real quick

Cheers!!!
>>
why do you feel this is worthy of a thread?
>>
>>36393737
Cus I'm high as fuck dawg
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.