[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I got a chin implant I could raise my looks from maybe 4/10

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: plastic surgery.jpg (104KB, 668x760px) Image search: [Google]
plastic surgery.jpg
104KB, 668x760px
If I got a chin implant I could raise my looks from maybe 4/10 to 7/10 or at least. Should I go through with it?
In the past I was already somewhat insecure about my appearance since by chin is a bit on the weak side, however with my fuckboy hair i didn't look all bad. But now that I'm noticeably balding it definitely ruins my look because the only look a bald guy can go for is a super masculine one. And I can't grow any facial hair at all so that option isn't there.
>>
Highly doubt a chin implant makes you go up 3 points. It usually maxes at 1.5 point upgrade or neutral. Sometimes it makes you worse.

BTW guy in pic had double jaw surgery, chin advancement, and a nose job.
>>
>>36389781
If a weak chin is your main flaw it can easily improve your appearance a whole lot. Its a really prominent feature, basically you cannot look masculine without a large chin. Balding can really make your appearance drop down a lot because it changes the balance of your face, especially if your chin is small - it makes your forehead a lot more prominent and makes you look like an egghead if you used to look ok before. A bald guy can still look good but for that a strong chin is extremely important.
>>
>>36389825
No it's usually only a minor improvement. 1-1.5 points. The difference between a 4 and 5.5 is enough to get it though.
>>
>>36389781
>>36389854
Objectively false. The chin is the staplepoint. Even if you have a super jewy nose it's still boosting out up by 3 points. Can't deny the facts anon.
>>
>>36389687
Like all robots, your looks are not the cause of you never talking to anyone. If you woke up tomorrow looking like Chad, you'd continue not talking to anyone, and be left alone because you act like it's what you want.
>>
>>36389987
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTwSSTWfwuM

watch this video normie.
>>
>>36389945
Show me an example of someone going up 3 points with only a chin implant.

Hard mode: show me 3 examples

Insane mode: show me your profile
>>
>>36390013
You have the op pic. I don't need to do shit. It's already apparent that a dork goes up to a Chad with a few inches of silicone.

Maybe you're just too autistic to see. I understand because you're probably not gay and cant tell but it's true. The Chinese and jaw are the main focus points.
>>
>>36390051
Are you fucking retarded? The OP pic isn't a chin implant. He has no inches of silicone.

The OP pic is double jaw surgery, nose job, and chin advancement. The main part of that is the double jaw surgery especially the top jaw (the maxilla) being advanced. You really have fooled yourself.

The source of that picture is from a famous jaw surgeon.
>>
File: 1491745554689.png (8KB, 687x450px) Image search: [Google]
1491745554689.png
8KB, 687x450px
>>36390085
It's still a jaw surgery dipshits
>>
>>36390051
That isn't a chin implant boyo. The OP pic is tens of thousands of dollars worth of work vs a chin implant that is like 5k max. You have no understanding of aesthetics or cosmetic surgeries.
>>
>>36390101
Wait you seriously think a chin implant qualifies as jaw surgery? Do you not realize there is a huge difference between the two? Why are you not willing to learn?
>>
>>36390111
Neither do you. But it's still a jaw surgery, and the lad got boosted to chad that's all that fucking matters, he's up by 4 points in this case. Money isn't part of the argument. (Although we all understand that it's only for richfags)
>>
>>36390101
LOL. Look up double jaw surgery in Google and then look up chin implant. One is an implant the other breaks and moves the bone on top and lower jaw to get the right look. A chin implant will not have the results of the OP pic.
>>
>>36390125
We started with chin surgery and it moved on to jaws. So i posted fast.
Whoops.

The point still Fucking stands that having either boosts your profile to chad, yes you need both but it's still boosting your profile. Why are you getting so autistically hung up over either the jaw or chin. You aren't a surgeon and neither am i, we are simply bystanders, you can't fool me into believing your off hand knowledge on facial surgery can blow me away.
>>
>>36390139
You really are an idiot. The guy in the OP got boosted because he got what I said. And no a chin implant isn't jaw surgery. Google it. He got boosted 4 points because he did multiple complex surgeries. Nose job, double jaw surgery, and chin advancement. None of which is a chin implant or has any silicone. All of which is very expensive and complicated.

To give you an idea, a chin implant recovery time is 1 week and jaw surgery is 3 months.
>>
>>36390191
You're too autistic about this to explain. I'm outy, goodbye anon.
>>
>>36390182
I have this knowledge because I've actually had double jaw surgery you sperg. I've researched all this a lot more than you have too.

Having a chin implant will not boost you by 4 points it will boost you by potentially 1.5 max. The OP being boosted by 4 points is not because of chin implant. You are clearly a brainlet and are extremely intellectually insecure. You are wrong and a chin implant will make you only a 5.5. If you want more of a boost you need to do a lot more, you fucking moron.
>>
File: 1490561087764.png (330KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1490561087764.png
330KB, 330x319px
>>36390238
Maybe because you are just too ugly to have gotten that well deserved 3 pointer. I understand why you are lashing out anon but please, don't think that your putrid face makes you the common denominator.
>>
File: ChinAugmentation2.jpg (90KB, 451x295px) Image search: [Google]
ChinAugmentation2.jpg
90KB, 451x295px
>>36390013
The guy you're arguing with is not me
t. OP
>>
>>36390281
I got the one that actually boosts by 3 and not the chin implant. My argument is that jaw surgery works. God you are really just stupid aren't you. You really need to stop worrying about your appearance and get a bit smarter.
>>
>>36390295
That isn't a chin implant. Again, jaw surgery.
>>
>>36390319
>Photo #2

>Zelma gets a chin augmentation with implants installed. You can immediately tell the operation is a success from the smile on her face. She went through a lot going through surgery and she is a brave woman. This photo was taken three weeks post surgery.

http://www.beforeandafterz.com/chin-implants-chin-augmentation/
>>
>>36390361
Genuinely surprising that was done through implants. Any male examples?
>>
>>36390361
Still a pretty big outlier in terms of chin implants. Just looking at the site the 1 point increase holds true especially for the 1 male picture.
>>
>>36390295
This was achieved because her maxilla is fully developed. If your maxilla is developed (you probably can't tell) you will have a good result.
>>
File: im done.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
im done.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
>>36389687
this picture seriously makes me want to die
>>
>>36390475
Doesn't it guve you hope instead?
>>
File: chin-implant-1-front.jpg (197KB, 503x375px) Image search: [Google]
chin-implant-1-front.jpg
197KB, 503x375px
>>36390381
Here's a male example, he definitely goes up in the scale a lot.
>>
>>36390493
Is this a joke? He increased by like 1 MAYBE.
>>
>>36390512
That's your opinion. I think he goes up at least 2 points.
>>
>>36390480
no because i'll never feel ok wasting money on plastic surgery and i would probably turn out looking like some ayylmao creature
>>
>>36390493
What he should have gotten done was upper jaw surgery to fix his slanted maxilla. That would have made him symmetric and attractive. After that a chin implant would be good. With the combination of upper jaw surgery and chin implant he would go up by 3 points.
>>
>>36390523
All the chin implant did was exaggerate his as assymetric face. If he had saved more money and fixed his assymetry he would have turned out a lot better after the implant.
>>
>>36390570
how do u fix an asymmetric face
>>
>>36390581
The slant is from his upper jaw, his maxilla. Upper jaw surgery can fix a slanted maxilla.
>>
>>36390581
>>36390594
This orgjjhhgggg
>>
>>36390570
Better to look asymmetric and masculine than a symmetric marshmallow imho
>>
>>36390626
He can be symmetric and masculine if he gets both the upper jaw surgery and implant. That is what it would take for him to improve 3 points.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.