[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do girls react when you compliment them?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: qunhot.jpg (132KB, 1039x1199px) Image search: [Google]
qunhot.jpg
132KB, 1039x1199px
How do girls react when you compliment them?
>>
If you have the courage to compliment a girl you are a normie
>>
>inflating women's egos even further

Why would anyone do this
>>
>>36389598
They like it. I feel uncomfortable when I get compliments.
>>
>>36389598
I only tell women flaws in their looks
what kind of beta cuck compliments women
>>
>>36389598
Depends.
If Chad compliments them, they blush and feel good.
If a robot compliments them, they are disgusted and he's creepy.
>>
>>36389614
Absolutely this, they get enough unwarranted attention as is, my pride won't let me compliment them and even if I did I'd probably be accused of rape for doing so while fat and ugly.
>>
It's difficult to find women worth complimenting.
For so many of them, I can see right through them. They're scum on the inside.
Of course, it isn't as if men are any different.

I seem to get positive responses, so I guess my filter works.
>>
File: brittne babe 1.png (355KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
brittne babe 1.png
355KB, 600x315px
>>36389598
My girlfriend loves it when I compliment her.
>>
dissing girls in high will get you a lot of popularity especially if somebody records it
approved by me
>>
They turn 360 degrees and walk away
>>
>>36389654
that's because a robot "complimenting" a girl would be some faggot walking up, sniffing her hair, stuttering out that she smells nice and giving her finger guns after a shitty pun and asking if she wants to play bionicle at his house with his autistic brother, thought he's the actually autistic one and she's been running away screaming the whole time jfc what's the matter with you fucks.
>>
>>36389598
They normally say "awwww thank you", then jump on my dick. What happens to when you do it?
>>
>>36389787
>bionicle at his house
lmao
>>
You have to do it in a way that isn't direct or irrelevant to the conversation or it just comes off as awkward and obnoxious to most of them.
>>
>>36389810
That's because you have no idea how to speak to someone that just happens to be the opposite sex
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.