[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you eating ass right now?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1491379149341.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1491379149341.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
Why aren't you eating ass right now?
>>
>>36387306
Because of this image.
>>
That looks hairy and has leftovers on it
>>
Because I can't even get a girl to look at me, let alone eat her ass
>>
*BRAAAAAAAPPPPPP*

*turd falls out and rolls down her pussy*
>>
File: think nog.png (299KB, 616x353px) Image search: [Google]
think nog.png
299KB, 616x353px
because I'm too smart to get sores in my mouth
>>
Because I imagine the condition of my ass and it turns me off completely.

I'm a clean guy too, I keep my ass as clean as I can but it ain't perfect all the time. Sometimes it's hot and sweaty and moist. Women aren't immune to that shit. If it's been awhile since she's showered then her ass isn't great. It's probably sweaty and a little smelly.
>>
>this is actually what the average persons ass looks like after a long day
>this is what normies actually aspire to obtain and ridicule anyone who doesn't

Moments like these make me glad I am incapable of having intimate contact with another human being.

Cease your bodily maintenance for just a short amount of time and the body naturally retreats back into a wild dirty disgusting beast.
>>
>>36387306
I don't like the taste of shit desu.
>>
>>36387471
>this is actually what the average persons ass looks like after a long day

That girl literally hasn't cleaned herself. Look at the stain on her underwear. She probably shat herself and only just wiped most of it off.

Your average person isn't so filthy.
>>
File: 1488587360760.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1488587360760.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>36387483
Have you actually tried it though? Can't say you don't like it if you've never tried it.
>>
>>36387306
That there is pretty darn disgusting.
Her body type is hot af though.
If just she would learn to clean herself and i would learn how to get a qt chubby gf, then i would eat ass all day
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.