[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that women will match with ugly beta men on Tinder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: download.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7KB, 225x225px
Is it true that women will match with ugly beta men on Tinder so they can play a prank on them and upload embarrassing texts to social media and make fun of them? I got Tinder a few months ago and have around 300 matches but some of these girls are just too hot to possibly like me so I don't message them. They're not spambots because I read the bios and they're all legit. I don't message because I fear they only did it on accident or to upload it onto Instagram/Reddit to laugh at me if I do send them something. I've messaged maybe 10 girls first and only 2 responded. Am I paranoid or is this likely?

I've heard of it happening before and I've heard of catfishing and shit like that.
>>
>>36384479
Never fear, it's already happening here
>>
>>36384530
I'm serious. Some of these women are 7s and 8s. Why would they want a 5'9 manlet 5/10 who watches anime? It has to be a joke.
>>
>300 matches
FUCK YOU CHAD
>>
Yeah, they'll even fuck you, often multiple times, just so they'll have a funny story to tell all their friends.

My wife married me and fathered my children on a dare.
>>
>>36385639
300 on Tinder isn't that much, anon
>>
just ask "ey bb want to fug" and see where the conversation takes you. they cant prank you if you're pranking them
>>
>>36385725

I was on it for two weeks, swiped on every grill until there weren't any girls in the area. Got 3 matches, one that deleted me after I messaged "hey, what's up." Next un-matched a few hours after they swiped.

For anyone who can actually hold a conversation with a girl, let alone get hundreds of matches, gtfo normies. Enjoy the pussy
>>
>>36384479
I've never once experienced this, at least not that I know of.
>>
>used to cyber sex on runescape constantly
>dozens of videos of me uploaded to youtube about "losers who rp sex in runescape xD"

Congrats. It took me all of 3 minutes to make that account
>>
>>36384479
I do this but to 4chan.
Stopped typing halfway when I glanced at >>36384530
First post said everything. It's funnier when it comes from here because it reaches no mans land levels of depravity from the loser's end.
>>
File: 1492048972368.gif (615KB, 645x365px) Image search: [Google]
1492048972368.gif
615KB, 645x365px
>>36384530
>tfw this
>twitter.com/r9k_txt
>it only stopped because a school shooting.
>the only way to stop fags like this is with violence.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.