[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elliot Rodger died a virgin. Why is it so bad if I die as one?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0284.jpg (197KB, 2500x1719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0284.jpg
197KB, 2500x1719px
Elliot Rodger died a virgin.

Why is it so bad if I die as one?
>>
File: BnJfRca.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
BnJfRca.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>36381285
It is bad to die too young. Whether you are a virgin or not does not really count.

Look at him, he was so fresh and beautiful and full of life, and he went and destroyed himself for no reason.
>>
I'm a dude but Elliot Rodger was actually pretty hot
>>
>>36381534
This. He looked like a God.
>>
>>36381510
>that arrogant wink and smile
>>
his aim was shit
as his life
>>
>>36381585
How do you mean it is arrogant? I only see how it is awkward, that is quite endearing. He probably also likes to see his own image on his phone screen while filming.
>>
>>36381650
You little cum slut. NEVER talk to me like that again or I will drop you like the world trade centre.
>>
>>36381797
We'll see who's the one to drop first. ;)
>>
>>36381870
You're not even a native English speaker. If you are you're retarded.
>>
>>36381904
Those are the only slights you were capable of coming up with? You're amusing me, you insignificant little worm.
>>
>>36382075
Insignificant little worm? I'll have you know I have a near genius IQ.
>>
can someone link an elliot rodger music playlist, i want to listen to that corny bullshit
>>
because you would deprive yourself of a good pleasure
>>
File: 1486434610011.png (95KB, 228x404px) Image search: [Google]
1486434610011.png
95KB, 228x404px
>>36382421
>I'll have you know I have a near genius IQ.
Yet you do not know the right syntax of your native language.

I guess no one has anything worthwile to say anymore. May as well go and read some MTW.
>>
He penetrated a woman or two at the end there.
>>
Virgins are better than non virgins. It's only bad if you do without your virginity.
>>
>>36382438
Here is one. Mind you tho, that it is full of supreme 80's pop songs, not "corny bullshit".

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1-SWXvRdDLZ1XkDcOhw0eZLLsqVpp_Hq
>>
File: mBRy2yj.gif (1MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
mBRy2yj.gif
1MB, 450x253px
>>36381285
Bump for the true alpha male!

Hail St Elliot
>>
>>36383118
That is such a lovely gif of his magnificent self. I also found it at Lookism, where Tyger was using it as his signature image.

---

Someone's making a theatre play of Supreme again:

http://manifestopdx.brownpapertickets.com/

I found this information at Facebook page called: "Twisted World: The Life of Elliot Rodger".
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.