[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Was home schooled from 7th grade on >Never really associated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1483798554821.jpg (85KB, 960x716px) Image search: [Google]
1483798554821.jpg
85KB, 960x716px
>Was home schooled from 7th grade on
>Never really associated with teenagers or had many friends
What did I miss?
>>
>>36381160
Thats so fucked up lulz. Wow 7th and 8th grade were so fun! 9th grade fucking sucked!!! 10th-12th were a fucking breeze!
>>
Sorry your parents did that to you. My mother sent me to an all girls highschool and now I'm bi, socially stunted and in love with my best friend 4 years after graduating
>>
>>36381160
relentless bullying, awkwardness
>>
>>36381160
It was probably for the best, as long as your social skills haven't gone to shit.

Those school years were just fucking annoying, I actually had to hit people to stop them from annoying me every day, and even having to insult the girls to make them stop talking to me.
Of course I would get a bad reputation, but I couldn't care less about most of my classmates, the rest were chill af and I always hung out with them when I could at school, altough we didn't really talk outside of school at all.

All in all, maybe you did. But it's different for everyone.
>>
You missed awkwardly losing your virginity to your high school sweetheart
>>
>>36381287
Yeah, I was unofficially dropped out the summer after 6th grade for reasons I agree with even less 10 years after the fact.

What is high school like? Is it like the movies?
>>
>>36381370
>as long as your social skills haven't gone to shit.
I can get on with people okay in short bursts and say funny things sometimes but I feel like I'm missing something everyone else seems to have naturally, something that makes normal conversation possible.

Aside from the annoying people, hanging out with your classmates like that sounds nice. Did you keep any friends from high school?
>>
File: 115_1308-800.jpg (101KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
115_1308-800.jpg
101KB, 800x600px
I never went to 6th grade onwards. 18 now.
My older brother tries to push me from my comfort zone all the time. He's normal and just texts and tries to fuck girls all the time. I just play video games and sleep. I quit my job a couple months ago and it was my only excuse to leave the house.
>>
I was homeschooled from 1st grade to uni. I'd say we're lucky. Maybe I actually am extremely smart and better than everyone, but most likely if you just leave a kid with computer access and dialup he'll teach himself more than anyone else could. I always thought education was learning how to think, but most others think it's knowing stupid shit, yet still underperform compared to me when it comes to knowing stupid shit.

What the hell do school cucks do all day? Eight whole fucking hours a day for years and there's nothing to show for it?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.