[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Girl talks to me >Immediately fall in love with her and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1477097073259.jpg (7KB, 261x220px) Image search: [Google]
1477097073259.jpg
7KB, 261x220px
>Girl talks to me
>Immediately fall in love with her and fantasize about spending the rest of my life with her
>>
How the fuck do you stop doing this? I know it's completely ridiculous and yet I can't stop obsessing about this girl I barely even know because she actually talks to me.

I even get upset when she doesn't as if she owes more or something.

pls help
>>
>>36380958
>she says "That'll be $17.44, would you like your receipt?"
>resist urge to respond with a marriage proposal and say something else.
>"Y-you yoo."
>>
>>36380958
Own your thoughts. Fantasize the shit out of her, enjoy it, and then move on to the next one. It's really nothing special.
>>
Exactly, fantasize all you fucking want and then move on. I do it all the time with guys and girls. I used to think I was the worst but I learned to not give a shit.
>>
>>36381046
Two years ago I was renting a book from the school bookstore. The checkout girl was cute enough, and she seemed to think I was normal (smiling and such). Then she asked me if I wanted a bag for my book, and without thinking I said yes. Then she said "Oh... keep it clean until you get home at least, huh?" I realized that it made no sense for me to take a bag because I was wearing my backpack. I think I was just like "haha yeah" or something then left. I still think of that encounter to this day. I almost made it through a successful, normal interaction but I had to fuck it up at the end.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.