[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/, what's the nicest thing you've ever done?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: AUmo8oU.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
AUmo8oU.gif
1MB, 320x240px
What's the nicest thing you've done for someone in your entire life?
>>
>>36364628
Giving this awful thread a (You)
>>
File: IMG_1597.jpg (49KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1597.jpg
49KB, 640x640px
>>36364628

Offered to marry and unconditionally love and support a female despite her being an abusive manipulative fuckup with no friends or redeeming qualities

Her loss
>>
>>36364672
For srs, anon. People here have to have some redeeming qualities.
>>
>>36364628
>using a rose pic/gif to appealing isn't fair, OP. No, no.
>>
>helping to clean out gf's parents' house
>find an old slide of her much older brother and father
>brother is about 4 years old in the picture
>father is a young man
>brother is sitting in his father's lap
>take picture to local camera store
>have an 8x10 made of the picture. cam out nice
>mail it to gf's brother (gf knew nothing about it. I just felt like doing it)
>brother tells me he cried when he saw the picture since his dad died years ago
>>
File: 1481574991355.gif (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481574991355.gif
2MB, 640x480px
>>36364774
Gotto get those (yous) somehow, anon
>>
File: tumblr_ns2k9g9ygW1rohfg9o2_1280.jpg (335KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ns2k9g9ygW1rohfg9o2_1280.jpg
335KB, 960x1280px
>>36364628
Besides saving my mother's life when she had a heart attack I guess the closest would be supporting my friends to the best of my abillity. I've saved many friends from suicide.
>>
>>36364628
>>36364887
is it bad that i want to punch these bitches in the face?
>>
>>36365031
You mean THIS BITCH. Because its the same person, newfaggot.
>>
>>36365031
But why? Cute things are not for punching!
>>
>>36364628
I've fucked this one girl in my dorm taht I actually wasn't really into because her bf couldn't satisfy her.
>>
>>36365074
>newfag
because i don't want whoever this thot is? nice try m9
>>
>>36365087
maybe to you she's cute, but she looks like one of those 'rawr xd' kind of girls. she just seems really annoying and probably is.
>>
>>36365129
>girls
>she

Anon... I don't know how to tell you but """she""" has a secret...
>>
>been taking care of my sick, nearly bedridden mother for over a decade, on call 24/7,no pay, clean up her shit, keep house tidy, do all the shopping, chores, bill paying, knowing I have no future after this is all over.

>recently homeless family was sitting in the grassy center between two highways, their possessions with them. The dad was crying, the mom was trying and failing to keep the kid from crying. even had the typical 'will work for food' sign.
>on my way to work, empty my checking account and give it to them without a word, running back to friend's car and telling him to book it before they can process what just happened

>saved a child from drowning, CPR and everything(I fapped to the memory later, she was cute, not even sorry about the latter part.)

>donated 10 50lb bags of dog food, toys, cat litter, and money for neuter/spaying surgeries to local animal shelter

>tried to kill myself when I was 6 so my mom could divorce my dad and have a better life without either of us fucking it up more for her.
>>
File: 1492465953796.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492465953796.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
Cleaned up my grandpas house, he was a hoarder. Mom and gramps were never able to do it. Then was given the house as a gift. At same time one friend got kicked out of his house by his crazy parents, one friends parents were moving away so he wouldn't be able to see the gang anymore, and one friends dad got remarried so he felt too awkward living in the house. So I offered for them to stay at the house and just split the cost of utilities.
>>
>>36365154
oh geez i guess she's a bit better in my book than
>>
File: file.png (99KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
99KB, 340x340px
>>36365115
>thot

you just outted yourself, normie newfag scum
>>
>>36364628
Wow, I can't think of anything... I don't know if this counts but I would never judge people in school and whenever the class was being mean to a sub I wouldn't be. I would move schools a lot and after I left the first one where I had a group of friends I would exclusively make friends with the person everyone hated. If you just befriended the sperg in your class and had patience you would find that they are actually pretty cool. Even after one moved to a different school, people would still talk shit about him but I never caved in and joined them when they would do it around me and expect me to do it to.
I guess I'm not really nice but I do have a sense of honor. Sometimes
>>
>>36364710
Ugh why do I have to know what this feels like.

Why do most women have to be so fucking worthless
>>
>bought my friend 2 games for Christmas after he had a shitty month and couldn't afford anything
>>
File: fisheye.png (58KB, 436x425px) Image search: [Google]
fisheye.png
58KB, 436x425px
>>36364628
I made a sandwich to work, but gave it to a homeless guy instead. Never told anyone until now. Look how humble I am. Give me compliments god dammit!
>>
>>36365217
>>give me compliments god dammit!

>Demanding a compliment
I hope your mother will die before you.
>>
>>36365011

They were attention seeking then, and not actually suicidal.

Which tells me you're the same type of person.
>>
>>36365280
I helped them cope. That's all.
>>
>>36364628
Let them go and didn't get involved with them.
>>
File: tired pepe.jpg (22KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
tired pepe.jpg
22KB, 306x306px
>>36365259
Ever heard of sarcasm you autistic fuck?
>>
I saved someone's life at a beach while they were on LSD.
>>
>>36365921
>Ever heard of sarcasm you autistic fuck?
Yes. But I thought you were serious.
Are you butthurt ? Sorry.
>>36365954
>saving someone
>>
>>36364710
>>36365201
Not to blame you for this or anything, but your need to do this comes from a place of self fulfillment or fear of rejection/loneliness.
If these women really were abusive and manipulative, you should try your best to end things as soon as you realize. Do not try to use it as means of satisfaction through "fixing" her or everything "turning out okay."
Also, your persistence does not earn you a cookie, and ultimately blaming them for something you could have stopped sooner does not count as something nice.
>>
>>36365156
Hey thats really awesome! Proud of you, dude.
>>
Gave a random internet dude a 400 buck computer so he could play league of legends with me, did it for the price of postage cause i had a new one and didnt care about the money i just wanted people to play games with
>>
Being honest when people were asking for directions. But I feel kinda guilty now.
>>
I saved my mother who was pregnant with my sister from a house fire.
>>
>>36366248

You sound a little toasty roastie

Someone try to be nice to you like that and you were too brain damaged to see it as something good?
>>
>>36365155
>save a child's life
>fap to the memory

Wew wasn't expecting that. How old was she?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.