[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever questioned yourself or imagined yourself whats

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 12

File: 1491342016399.jpg (115KB, 591x635px) Image search: [Google]
1491342016399.jpg
115KB, 591x635px
Have you ever questioned yourself or imagined yourself whats it like to be the other gender?

Would you enjoy it or consider it to be an unique kidna hell with all the diffrinces you get in life like how you will be seen, treatend and what is expected of you in society.

>inb4 ill whore myself out
>>
>>36361850
>the other gender
>implying it's a binary

This is why cis people should be quiet
>>
>>36361850
Being a girl would be fucking awesome. I would probably be in a relationship without really having to do anything but endure sex and not be a cunt. My faults would be endearing instead of repulsive.
>>
>>36361860
Is this baito dakada?
>>
>>36361860
Shut up slut (male)
>>
I think everyone has thought about what something would be like if it were the opposite, it goes for everything not just gender.

I feel like if I were a woman though the only major difference is that society would respect me more rather than mock me. I don't want a gf or relationships or even casual sex. If I were a girl I'd be applauded for this and people would say I'm a "strong independent woman who don't need no man" but since I'm a guy I'm just seen as defective or a self-delusional loser who "can't get any".
>>
>>36361850
No, up until recently I didn't care about my manhood but now I take it more seriously. My goal is to be stronger and tougher than the day before. I want to be more of a man not less.
>>
>>36361850
This kid will end up killing her. I absolutely 100% can confirm this.
>>
I originally have never thought that
>>
>>36361899
Honestly, I think we should let him have this one.
>>
>white african subjugating a black african
>liberals are fully on board
>>
>>36361850
That's actually fucked up especially if the kid doesn't want it.
>>
>>36361850
I have, but in the end I'd probably end up doing the same thing I'm doing now, except with a period every month.
Thing is you always end up imagining yourself to be an attractive female instead of some hambeast.
I've lived my life as a guy, so It would be interesting to see the other side of things.

When I think about it I tough always assume something like magic, or some technology from beyond now or reincarnation.
Basically you'd actually a female and not some male with his flesh wrought roughly into the form of a woman.
Transsexuals will always fail to be either, neither succeeding in being male or female.
>>
File: 1491804651116.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1491804651116.gif
2MB, 400x300px
why would you even adopt a boy to begin with?

anyways I wouldn't really give a shit if my gender changed because I'm already a huge faggot
>>
>>36362054
If she adopted a girl she'd change it into a boy, just to make a statement. Literally ruining kids lives to make statements.
>>
File: 1491802550896.jpg (46KB, 1024x695px) Image search: [Google]
1491802550896.jpg
46KB, 1024x695px
Being a girl would be terrible.
I hate relying on people, needing people, and most of all, people.
Girls do well socially, but as an antisocial person, all i really care about is strength, endurance, and mental capacity to reason and learn.
Women are deficient in these things because modern women try to be men. Of course, they have the sexual edge, so men just let them play their games in exchange for sex.
Ive never met a woman ive enjoyed talking to. Ive never had sex with a woman and enjoyed it. Ive never loved a woman, because ive never found a woman worth loving.
Men, on the other hand, i understand. Most are just pussies, slaves to dopamine, but some have their shit together and can make good conversation.
This whole transgender thing is just a postmortem fart from the rotting corpse of god. He died because nobody cared about anything he said, so now civilization reaps the consequences, pretending to be happy and complete while everybody is on medication for some mental illness or another.
Any man that wants to be taken care of and loved is breaking the iron law. Any woman that wants to be strong and independent is breaking the iron law. When this failure to act within the bounds of natural law translates into actual attempts to change gender, it is clear that there is no hope left in this world.
I hear the land in southern siberia is fit for growing winter wheat. Its obviously fit for grazing.
And its free.
>>
File: 1467637621026.jpg (80KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
1467637621026.jpg
80KB, 500x299px
>>36362054
If you really look into all these fetishes of gender swapping and fag shit like that, the fact of the matter is that you will be happiest and derive the most pleasure when you are not what you fantasize about. If you were born a girl, guess what, you were not a horny 23 year old fantasizing about having a vagina before god sent your dads sperm into your moms eggs, so you would be just normal. That's why all the people who have these fetishes can't really satisfy them, and no matter what they do or how many operation's, they are merely diving deeper and deeper into their own cesspool of their steaming desires. Unless, you have severe mental issues, that are not dependent on your own masturbatory and antisocial experiences and behavior's.
>>
>>36362148
>He died because nobody cared about anything he said,
You are extremely stupid, did you forget all the theologicans and philosophers dedicating their life towards understanding god and those who see gods words as ultimate truth? Humanism wich is the new god is even based on the teachings of the christian god.

>Any man that wants to be taken care of and loved is breaking the iron law. Any woman that wants to be strong and independent is breaking the iron law.
Oh fuck off, lets just kill off all the sick men or any follower of hierarchy or mothers who defend their child and defend themselfs.

>natural law
Nice spook nerd hahahahahahaha
Go back to the jungle and become man in its most natural state instead of using creations by man to defy nature in every single form.
>>
File: 1466484325592-3.png (87KB, 438x428px) Image search: [Google]
1466484325592-3.png
87KB, 438x428px
>>36362250
>You are extremely stupid
>Nice spook nerd hahahahahahaha

>le post-modern intellectual face
nice argument's
>>
>>36361850
>Have you ever questioned yourself or imagined yourself whats it like to be the other gender?

For quite a few years when I was a teenager, I did feel like I was meant to be a girl.
My body felt completely alien to me, I didn't get on with the other boys much, I wasn't like them, we didn't like the same things.

Now that I'm an adult man, I'm really, really fucking happy there wasn't a retarded social movement that would have encouraged my retarded thoughts.
>>
>>36362250
Hierarchy must be clear.
Biology must be respected.
A person with terminal cancer does not need treatment, as it is terminal anyway.
A transgender needs death, because they obviously could not handle life.
God dies whenever he feels like it. God is not a christian god, god is just god. God is biology.
It is not right to keep humans in a societal cage and force them to watch mothers mutilate their children in the name of progress. It is not right to live without love or soul.
You can believe whatever you wish, just know that if this cage were not here, you would need to be careful about what you accept. Some things are simply not meant to happen, and they happen because the cage gives the illusion of safety, which creates decadence.
Sexuality without love is masturbation. Such truths cannot be denied or avoided, for what you claim is humanism defends that which is against human biological reason. What you claim is humanism is contrary to love.
>>
>>36361850
But how is this shit allowed? So she can just force this young black male to crossdress and completely derail his developmental years? And its ok? O i c
Shit is finna get REAL crazy
>>
>>36362563
A bullet in her head would solve it all.
For any tolerant postmodern champions of degeneracy, find any one reason to disagree with the above.
>>
>>36361850
>Have you ever questioned yourself or imagined yourself whats it like to be the other gender?

Yes. I would prefer to be a girl, but my body's growth never allowed it.

>Would you enjoy it or consider it to be an unique kidna hell with all the diffrinces you get in life like how you will be seen, treatend and what is expected of you in society.

I'm not delusional and I know I need to work within the confines given to me. If I had an especially girly body, I'd work towards being a girl despite the societal implications. If I could pass, I'd do so in a heartbeat.
>>
>>36361850
threadly reminder that Charlize Theron literally and unironically killed her father.
>>
>>36362669
>Theron's mother then shot and killed him. The shooting was legally adjudged to have been self-defence, and so her mother faced no charges

Are you [le]terally mentally defifcient?
>>
>white women would rather raise black children alone then be with a white """"""man""""""

ITS OVER WHITE BOIS
>>
>>36362690
>witness testimonies are always 110% accurate nobody has ever lied to a detective in the history of the universe
are you?
>>
>>36361850
isnt pic child abuse?

were are blm protesting this?

Evil whites turning blacks gay
>>
>>36362743
>Believing random internet theories over detectives' work

Guess I am
>>
>>36362830
Shill harder you currupt scumbag
>>
>>36361850
I used to get seriously depressed because I wasn't a girl. Online I'd act like one so people would want to be my friend. Didn't help that I knew a ton about hentai and kinks back then. It used to tear at me how I'd never know the feel of joining some kink community and having everyone be friendly. When I joined my first kink group I was more or less ignored or told to come back when I was older.

As of now, I aim to be more of a straight white male, the epitome of evil. I'm starting to embrace it, and the fact that despite how fugly I am, I'm still probably the most desirable type of man. Even though marriage and most laws relating to that and kids are stacked against me by design.

If I were a girl, I really would be much happier. And I'd have a ton of fun writing pervy shlock and having people tell me I was a good person and a real cool guy and worth wanting.
>>
>>36362742
>Blacks okay with Whites Feminizing them

Really makes you think.
>>
I wish I were a girl. Girls are cute and a precious commodity. Men are rough and have to fight and work. Being manly doesn't come naturally to me, I'd be better off as a girl.
>>
>>36362830
Charlize pls, nobody holds it against you. You can tell us now. We know your mother couldn't have gotten to the gun while being beaten.
>>
>>36361871
This except

>enduring

I'd love that. But yeah, being cute and lovable and not having to work much if at all just because i'm a girl would be the best.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with american celebs adopting nigger kids like they are some kind of fashion statement
>>
>>36365450
Hollywood is a corrupt fucking world. It's a disgusting cesspool. The shit that goes on is mind blowingly fucked up. This is just on the surface.
>>
>>36362148
If men are so great, why is there more male to female transgender people than female to male? Because being a woman is better? Still shows weakness and stupidity in men though.
>>
>>36365450
adopting is for cucks because you are not even raising your own 50% of your genes.
>>
File: Wilhelm2schiff.jpg (28KB, 220x423px) Image search: [Google]
Wilhelm2schiff.jpg
28KB, 220x423px
I think dressing little boys as girls was a rather usual practice.

This is Wilhelm II of Prussia
>>
>>36365450
they think they're doing something great and noble and selfless.
>>
>>36366611
That time period had different clothing standards. I think back then people just didn't care what clothes you put on a kid because just weren't all that important until they got older. It's not uncommon to see pictures of little boys back then in dresses, because people didn't give a shit.
>>
>>36366705
*kids just weren't all that important
>>
File: 1489355845243.jpg (26KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1489355845243.jpg
26KB, 640x427px
>>36361850
All the time

Not really that intangible to me. I just imagine the biology laced into me would lead me down some different detours before I inevitably arrived at the same conclusions
>>
File: kindwilhelm.jpg (51KB, 974x515px) Image search: [Google]
kindwilhelm.jpg
51KB, 974x515px
>>36366705
Dude that's aristocracy. What do you mean by just didn't care putting on whatever?
LMAO, they might have precious metals woven into the frabric.

>>36366733
How are heirs of a throne not important.
The kids that weren't didn't get the girl's stuff.
>>
>>36366811
If that was the general attitude when it came to clothing toddlers back then, it may have just seemed normal even for a wealthier family
>>
>>36366844
Only for wealthier families, just like the woman in the OP. In her world it's ''normal''.
Plebs might have joked about it, just like today.
>>
>>36366871
It is quite different though. One is the kid being used by bored mums as a dress-up doll, and the other is Charlize Theron trying to make her adopted african child even more politically correct.
>>
>>36366898
Every single one of your prior arguments has been refuted.

Maybe she's a tough woman, a bit more literate than most and now tries to bring her son up in the best image imaginable.
>>
>>36362148
What the heck is "iron law"? And by Natural law are you talking about science or are you talking about the "law of human nature"? Because those are two very different things.

>>36361850
I guess I did? I mean im trans so I went and did something about it. And you know what? besides being cold almost all the time its pretty ok.
>>
>>36366942
How is making her son an object of ridicule the best image imaginable? Do you think there exist a group of people outside of diseased hipster liberals who even find it acceptable, let alone applaud it?
>>
>>36361850
No, because I'm not a fucking degenerate.
>>
File: Kurt_Tucholsky_1890.jpg (222KB, 960x1563px) Image search: [Google]
Kurt_Tucholsky_1890.jpg
222KB, 960x1563px
There's more, it's really only wealthier people that practiced this.

This is Kurt Tucholsky, famous German author.
They do it on purpose, I guess it's about bringing up a child with a high aesthetic sense. Girl's clothes are simply more pretty.

>>36366985
They don't care about your ridicule. It's of no value.
Just like you don't care about some Chinese poor villager laughing about your I don't know, sneakers at school.
>>
File: 1487114117631.png (18KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487114117631.png
18KB, 800x600px
>>36367022
>narcissistic, virtue-signaling actor
>doesn't care about your opinion
>>
As someone who crossdressed often in my late teens and early twenties, I can say that I love being a man. It was fun to mess around with gender roles, but I never for a second thought I was a woman stuck in a man's body.
>>
>>36367066
Keep telling yourself Charlize Theron cares about the opinion of /r9k/... at least pick some other board, some other website.

In her world you're just a number, not a critic to be taken seriously.
>>
>>36367140
Okay, Charlize.
>>
>>36361850
Honestly, I would probably be me but I would have an excuse. My parents are so old fashioned they would LOVE the idea of me being a shut in that has indoor hobbies.
>>
>>36362563
roastie immunity
>>
Please tell me this is a fucking wind up.
>>
>>36369095
are you fucking retarded, anon
I genuinely don't even know how stupid you'd have to be to even begin to consider this tabloid shit
>>
>>36369150
jesus fucking christ, I just looked at this thread and apparently there's a whole bunch of idiots here who believe this shit
>>
File: 1483625644446.jpg (38KB, 600x602px) Image search: [Google]
1483625644446.jpg
38KB, 600x602px
>>36361876
>>36361880

oh yeah

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was too low in content (100.00% content).
>>
File: pic.png (623KB, 630x670px) Image search: [Google]
pic.png
623KB, 630x670px
>>36361850
I imagine as a woman I would be even more manipulative and mean then I already am, I would have definitely had far more friends and since I do enjoy drug use then as woman I expect to be doing a lot more of it which could have unexpected consequences.

I've had quite a few chances to get a gf, As a woman I would expect getting a bf is even easier then getting a gf, I would also expect to be very vapid and even more uninteresting as a woman as my interest would have tended to be more orientated towards socializing.

If I were to suddenly become a woman and therefor keep my current personality and perception of the world around me I would become the perfect waifu.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.