[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here have a fancy for psychologically troubled females?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 20

File: IMG_6685.png (177KB, 400x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6685.png
177KB, 400x415px
Anyone else here have a fancy for psychologically troubled females? I've always been abstracted by the thought of being there for someone who really needs me, besides raising their dying spirits by dint of ironically cutesy dates and cuddling.

Is something wrong with me? Is this just some sort of abstract, benevolent sadism?
>>
>>36361738
Everyone has their issues, even Stacies.
>>
No, you just want someone to be emotionally dependent on you so that you can care for them, and so feel like you are in a real relationship.
You need other's to suffer to elevate yourself emotionally
>>
>>36361767
That could very well be it, but kicking them back into shape and making something of them's part of the equation all the same. I'm already in good shape, emotionally. I don't need elevation. It's just the notion of caring and looking out for someone has always had my fixation.

Maybe you're onto something, though, and maybe I'll just never see it.
>>
>>36361738
As a psychologically troubled female, I don't understand why men like you like us. Are you just going to leave when the problem is 'fixed' and you get bored?
>>
File: 1489367805037.jpg (41KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1489367805037.jpg
41KB, 500x371px
>>36361738
I want to do this, but I have a fear that if I ever "fixed" her, shed' leave me.

Not that I could ever find anyone like that.

Oh well.
>>
>>36361859
In theory, I'd pat myself on the back for a job well done, and carry on with the relationship normally. I've never dated a girl, though, so I can't say I've ever reached that stage.

I've always figured it was because I liked helping people; as I've discovered, there's few things I derive more pleasure and fulfillment from (it's not just a fetish at work here - I'll give to the homeless, do volunteer work, and do my utmost to help my chums when they need it). I can't say for sure, though, and in retrospect, it really does sound kinda shitty.
>>
Aren't you worried that a psychologically troubled woman might drag your own mental health down?
>>
>>36361859
Actually the opposite is almost always true. If you spend time "fixing" a girl like that, she will then run off with the next guy that comes along. It's really all just a self-esteem issue with them.

Almost ALL normal men feel a strong need to nurture and protect females. Women love "fix it" projects as well, but it's more of a kind of personal challenge/busywork hobby for them. They'll often shape a man into what they think they want and then promptly leave because "you're not the person I fell in love with!"
>>
>>36361738
I'm like this about boys sort of.
It feels good meeting a grumpy, distrustful, lonely, mentally distant boy with emotional issues and slowly taming him into trusting you like a big angry animal you tame.
Wanting a boy who's mean to everyone but you.
>>
File: cowboy_frog.png (14KB, 625x582px) Image search: [Google]
cowboy_frog.png
14KB, 625x582px
>>36361970
>I'll give to the homeless, do volunteer work, and do my utmost to help my chums when they need it)
There is a glimmer of hope in this wretched world.
>>
>>36361738
I just want a cute shota bf to help me to feel better.
>>
>>36362028
I like to think a genuine bond will form in the midst of the so-called "fix-it project," and she'll come to love me for who I am. Like I said, though, the time I've spent in the dating world is negligible. I don't really know and I won't pretend I do.
>>
>>36361738
>Anyone else here have a fancy for psychologically troubled females?
not really desu. I understand the appeal, but can't stop myself from comparing it to taking care of a dog or something.
It seems a little dehumanizing in a way. like you're attracted to the fact that they're broken, instead of the person.
>>
>>36361812
I remember fantasizing about that, but later I realized how disgusting that actually was and that the entire thing was a giant ego trip, the girl didn't actually matter, what mattered was her dependency on me.
>>
>>36362073
It can certainly happen, I just don't think it's a good idea to put yourself out there and rely on it happening.

Regardless, I didn't mean my post to come across as harsh as it may have.
>>
>>36361738
>you will never meet and befriend a cute shut-in who understands what you're going through and read books together.

Why did god make us this way?
>>
File: 7.png (77KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
77KB, 251x242px
>>36361738
You only think you do because you never experienced it.
All you have is an extremely romanticized ideal in your head which doesn't and won't reflect reality.
You can't even get a normal woman, let alone someone with psychological troubles.
>>
>>36362140
That's a good point. Maybe that's the fetish aspect at play. Beats an authentic pet-play relationship, I suppose, but it doesn't look like I can defend myself in this theater.

>>36362141
Also a good call. Again, though, I was always under the impression it was because I enjoy helping others so much. If I really am just so hankering for my ego being boosted, though, it's not like I'll ever naturally open my eyes up to it any time soon. I'll just have to let circumstance run its course.
>>
>>36362217
Maybe you're right, but let it be said I've never actually made the effort. I'm too much of a stiff to go out and tell girls how I feel about them, even if they've demonstrated interest in me. I just made this thread in an attempt to get this thought sorted out before I finally took that step.
>>
>>36361738
I kinda still have this despite dealing with headcase exes. For the most part, they don't want to get better. I do wish I had a girl I could genuinely help but my past tells me to expect that when they are better, I'll be useless. Maybe it's my lot in life to be a supporter and the type of friend you tell everything to and ask for advice.

Being INFJ is a mixed kind of suffering.
>>
>>36362506
INFP over here, friend. And thanks for the insight.
>>
>>36362541
No problem. I see the appeal since I also love petplay but for me it's more wanting to build someone up. To see someone get better. Nothing like keeping them in a rut, but just showing them that things could improve. Seeing someone you love failing is a crushing thing, but seeing your actions having a positive effect? Beautiful.

This said I'd also be happy with a sort of caretaker stance. I understand that could turn more abusive in certain lights, but given I was in a hospital at 12 for suicidal thoughts, I seem to just click better with similar minds.
>>
>>36362731
In the scheme of things, I'd just like to see someone improve their existence and derive something romantic from it.

Sorry to hear about the suicidal thoughts, by the way. Hope everything's been on the mend since then.
>>
>>36362859
Stop and go. I've yet to believe I'm doing well, despite others saying so. As much as my actions focus on the long game, I'm on the 30 and out plan.
>>
>>36362943
You mean the fitness program?

It's definitely something. Take care out there, friend.
>>
>>36362051
God dammit I need someone like you in my life

I fit that bill exactly
>>
>>36362978
Fitness program? No, just that things improve but always regress or stop in another way to balance it out.

Take care of yourself as well. Fetish or no, helping someone is a worthwhile cause. Just make sure they're worth it.
>>
>>36361738
I believe this is the only way I will have a female in my life. is if they are also mentally ill
>>
>>36363003
I'll pray everything turns out alright in the end, friend, and I'll be sure to.
>>
>>36362997
That's cute, anon.
You just need a woman with patience.
>>
>ywn take care and protect a troubled female
why even live
all i want in life
>>
the only people attracted to psychologically troubled women are true altruists and psychopaths with god complexes
take your pick?
>>
>>36361738
>
Im like you in the type of man that I search for yet I also am broken af and need a guy like this...

tfw?
>>
ITT: People who white-knighted Hanako
I'd still be interested in that though
>>
>>36363124
Fuck man, thats my issue. I love the idea of men like this and secretly pine after them all the time, but most of them are whack job alt-right dudes who hate women, let alone a pollyanna tree-hugger like myself.
Because of some dope deep rooted issues of mine, I all but get off to the concept of helping others.
I'm actually in the process of writing a self-help program for bitter young adults, living out my fantasy of aiding these sad, pent up people in recovering and realizing their full potential.
>>
>>36361738
This is called a saviour complex mate

It's because you need approval and that youre a people pleaser
>>
File: kiri-komori.jpg (339KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kiri-komori.jpg
339KB, 1920x1080px
>>36362209
This is a feeling I feel daily. I understand this feeling, and I understand it well.
>>
Well, I have Dysthymia, but I have my shit together somewhat (or at least currently).
I can't imagine being together with a neurotypical person, since I doubt they could understand.
>>
File: 666.png (69KB, 250x219px) Image search: [Google]
666.png
69KB, 250x219px
>>36361859
>psychologically troubled female
Nice roleplaying here, faggot. Go the fuck back to /soc/.
Jesus Christ, this board has gone to absolute shit.
>>
>>36366667
I'm a (slightly) alt-right Pollyanna treehugger

I have to swallow tears when I see a tree get cut down on the highway
>>
>>36361859
>I don't understand why men like you like us. Are you just going to leave when the problem is 'fixed' and you get bored?
In my case I don't intend to fix anyone, though if we improved ourselves through having a good relationship that'd be nice.

The main reason is that it feels like a "psychologically troubled female" would be far more likely to be able to understand me, and me her, and we'd be able to bond far better than some Stacey fresh off the carousal with little to no empathy for men like me.
>>
>>36366893
Where are sad, shut-in, freak of nature women supposed to go?
I never leave my house and I'm so desperate for a sense of community and friendship, but its hard to meet anyone on other sites because they are full of cliques. Their main topics of interest are things I don't give a flying fuck about (bad anime, gaming youtubers, etc), and I feel like I don't fit in there, but women are also universally hated on this site so I don't fit in here either.
>>
File: 1464641099688.gif (719KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
1464641099688.gif
719KB, 500x384px
>>36366978
>Where are sad, shut-in, freak of nature women supposed to go?
>tumblr
>nope
>reddit
>nope
>4chan board for autistic men to talk about their problems
>perfect
It's like seing a normalfag on wizchan: you're not welcome here.
I'm sure you'll get hundreds of orbiters on reddit though, so feel free to fuck off there.
>>
>>36366978
Why don't you just Bee yourself Anon?

But idk my sister was a shut in for a long time but she made the effort to go to goth meetups near us. Is there anything you're interested in? Usually there's some local thing to go to.
>>
File: tumblr_om1v5jdavJ1rafy10o3_1280.png (223KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_om1v5jdavJ1rafy10o3_1280.png
223KB, 1000x1000px
>>36361738
i dream of having a neet, clinical depression/ anxiety gf. i want her to cling to me when ever we go out and be afraid to be more then a few steps away from me
>>
>>36366715
I've looked into it. As it would appear, a "Messiah complex" as its more often dubbed is a symptom common in those suffering from schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. I've yet to be diagnosed with either, and as far as I'm concerned, don't exhibit symptoms of either. To reiterate, I've always been under the impression this all took root in my affinity for helping people, though as I've confessed most all of my responses, that's more than likely not it all by itself.
>>
File: 1480960022482.jpg (63KB, 639x628px) Image search: [Google]
1480960022482.jpg
63KB, 639x628px
I was never able to trust someone whos into mentally ill girls. My experiences speaking to some were all similar. They wanted the novelty of it, or to feel better about themselves or to manipulate for sex/forced relationships.

Even the "saviors" do it for those reasons. They tend to be more dishonest than most.
>>
>>36367275
It must sound incredibly trite now that I've recapitulated it in so many of my responses, but to reiterate, for the most part I'd just like to see someone improve their existence and derive something romantic from it. Hit two birds with stone, I suppose.
>>
File: Gasai.Yuno.full.871864.jpg (246KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Gasai.Yuno.full.871864.jpg
246KB, 900x900px
>>36361738
Seems like we share the same feel:
>tfw no yandere gf
>>
>>36367368
Exactly my point, you are in it to groom someone for a relationship.
>>
>>36367530
How so, if I may ask? Way I figure, it's less a matter of grooming someone for a relationship and more-so one of grooming them for a more productive time on this planet.
>>
>>36367133
Except /r9k/ isn't your personal hugbox, you stupid faggot. Fuck off to wizardchan
>>
>>36362069
What's your requirements for shota bfs? M-maybe I fit.
>>
File: 1478666539109.jpg (691KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1478666539109.jpg
691KB, 2560x1600px
>>36367715
You sound like you are trying to help some damaged girl, just because you expect her to love you for it. Its really manipulative, its what alot of "nice guys" do nowadays. Doing nice things for brownie points to get a chance to fuck a girl.
>>
>>36364936
Hi femanon do you need a broken beta robot bf?
>>
>>36367840
Neither is it yours, nigger. Go back to /soc/ or /lgbt/, you fucking waste of skin.
>>
>>36361738
I agree anon
origenalo
>>
>>36361738
It's commonly called white knight syndrome and it's probably a form of projection.
If we're able to lift someone up like that we feel like we're helping ourselves, so to say.

I'm like that too.
>>
Honestly I don't really want to fix anyone's problems
I just want a qt shut-in gf like me
>>
>>36367888
I don't know. I must sound like a blowhard by now, but if I had to be frank, it's not often I expect much in the way of rewards for having done a good deed. I can say with confidence I don't want sex, though, seeing as it terrifies me. All I'd like to see is a little betterment, aside from someone to love.
>>
>>36368143
You indeed are a blowhard. You even contradict yourself in the same post.

> it's not often I expect much in the way of rewards for having done a good deed.

>All I'd like to see is a little betterment, aside from someone to love.

You'd just be helping someone out for your own selfish desires.
>>
>>36367977
I wouldn't be so hard on yourself. Altruism takes root in fulfillment, and there's nothing wrong with that. All those philanthropists we'll hear about do what they do so that they can leave the Earth knowing they've done something with their time on it, and left it in a tad better state than they found it.
>>
>>36368282
I only left the love tidbit so it wouldn't seem like I'm completely full of myself. It wouldn't sound right even to me, to enter a relationship with the sole intention of helping the individual in question. Even I realize that's not what relationships were designed for, besides the fact it lends grounds for finking out when things look to be in good shape, giving way to further emotional damage. I suppose what I meant to get at, and have neglected to note this entire discussion, is that love ought to come before responsibility and amelioration.
>>
>>36368282
That's a good call, though, and you're far from wrong to make it.
>>
>>36368411
You can try to damage control, but you already painted yourself as just another manipulative person.

At this point Im pretty sure you are just trying to convince yourself and not anyone else.
>>
>>36368518
Maybe you're right. Like I said, though, if that's truly the case, I won't be opening my eyes to it any time soon. I'll have to let circumstance run its course and pray it hits me naturally one day and that in the fullness of time I realize the error in my ways. Until then, though, I don't know what else to do other than maintain I'm just looking for someone to love and care for all at once. I'm not even looking to be a caretaker, though. A counselor and a friend is more or less what I had in mind.

I suppose it could sound pretty shitty in retrospect, but I don't know what to do with it.
>>
>>36368739
You're still doing it too. Chances are pretty high are you wont actually learn and you'll inevitably ruin a few lives along the way.

You'll blame it solely on the girl too, because of your "I'm such a good guy, how could i go wrong?" mentality.
>>
>>36368911
Believe me when I say I've been terrified of dating for that very reason. That and my stiffness has kept me from asking a female out my entire life. There's nothing I'd be more weary of than being too overbearing and letting that take an emotional toll.

It's not unheard of for people to come to me in search of comfort, though, and I like giving it. So, it was only by nature I came to seek that sort of a arrangement in a relationship.
>>
Official Crazy girl here. Most guys like this are incredibly controlling and codependent. They say they want to help, but when you actually get better and start improving your life in meaningful ways, they freak out. Either they panic and think you're going to leave them, or they get angry that you're becoming more "successful" than they are. Regardless, they end up dragging you back down into the mud with them.

I'm sure there are a few sane guys who happen to like crazy girls and are actually capable of helping them.... but I've yet to meet any.
>>
>>36370110
Are you still a crazy girl who needs legit help from a guy or no?
>>
>>36361738
Great, take me plz. Diagnosed Anxiety and depression
>>
>>36370175
>Great, take me plz. Diagnosed Anxiety and depression
Neat, location?
>>
of the many guys I've dated, many claimed to be like that, into "crazy girls"
it's always code word for "I like loose sluts no one cares about or takes seriously"
you're all scum
>>
File: 1421875544878.jpg (28KB, 432x432px) Image search: [Google]
1421875544878.jpg
28KB, 432x432px
>>36370267
>you're all scum
So are you.
Cheating cunts
>>
>>36370289
I have never cheated on any of my bfs. the worst that I ever did was be very annoying
>>
>>36370110
>
>>36370267
Truth be told, a so-called "crazy girl" (assuming we're going by the Urban Dictionary definition) isn't quite what I was driving at, but I suppose it's the same principle.

I just wanna be there for someone, man.
>>
>>36370364
>I have never cheated on any of my bfs yet*
>>
File: 66238.jpg (232KB, 1024x1461px) Image search: [Google]
66238.jpg
232KB, 1024x1461px
>>36361738
I have diagnosed depression and anxiety (seeminlg untreated by meds), and i'm in the process of seeing a psychologist since I could have avoidant personality disorder

It's not all roses, I guess. I'm really clingy to my boyfriend (its a distance / e-relationship) sometimes, but a lot of the time or the majority of the time i just have no energy to respond or don't want to or can't. It's not that I don't love him, I really do and I'd be devastated if he left, but.. I don't know how better it'd be in real life. I almost feel like living with someone in real life is way too much for me, I'm too avoidant and need to be on my own, having someone around all the time doesn't sound right for me.
>>
>>36370403
that goes for all women everywhere. there is no non-cheating girl, it's only a matter of time.
>>
>>36370423
Aye. Thanks for the input, and I'm sorry to hear things are in such a sorry state. Please take care out there.
>>
>>36366667
You can get a misogynist to not hate you. Just keep being patient with their distrust. I have a few misogynists that I became the "only exception" to. For most people it's not worth it to get through the part where they hate you at first. In fact I love the /pol/fag ones. Especially the ones who aspire to be dictators. That's so endearing. But I'm also a nationalist myself. Their paranoia and conspiracies and boiling frustration at everything. "I'm not grumpy because I'm lonely I'm angry because everyone is an idiot and a pussy. I-I don't even need friends."
These are best boys.
>>
>>36370521
>"I'm not grumpy because I'm lonely I'm angry because everyone is an idiot and a pussy.
But this is true.
>>
>>36366667
"Alt-Right" people don't hate women. They just dislike certain behavior from certain women or dislike what women (As a group) often do. r9k is more hateful towards women than pol desu.
>>
>>36370516
Thank you, anon ! I'll do my best to take care. I wish I wasn't so avoidant, but I suppose I can't help who i am.
>>
>>36361738
>Is this just some sort of abstract, benevolent sadism?
Probably more that you enjoy the power only having someone completely dependent on you can bring. Kind of predatory.
>>
>>36370516
>Aye
don't say this
you aren't a dwarf in a tavern
>>
>>36370570
It's probably half true. But human nature says it's not completely true.
But that's what makes it so endearing.
I like to watch them rant and complain about everything that gets under their skin and pisses them off. Or rather, do it together.
>>
>>36370738
I thought we've established that's not what I want, though.
>>
>>36370797
I'd be entertainment for days, then.
>>
>>36370813
No, no ones established that. If anything you made yourself look much worse than before.
>>
>>36370840
Are you implying you want to be friends, anon?
>>
>>36370813
I only read the OP post. Also you probably only think you don't want that, most people like to think their intentions are pure even if not too deep down they really aren't. Damaged people ending up in abusive relationships way more than average is no coincidence.
>>
>>36370904
Not really, it seems very pointless.
>>
File: notthati.jpg (36KB, 629x626px) Image search: [Google]
notthati.jpg
36KB, 629x626px
>>36370993
Why
Origanalo
>>
>>36370978
That may be, but as far as I'm concerned, damaged people more often than not find themselves with damaged people.
>>
>>36371089
Because I've done it many times before, so I know.
>>
Emotionally troubled people in general male or female are a pain in the ass. You'll soon start hating her. Just don't even bother with them unless they themselves are willing to help themselves.
>>
>>36371169
Reasoning?
Humans are an array of types making it difficult to gather any type of causation data between just yourself and others. Even with repeating situations it's rather easy, compared to numbers, to get an outlier.
>>
>>36370873
Are you the user from before?

Something tells me I'm not the first person you've come upon with these sentiments whose asserted their good intent, and something tells me you don't have an awfully favorable record with these sorts of people. All I can say is that I can't blame you for being so suspicious of me, and that you more than likely have the right idea.
>>
>>36371287
I am the same person as before. also did mention coming across your type before.

You pretty much contradicted yourself in most of your posts, that is why you cannot be trusted either.

>It's not unheard of for people to come to me in search of comfort, though, and I like giving it.
> So, it was only by nature I came to seek that sort of a arrangement in a relationship.
>>
>>36371163
like OP? who is worse than most damaged people because he hides his damage underneath a socially acceptable facade while lying, even to himself?
>>
>>36371250
No, humans are all the same and the different "types" are insignificant. They always react in the same exact way to things, provided they have the same past experiences, and it is generally easy to predict. The slight variations between people don't mean anything because under the right circumstances they are all indistinguishable from one another and you always just achieve the "right" circumstances. The brain always works and reacts in the same way, more or less.
>>
File: Reac 161.jpg (216KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Reac 161.jpg
216KB, 1920x1080px
>>36361738
I'd like a gf who's obsessed with me, but I heard they're more likely to cheat and/or break up as the flame fizzles out. Are there cute, obsessive girls who would be loyal?
>>
>>36371359
Mind if I ask how exactly I contradicted myself? All I said was that I'm keen to comfort people, so I wouldn't mind doing a good deal of that in a relationship. >>36371384
Making the assumption this is also you. Look, if there really is something wrong with me, I can't simply make myself see it. It has to hit me, so to speak. I'll leave it at that.
>>
>>36371513
Your say you arent in it for the relationships, but you end up saying a split second later that the relationship stemming from helping someone is the thing you are looking for.

You are painfully self unaware.

>>36368282 Also shows it
>>
>>36362051
Stop talking to Oscar. You can't save him even if you're patient.
>>
>>36371513
>Making the assumption this is also you.
no, i am a different person who agrees with the other guy.

you are choosing not to see it and you're also saying that you're willing to fuck with an already damaged girl's life so you can learn your lesson. that gives you away.

you're not selfless. you're completely self absorbed and the pleasure you derive from helping others is almost certainly not anything close to altruism but a way that you boost your self-esteem. you are pretty much bragging about your kindness and concern for others. it's weird. everything you say sounds off and your resistance to the idea that you're a fraud is unsettling.
>>
>>36371391
Only to dier situations. Past the id, the mind wanders and branches and twists. But you're right. Experiences manipulate the mind and many people have similar ones. But some people don't. There are rarities that form differently. I'd say the tiring process of analyzing through them can be worth it. I'd reorganize my perceptions if I were you, anon, stubbornness as endearing as it is can be handicapping. It's almost a problem of being so smart that it's stupid.
>>
File: Reac 128.jpg (78KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
Reac 128.jpg
78KB, 640x799px
>>36366667
>>36370521

How did you find these misogynist/"alt-right" guys? Most people are afraid to voice opinions like that openly. Especially the dictator part.
>>
>>36371660
They are not irl friends. So. The internet. In various places.
>>
>>36371568
What I said was, to reiterate, that I enjoy comforting people, and that I wouldn't mind doing it with a partner. I think you misinterpreted what I said; I don't recall ever suggesting I'd like to see the relationship "stemmed" from it, and if I did, I should like to retract it. I'd just like it to be an aspect
>>
>>36367866
Pretty short, looks young and cute and/or girl-ish
>>
>>36371792
>but to reiterate, for the most part I'd just like to see someone improve their existence and derive something romantic from it. Hit two birds with stone, I suppose.
>>36367368

You arent fooling anyone
>>
>>36371614
How do you know? it's funny because this >>36371391 is probably him.
>>
>>36371787
I haven't seen these types outside of pol or TheRightStuff. Are they expanding into social media and gaming communities? Is this really spreading out that far?
>>
>>36372130
I met one boy who fits the description perfectly and he was in an, what I can only describe as an attempt at, anonymous facebook community. But he was definitely also a /pol/ citizen.
Yes, it's spreading. In fact he took to facebook partially because he wanted it to spread.
>>
>>36371639
I've conceded on several occasions that I sound like a braggart, but even then, I only make note of my kindness and concern for others because its central to what exactly I'm asking here.

And who knows, maybe you're right, and I'm just questing for self-affirmation and some nurishment for my ego. The possibility of that being the case has been made abundantly plain, and if you'd look back for a moment, you'd notice even in the very beginning I've been sure to admit this in just about every other one of my responses. I could very well be a fraud.

At this stage, I've seen just about every end of the field as far as answers to my little inquiry, and if I really am so insensitive and unaware, I see no reason to continue arguing knowing that I always seem to muster one excuse or another. Besides, the prospect of a, as it's been put, "fix-it" relationship strikes me as more unappealing now than ever before, now that the feasibility of me being a heedless control-lusting freak has been made so apparent.
>>
>>36371845
It looks like you've done a fine job of convincing me. Again, I retract it.
>>
>>36372323
>could, could could

No, you are a fraud. There is no possiblity you arent. Retracting anything you say doesnt change this.
>>
Just when you think people can't make stupider decisions. You can't save anyone. What you want is for them to hurt you. Humans are like repeating-machines, always playing past experiences over and over again until you find some sense in them to get some sort of closure. Find out *why* you want to get hurt and work on that instead.
>>
>>36361738
We want to fix others because we can't fix ourselves.
>>
>>36361970
You sound like a fucking fag tbqh
>>
File: 1487790959410.png (318KB, 985x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487790959410.png
318KB, 985x720px
>>36372245
>Yes, it's spreading. In fact he took to facebook partially because he wanted it to spread
Spreading like a virus, it can't be stopped.
>>
My gf is bipolar it is not fun dating someone who is psychologically troubled
>>
File: 1475658516651.png (138KB, 400x362px) Image search: [Google]
1475658516651.png
138KB, 400x362px
Psychologically troubled sounds like too much, I prefer shut ins with depression. Basically someone in the same position as me so we could fix each other.
>>
>tfw rebounder

>shy-ass beta neet
>most girls I had longer relationships with were troubled in a way as in they got raped. 'sloppy seconds' if you want to be nasty about it.
>they just see me as none-threating or someone as afraid of them as they are of guys at that point
>long talks, listen to their fears and shame, archive many comfy times while letting them progress at their own speed
>in a way probably like being an orbiter, only you do get sex
>never quite sure if they feel for me, just want to repay me, or want to have some sex they choose on having
>sex ranges from very submissive and abuse-hungry,to wild as a manic to totally timid and shy
>slowly help to get them into normal life instead of hiding (ironic for a robot, I know)
>after 1-3 years they'll go out again social-wise, move on and find someone else
>First one leaving made me nearly kill myself, after the second I came to kind of expect it
>some of them are years trying to add me on socmedia, married by now and some with kids
>never react, they could have chosen to stay and didn't. All I need to know in the end.
>>
File: die.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
die.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
I only like mentally ill girls because they like me. If I could have someone who wasn't fucked in the head and also liked anime and vidya I would take them. Girls also have such ridiculous delusions, and all of them think they're ugly despite getting attention from practically everyone in their life.

Die in a fire.
>>
>>36361859
They think they have a better chance with someone who is more pathetic than they are.
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.