[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else find it weird how so many women are unapologetically

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: 1456621427070.png (551KB, 964x912px) Image search: [Google]
1456621427070.png
551KB, 964x912px
Does anyone else find it weird how so many women are unapologetically talking shit about nice guys now?

I understand that most of them say they mean "men who call themselves nice when they really aren't nice", but they're not even using quotation marks when calling them nice guys anymore. It makes me worried that either they'll condition themselves to think niceness (real or fake) = unattractive or that they already think that and the "men who call themselves nice when they really aren't nice" definition is bullshit.
>>
>>36361386
The line between "guys who call themselves nice but aren't nice" and "guys who call themselves nice but aren't Chad" is pretty much academic to roasties. Either way they have nothing but contempt for them.

Quit associating with Stacies.
>>
>>36361610
it almost feels like non-stacy women don't exist desu
>>
>>36361386
Get yourself a woman intelligent enough to see through the reddit bullshit
>>
What if you're not nice or an asshole and just socially retarded
>>
>>36361386
They already conditioned themselves that way.

Then again, you have to understand one thing - if a girl finds you attractive, every single thing you do, asshole or not, she'll find nice and love it. If she doesn't find ou attractive, she will hate everything you do and see it as an attack or you trying to get into her panties which of course is not a bad thing if she thinks you're hot, but if she does not then it's pretty much equal to you trying to rape her
>>
I cant be nice when you are rejecting me.

From negative to negative
>>
>>36361386
The whores complaining about "nice guys" are all salty cunts who think they're entitled to continued orbiting even after they reject their orbiters.
Remember, kids: men are not entitled to sex and women are NOT entitled to friendship.
>>
>>36362181
>men are not entitled to sex and women are NOT entitled to friendship.

Everyone needs to understand this.

As long as normies understand this, I'm fine with them complaining about guys who get cunty when friendzoned. But it seems like they think any man who is disappointed by being friendzoned is a fedora wearing piece of shit, even if they're respectful about it.
>>
>>36361610
Don't know what kind of women you've been around. Most women I've hung out with were always nice to me even when they didn't find me attractive.
>>
>>36361386
That or maybe I'm Chad I guess. But I'm pretty sure a lot of girls have been really nice to me without wanting to fuck me.
I live in the SF Bay Area, if that matters.
>>
>>36361386
>Does anyone else find it weird

No, it seems to be in line with their usual behaviour.
>>
>>36361386
What is a "nice guy" exactly?

What is a "nice person"?

I have never been able to pinpoint the behaviors of a "nice" person. I have never been "friends" with a woman. We're either fucking or they never talk to me, there is no in-between.

Women do have contempt for any sort of spineless push-over type of guy. Not really sure why, I personally like nice people. At least a nice person can stop being a push-over someday and still be nice. An asshole is an asshole forever.

My mom explained to me that the reason young women ages 16-26ish date retarded assholes is because they are generally immature. She said when a guy is mean to them or just kind of ignores them that it makes them want to fight for his approval, and young women will do that for like 10 years straight. She said she did the same thing at that age.
>>
>>36362324
>She said when a guy is mean to them or just kind of ignores them that it makes them want to fight for his approval

What she means is Chad.
>>
>>36361386
>Them feelz when you are kind to women and they think you are hitting on them
>Them feelz you buy lunch for a guy cause he lost his job and he thinks your hitting on them

People just wanna associate with good looking people, end of story.
>>
>>36362346
Dude I know a smoking hot girl who has been in love with a 5'7 drug addict hippie faggot for like 10 fucking years now.

The guy is just an aloof dirty hippie ass hole who grows shrooms in his back yard. He cheated on her, knocked her up, then left her. She is still heartbroken over it.

I don't think this guy is chad, but this psychological effect seems to be at play here.

Of course women do initially have to be attracted for this to take place though.
>>
>>36362252
People say it's "manipulative" for guys to pretend to be friends when they only want sex. By the same token, it's manipulative for women to dangle affection that they never intend to givd in front of men in exchange for attention and favors. Plus it's not like the initial act of friendship guarantees one access to friendship indefinitely. The guy isn't breaking a promise by ending the friendship. In fact, I'd argue that rejection is such a personal insult-- it's basically saying "you're not good enough for me"-- that women are choosing to end the friendship if they do it.
>>
>>36362324
>My mom explained to me that the reason young women ages 16-26ish date retarded assholes is because they are generally immature.
This is true and extends beyond those ages.

Here's the thing - women age physically much faster than men. But mentally they stop at around 13-16 and stay at that age until being like 30 or so when the wall hits (hormonal changes and shit).

Women are really just children. This is also why they can interact with children so well and why they act so emotionally instead of acting upon clear thought.
>>
>>36362417
Chad comes in many forms
>>
>>36362324
>>36362417

Jesus I fucking hate women.
>>
>>36362417
This is true. I also knew a girl who was literally obsessed about one guy who wasn't even all that great to begin with. Sadly enough I was a rebound in all that for a while but then they got back together, stayed for a few years bringing each other down and eventually split.

But it was unbelievable that a girl could love a fucking asshole that much. It's sad when I think I'll never be the guy that a girl loves so much.
>>
>>36362425
>I'd argue that rejection is such a personal insult-- it's basically saying "you're not good enough for me"-- that women are choosing to end the friendship if they do it.
It is and there is no point disputing that really. I've met girls who just straight up told me that they "hung out with some guys but didn't like them too much so they proposed friendship".

The worst part is that they call it fucking "Friendship". What a lie.
>>
>>36362429
Nah dude, women's pre-frontal cortex is fully developed at the age of 18/20.

Men's pre-frontal cortex is developed at 24-26.

Women become sneaky sharks around the age of 18. Anybody else have a high school girlfriend who did a complete 180 around the age of 18? I did, and because my brain wasn't fully developed I seriously could not grasp what had just happened. My 50% developed brain was fucking devastated, while my ex girlfriend was functioning like an adult, riding on the dick of some 23 year old with a fucking motorcycle.

Women turn into sneaky sharks at the age of 18, and their male counter part of the same age are like retards. Their brains aren't developed.

But men ultimately come out with a larger pre-frontal cortex once their fully developed. Like now that I am 25 and my brain is developed, my high school ex-girlfriend looks like a fucking retard to me, but I used to think she was the smartest/hottest/most divine creature alive.
>>
What girls mean when they say "nice guys" are they ones who expect the girl to suddenly fall in love with them or put out, in exchange for common decency.
>>
>>36362487
I'm not sure the pre-frontal cortex has anything to do with it really, anon. I think it's more about the hormone distribution really although I'm no biologist or a neurologist.

But based on everything I've seen and read, I can tell that women stop maturing mentally at 16 tops and stay that way for long, whereas men take longer to mature mentally because it's more of a linear process. Men literally get more mature over their lives and don't really stop.
>>
Nice just means not attractive, and that is the exact same thing as being creepy. You have to remember that female entitlement complex runs very, she'll resent the shit out of you for even thinking about refusing her something she wants. Usually this means give her free shit but don't talk to or think about her.
>>
>>36362493
>It's 2017
Your either in on the first date, if dates even exist anymore, or your out completely. Those warm soft days of courting are over.
>>
>>36362464
>>36362441
>>36362432
I have been women's rebound before too. Many of them end up going BACK to the fucking guy!

The weirdest part is, I am usually more "alpha" (whatever you want to call it) than the guy they are going back to. Meaning that I am more successful and get more female attention than these guys who the women are going back to.

When a woman invests in a relationship and the guy is kind of aloof or just drops her like she's nothing, it completely destroys the woman. It annihilates the ego. They never get over it. It does not matter who the guy is or what he does.

One of these guys had a voice identical to Pee-Wee Herman, read/wrote poetry at events, had horrible posture, and was a general passive aggressive little bitch everywhere he went.

This girl who I dated as a rebound left me and went back to him, and they broke up. She still cannot get over it. It's fucking hilarious.

It's just the young female brain. They are stupid. My mom told me that at some point (some) women figure out that they are psychologically fried by men who ignore them and break the cycle, and then try to find a nice guy.

But she said usually by the time that happens, all the nice guys are taken and then everybody just ends up laughing at you for being a 31 year old roastie who can't find a husband.

LAFF
>>
>>36362487

Stunted growth does not mean faster or greater. Kittens develop faster than humans too. I was smarter than an adult house cat even at 6 years old.
>>
>>36362574
>Many of them end up going BACK to the fucking guy!
Of course. Which is why a mature man will NEVER go for a girl who's been just recently out of a relationship. In fact that's what the entire thing with wanting a virgin is about - if she had someone before, chances are she still wants him and might come back to him. So unless she dumped the guy and their relationship ended in a messy way, the door is always open and she might just jump back on his dick the second he expressess the need for that.

In this way, sluts are the better girls than those who had one or two boyfriends because those girls tend to still have feeling for the guy. It's always the good memories and shit. The second bf, unless a total Chad, will never take his place.
>>
>>36362582
>stunted
What are you retarded?
>>
>>36362730
What are you, femaIe?
>>
No wonder you're all virgins lmao
>>
>>36363290
Its not hard, people are born virgins.
>>
>>36363300
People are also born unable to control their bowel movement.
>>
File: why.jpg (45KB, 534x496px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
45KB, 534x496px
>>36361386
I don't even know how to treat women, they always think I'm a jerk regardless.
Weird thing is that I've got no problem with men whatsoever.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.