[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>eating breakfast >see little sister >she's almost

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

>eating breakfast
>see little sister
>she's almost 15 now
>think about how we used to do things together when she was younger
>try to get her to hang out with me like before
>"hey anonette, you wanna maybe...catch some bugs later?"
>ew
>"what about some board games?"
>no
>"swimming?"
>anon can you leave me alone, you're so weird
It's not me, right? I did nothing wrong. It's her...right?
>>
>>36360687
How old are you?

I don't have a relationship with any of my siblings or step siblings but that's because they're all terrible, terrible people.
>>
>>36360741
I'm gonna be 27 by the end of April.
>>
>>36360687
>catch bugs
>board games
>swimming
ayy lmao
>>
>>36360765
This is the stuff we used to do when she was a kid. I'm not really sure what teens do for fun.
>>
>>36360756
I wish I had a cool 15 yo sister to chill with. :(

Take her to the mall or a movie. Engage her in her interests.
>>
Why don't you get the fucking board game and throw it at her? You technically win by doing that
>>
If you want a 15 year old girl to like you treat her like an adult even though she isn't one.

Ask her about bullshit, she'll like it and be more open to another stuff. (not catching bugs)
>>
File: 1378062455972.png (211KB, 828x766px) Image search: [Google]
1378062455972.png
211KB, 828x766px
>anonette
also
>catch bugs
>board games
>swimming

from what century is this pasta?
>>
Ask her if she wants to drink alcohol, cuz teens always tryna be adults. Then when she's drunk try to get it in :^)
>>
>>36360687
Sounds like she needs a big warm hug anon
>>
>>36360756
The age gap of a broken family right there.
>>
>>36360756
>12 years apart
Why do parents think it's acceptable to do this kind of shit? It should be a law that you can't have kids anymore than 5 years apart
>>
>catching bugs
>>
>>36360892
What is wrong with that? I have a brother who is 19 years younger than me and it's fine.
>>
You're weird dude.
What if you take her to some normie place to eat
>>
>>36360784

Adults don't catch bugs for fun neither.
Your pretentious "i'm such a classy adult i am out of touch what kids do while being 20 myself" act is so cringe worthy, you should just kill yourself.
>>
>supporting or being nice to sisters

LOL

literally their only goal in life is to abandon your family to spread her legs for some chad. they don't deserve any love or support whatsoever
>>
>>36364500
This. OP should just do something he normally does, and invite his sister. Adults tend to think of themselves as so mature and grown up. Fuck that. I'm 20 but never felt like I stopped being a kid, never want to
>>
>>36360687
You did nothing wrong but you're also probably autistic.
>>
File: pepe the ant.png (9KB, 178x283px) Image search: [Google]
pepe the ant.png
9KB, 178x283px
>>36361164
fuck you catching bugs sounds cool
>>
>>36360687
She's a teenager. Wouldn't be weird for her to grow distant as a result, no matter what you do. Adolescence doesn't last forever though. Just don't be pushy.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.