[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>live in a Canadian city full of natives >at night I hear

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (79KB, 700x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 700x420px
>live in a Canadian city full of natives
>at night I hear them howling and fighting outside of my apartment
>during the day you see them passed out drunk on the sidewalks or begging you for change

I'd rather have a bunch of niggers instead of abbos
>>
Natives are the worst
But
Not as bad as niggers
>>
ah as a native guy myself that picture a good reminder for me to not ever do hard drugs or become an alcoholic

thanks op
>>
>>36360591
You deserve much worse for stealing their land
>>
>>36360591

Niggers will do that, as well as actively rob you with a weapon and rape any females in the vicinity if they have a chance, including your grandmother, all while calling you racist.
>>
but yeah op you are better off with native

if you think a tiny bit of drunken night fighting, change beging and being passed out is bad
how will you react when niggers start shooting shit up with guns? lol
>>
>>36360591
>live in Winnipeg
Where are you from OP?
>>
What is the best >1000 town in Canada that doesn't have any Natives? I want to move to the comfy country side.
>>
>>36361254
Yeah it's Winnipeg anon
>>
>>36361334
http://www.torontosun.com/news/canada/2011/03/16/17638211.html

lake veiw ontario had this one sign lol

good luck with that tho op

yer best bet is to find the city with the LEAST natives there will always be small pockets of us ;)
>>
>>36361434
Thought so. What area of the city is this at? Im in osborne, lots of bums, but not as many natives.
>>
>>36361449

I grew up in Toronto, there isn't a lot there. I heard the eastcoast is native-free though

Winnipeg is a wasteland of drunk natives I want out of here
>>
>>36361449
>yer best bet is to find the city with the LEAST natives there will always be small pockets of us ;)
that's not hard to avoid you aren't THAT smart.
>>
>>36361471
East coast isn't entirely native free, I live in Cape Breton and there's a pretty big reserve here. It's supposedly one of the better ones in the country though.
>>
>>36361465
Downtown, they just run wild here at night
>>
>>36361497
hahaha why would you live downtown. you gotta get out of there. almost as bad as being in the north end.
>>
>>36361006
fpbp (F.P.B.P.) (First Post Best Post)
>>
>>36361471
oh yeah toronto probs has the least to non existant amount

and yeah i had a friend who lived in winnipeg for time he said it was a shithole full of listerine heads lol
>>
>>36361495
never claimed we were
>>
>>36361192
Leave then. Go back to Sweden with the rest of the cucks.
>>
>>36361522
I know anon, I'm thinking of moving to Osborne. Did that crack head dude that plays guitar outside of The Toad die yet?
>>
I literally went to the hospital the other day in Winnipeg and several natives were drinking the hand sanitizer they have everywhere. The nurses don't even try to stop them anymore
>>
>>36361497
must be annoying keep phoning the cops till someone stops their whining lol
>>
>>36361641
Jesus canada sounds like australia and nz just with more meth & cocaine fuck me. Would still like to visit though. Are Canadian girls nice? Is everything cheap like america?
>>
>>36361192
We didn't steal their land, we were all born here.
>>
>>36361666
yep thats winnipeg they so desperate for a buzz they drink anything with alcohol content.
>>
>>36361688
No just the prairies are as bad as Australia.
>>
>>36361688
It's pretty much the same ausbro, I think your abbos are a bit uglier though. It's cheaper than Australia but a not as cheap as Burgerland. Most Canadians are nice and our women are pretty attractive
>>
>>36361688
with canadian women depends on where in canada
and no stuffs not as cheap as in america.
>>
>>36361688
>Is everything cheap
fuck no everything is expensive
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 573x586px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 573x586px
Oi ya cunt, toast me up some fairy bread and let's drink'a flat of beeya
>>
>>36360591
Well stop being poor and living in a bad neighborhood.
>>
>>36361192
>constant state of fighting with other tribes
>new tribe comes in and pushes your shit in
>but we was here first
>>
>>36360591
Lol, faggot

Abbo and Nigger free

Only whites and arabs in my neighborhood
>>
>>36361688

Lol you'll get gouged in Canada. The place is full o loser cucks getting ripped off and just taking it.
>>
>>36361830

Where is this?.. I'm asking for a friend
>>
>>36361861
Implying I'm going to tell you

Sorry
>>
>>36360591
They're the remnants of a people who lived well and peacfully in a state of being which was the closest that man has ever come to paradise. They were fucking destroyed, summarily and entirely, because their existence was sort of an inconvenience to your ancestors. Gain some perspective or seriously consider suicide. Before the edgelords slither through the floorboards to defend the worlds most successful genocide know: I truly don't care because you're wrong.
>>
>>36361895
As much as I hate modern day natives, you are right. Pre-Euro invasion Canada must have been beautiful to live in.
>>
>>36361895
>They're the remnants of a people who lived well and peacefully
>peacefully

Funfact. From the tip of South America to Canada, the "peaceful" natives were all heavily into torture and/or human sacrifice. Maybe you should "gain some perspective" before telling people to kill themselves over the internet.
>>
>>36361895
hello r eddit thanks spreading bullshit about my race again today

>peaceful
>>
>>36361641
I haven't seen that dude since the fall time. Then again, I don't usually go out around the bar hours unless I want pizza heaven.
>>
>>36361895
You do realize that literally every civilization, white, black, brown, Asian, whatever started in the exact same state as the natives, we called it the stone age.

There was nothing inherently unique about this state of being. And Natives killed each other all the time. They just lacked the technological sophistication to do it on the level of the europeans or asians.

Are you ready for the real plot twist?

You're the racist one. You're the one who lauds a group of people you know nothing about based on misconceived perceptions of their cultures because you want to virtue signal about how great a person you are. You also believe in inherited virtue and inherited sin, which is pretty racist on a whole.That's why you have to chalk up every person who doesn't also do this as "defending genocide". You probably also shut down any dialogue between people you disagree with because they're "nazis".

>I truly don't care
Yes you care. That or you're trolling.
>>
>>36361989
Stay woke fampai. This is the case with indigenous populations everywhere. For some reason people like to fantasize that places untouched by whites were literal gardens of eden and equality. Lmao abbos, idians and africans were just as bad as stone age euros and asians, if not worse with all the genital mutilation, rape and incest.
>>
File: 40kekarots.png (1MB, 1126x844px) Image search: [Google]
40kekarots.png
1MB, 1126x844px
>>36360591
Shiiet it's walter mathau, all those motza balls and chicken soups rezzed his carcass.
>>
File: 1486259653490.gif (1MB, 205x223px) Image search: [Google]
1486259653490.gif
1MB, 205x223px
>>36360591
>howling and fighting
>mfw this thread
>>
>>36361895
>le savage utopia may-may
read a book nigger
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.