[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>An Oklahoma City woman accused of dressing up as a witch

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: nelda the witch.jpg (121KB, 960x1459px) Image search: [Google]
nelda the witch.jpg
121KB, 960x1459px
>An Oklahoma City woman accused of dressing up as a witch and abusing her granddaughter was sentenced to life in prison on Thursday, officials said.

>Geneva Robinson, 51, was ordered to serve three consecutive life sentences, KFOR reported. In February, she pleaded guilty to multiple counts of felony child abuse.

>Robinson's boyfriend, Joshua Granger, also was sentenced to life in prison for allegedly beating two children and aiding Robinson.

>Police came to Robinson's home in September 2014 after she tried taking her granddaughter to the hospital, KFOR reported.

>The girl, 7, appeared to be malnourished, had burns and bruises all over her body, and infected cuts on her ankles, according to a police report. Her wrists also had marks that "had the appearance of possibly being bound."

>The girl told authorities that her grandmother would dress up as a witch named "Nelda" and torture her, according to KFOR.

>Robinson allegedly would wear a green mask and punish her granddaughter by binding her wrists and making her sleep on a pair of pants in the garage.

>Other times Robinson, dressed as "Nelda," would "take a pink dog leash and hang the victim in the middle of the garage underneath her arms." Robinson then would tell the girl the "the creatures in the attic were going to come get her," according to KFOR.

>Granger would stand by and help Robinson take on her witch persona, prosecutors said.

>Officials found a witch hat, chains, and whips allegedly used to torture the girl at the scene, police said.

>Though Robinson's defense argued the sentence was too harsh because the child did not die, the judge said Robinson robbed her granddaughter's innocence and "sparkle," KFOR reported.

>"She has scarred them for the rest of their lives," Prosecutor Merydith Easter said in court on Thursday.

What do you think? Should the old bitch get life?
>>
No, old bitch should get death
>>
File: Tristan_Taylor_1th_season.png (647KB, 830x730px) Image search: [Google]
Tristan_Taylor_1th_season.png
647KB, 830x730px
>>36356678
BURN THE WITCH!
My voice gives me super originality.
>>
>>36356678
That's messed up.
Was this her fetish her something what the fuck?
>>
>>36356678
>old women can't even engage in rough play with their grandchildren anymore
What is this world coming to? Life is too harsh of a sentence; as her defense said, the children didn't die. They weren't even badly injured
>>
>>36356678

That cops mustache is pretty damn solid.
>>
>>36356678
If she werent so ugly it would actually be kind of sexy desu.
>inb4 "y-you sicko"
I'm self inserting as the victim not the abuser
>>
>>36356678
>doing crimes in the South, Texas, or Oklahoma.

When will these people learn?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.