[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can someone help me with a question will a simple kitchen knife

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1483956380783.png (642KB, 532x491px) Image search: [Google]
1483956380783.png
642KB, 532x491px
can someone help me with a question

will a simple kitchen knife cut through my cartoid artery just fine? aiming for the neck dont know which spot. need to do it soon thans
>>
also im too lazy to look it up myself
thought you guys could hook me up
>>
>>36354057
why do you want to kill yourself friend? and why are you doing it in such a painful way?
>>
>>36354152
dude

just tell me how to do it. ugh
>>
>>36354057
Might have to position it then fall on it, desu.
You'll be conscious for a little bit when you bleed out, by the way
>>
>>36354226
theres no way I can just do it by hand and make myself unconscious and die?
>>
>>36354194
well if you don't want the possibility of someone trying to help, maybe you should just look it up. it can't be that difficult.
if you really want to do it, maybe consider a better method. like hanging, or shooting yourself. cutting your throat is one of the worst ways to kill yourself.
>>
>>36354296
It would be difficult and painful to force yourself to stick a knife in your carotid.
Just google it, dude. I'd recommend alcohol poisoning, if you never drink, but it's hit or miss on whether or not it will kill you, like pills
>>
i too think about i every day too but like half the day ill wish i wasnt born and the other half i just feel regular even though nothing changes. i wouldnt shoot myself though because i know my family would probably treat me like shit and tell me im ungrateful if i survived. i typically think id just like to write a check to them for how much is in my bank account and then die but like i said i really wouldnt wabt to fail and someway i cant picture myself dying that easy for some reason

but im not suicidal at all
>>
>>36354324
aww
well I can hang myself from a garage
maybe that'll be easier
but i need to find rope
if not its the throat
>>
>>36354394
>but im not suicidal at all
i dunno it sounds like you're pretty suicidal there buddy
>>
>>36354403
Go to homedepot or some shit and buy a lot so it isn't suspicious. Also get a 1x4 because you could also build a swing
>>
Somewhat related.
Why is argon never used with exit bags? Cheaper for the same volume, at lease where I live.
>>
>>36354526
ill see what works best
thanks anon
>>
>>36354057
Do not do that
>>36354403
Do not even try to do this

Just live your life, it will end anyways at some point
>>
Is a shotgun instant death even though people say to aim it up 45 degrees that seems easy to fuck up what if it was aimed at 20 degrees
>>
>>36354057
Do you want to talk about your problems you anime posting attention whore or do you actually want to kill yourself? If you want to do the former, then just be honest with us and we can have a nice thread doing just that. If you want to die then do your own damn research and pick what you think is best for you.
http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods
We ain't gonna suck your dick just because you wanna commit suicide. That's par for the course here.
>>
>>36354833
Who said I got what I wanted? You are probably self judging your life(style) too much.
>>
>>36354057
My dick can cut your cartoid artillery ;)
>>
>>36354904
the explosives one sounds pretty cool
wish i could do that
none of these are appealing to me
ill just stick with the neck
>>
>>36355023
Nigger why did you bother replying? Killing yourself is like taking a shit: do it or get the fuck off the pot. If you're gonna mope around here with the "woe is me" posting you could at least do us all a favor and keep attaching cute anime girls to your posts. Also capitalize and punctuate your sentences correctly. Don't tell me you plan on having your suicide note be a grammatical mess.
>>
>>36355109
im doing it tomorrow
dont worry
>>
>>36355130
Well in the mean time please up the post quality a little bit. I swear, if I'm gonna be associated with other suicidal people like you, you all better have some standards.
>>
>>36355130
livestream it
orignal
>>
File: 1463555449456.png (44KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1463555449456.png
44KB, 657x527px
Op stop pls, you're making me sad
>>
>>36355168
uhh maybe i will
dunno
If im jumping ill livestream
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.