[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw found out my new gf (23 y.o.) was born without a uterus and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1444561310001.jpg (67KB, 680x591px) Image search: [Google]
1444561310001.jpg
67KB, 680x591px
Tfw found out my new gf (23 y.o.) was born without a uterus and is a virgin due to having a small vaginal opening (sex would cause her a decent amount of pain until well practiced with a steady partner). Her parents confirmed this in an awkward dinner conversation.

First instinct is that she'll never get pregnant and sex will be super tight. She's also eager to learn to give head and other alternative sex methods until she's ready.

I never wanted kids. Is this the jackpot?
>>
This is a thread for >>>/adv/

Go the fuck there and not here. Pretty basic concept, this board is for hatred and loathing and the other is for advice. I don't understand how you could fuck this up.

Sage
>>
you can speed things along by telling her you have a small penor
>>
>>36353628
I'm not looking for advice just opinions
>>
>>36353589
This does not sound a like jackpot at all
>>
>>36353589
>I never wanted kids

I mean I guess. I would dump a girl right away if she couldn't bear children. Have fun with anal and blow jobs anon, i'm happy for u
>>
>>36353589
Don't fuck this up, OP. This could be your only chance; nevertheless it sounds pretty promising.
>>
>>36353736
When telling me, I asked her if she had a problem not having kids. She came to peace with it, but would discuss use of a surrogate if her partner was really adamant.

I personally would never bring it up, or want it, if this became a real longterm relationship.
>>
>>36353589
When I got with my ex wife (married young) I had no intention to have kids. We both started considering what we wanted in the future and I ultimately decided I don't want to die alone without children and she refused to have them. So that led to the end of that relationship. Think about it anon. I underestimated how serious that was.
>>
>>36354119
I want oldfags to leave
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.