[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have a chance to be happy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: sponge24.jpg (152KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sponge24.jpg
152KB, 1280x720px
everything has slowly been Building up to this moment. This is it.
>dropped out of college after highschool
>was disgusting neet for almost 2 years
>no human contact, degenerate activities etc
>almost tore my family appart
>decided to make a change
>start working so i can get back into college
>got into college this year
>started going to the gym
>met this amazing girl
>start going out with my friends again
>me and the girl clearly have a thing for eachother
>we play games and chase each other for a while
>but she had a boyfriend
>still the things she made me feel were out of this world and i decide to stick around
>we continue our thing
>things go up and down
>2 months ago things start looking great again and everything feels right and we talk all the time like we used to
>want to ask her out but not sure if the bf is still in the picture
>everything she does is telling me she wants to be with me
>the day i want to ask her out someone asks her if she has a bf and she says yes
>decide to not do anything
>a week ago she tells me she left him
>says she didnt shed a tear
>we are talking hours a day
>she's hinting that she wants to be with me all the time
>never been this happy

this is my chance to truily change things. If i manage to fuck up with this girl, then i dont deserve to be happy at all. All i need to do is ask her out tomorrow. Every fiber of my body wants to be with her, the things she made me feel i didnt even Know were possible. I have liked girls before but nothing comes close to this. My one shot at true happiness.
Wish me luck guys, even tho you probably wont.
>>
Good luck friendo
Just keep your wits about you. Most girls are pretty awful desu
>>
Good luck, man. You know, though, that even if things don't work out with this girl, you have everything else going for you. Don't let a rejection negate all the progress you've made over the year. You should be proud, you're making it no matter what tries to stop you, mate.
>>
You got this anon. Ganbatte.
>>
>>36350970
>>36351014
thanks guys. And yea im usually very careful when it comes to women because i did get tricked plenty of times, but this girl just feels so right and i feel like she is the one. The one TRUE love. And there are so many little things that back up this claim and if i fuck this up im afraid i will never find anything similar and regret it for the rest of my life. I just feel it in my gut.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1491601984750.jpg (32KB, 540x566px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1491601984750.jpg
32KB, 540x566px
>>36350900
I'm happy for you man. It makes me happy to hear that another robot can get their life back on track. This is coming from someone trying to get back out of a dark place too. Keep moving forward and keep your head up.
>>
dont do the shitty corny 'ay wanna go out?' confess your love for her real passionately, she wants you man. best of luck OP.
>>
File: 1491868946732.jpg (61KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1491868946732.jpg
61KB, 482x427px
Haha wow same.
I had a girl says she did the same thing!
Dated her for 4 mo the and i was never more happy!
Then i get a message from her """"ex bf"""" who asked who i was and why i was on her contacts list.

Turns out she wanted to date 2 guys at once. What a conundrum!

I wonder how it works out for op when he finds out what a girl.means when she says she "dumped her bf for him"
>>
>nice blog

Make sure you ask her otherwise it wont happen and dont fuck up.

How did you meet her?
>>
>>36351135
thanks man, and we're all gonna make it, so stick with it.
>>36351225
doesnt that kind of thing scare women off?
>>36351336
we met in class one day when i was talking about something she thought was funny, so after talking to me a bit there she came up to me after class and we walked home together. thats how it started
>>
>>36350900
i wish you the best of luck OP and may you find happiness and escape this hellhole.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.