[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that black men hate black women? https://www.yout

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 4

File: quickly-1.jpg (136KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
quickly-1.jpg
136KB, 500x333px
Why is it that black men hate black women?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HITuH3cnLsU
>>
>>36350807
Asian girls are better
>>
>a """woman"""
>being black

I hate dark skin. Looks good on me, looks absolutely terrible on a woman
>>
>>36350807
Everyone hates black women because most of them are ugly and masculine.
>>
This guy has to be a robot. Dare I say /our guy/?
>>
>>36350807
that video got me cracking up

based
>>
>everyone hates black women, even themselves

Does that mean they qualify as fembots then?
>>
>>36350807
Black guy here, I don't have black women, I just hate loud and aggressive women which unfortunately a lot of black women are. No one needs that anger and stress in their life
>>
>>36351344
Is it just me or do the hottest black girls end up with average white guys?
>>
File: 55MWqhs.png (256KB, 552x464px) Image search: [Google]
55MWqhs.png
256KB, 552x464px
>>36350807
>>36350988

replace black with ALL and there you go.
>>
>>36351340
the ugliest, most despised woman on the planet has an easier life than the average guy
>>
>>36351550
I think that's a bit of an exaggeration. Maybe for non-black girls but literally no one likes black girls, even average looking ones. So many are single.
>>
>>36350807
west said theyre like sisters to him
>>
>>36350807
As a blackbot. I find most black girls really "ratchet". But ofcause not all of them.
>>
>>36350807
It's the earth trying to heal itself by planting it into their minds to dilute their cursed race.
>>
>>36351845
Well that and they have the big dick myth to work on the market and their women are objectively the ugliest if we don't include abos.
>>
>>36351841
I feel the same about black guys.
>>
You non-blacks don't understand

It's a love-hate thing

Black women think black men are worthless deadbeats and black men think black women are ball busting harpies
>>
>>36351872
I can understand. I also dont hang around with black guys.
>>
>>36351906
Actually I picked that up from a couple black movies and standup routines. It doesn't take away the fact that any time a black dude comes into money, he goes white or asian.
>>
>>36350807
That video is hilarious, best thing I've seen all day.
>>
>>36351697
That's why all black women have 3 kids before 25

Black guys are the worst because they have zero standards

When it comes to sex, I'd say black women have it the easiest
>>
>>36351906

So what do black women think about white women that worship black men and how white women are way better than black women and that white men are worthless losers? Like, black dudes are wanted all over the world, black women are trash and it would be a step down for a black woman to date a white man after being with black men.
>>
because of racism
>>
>>36351340
The only females I've ever seen on this board have been black females, with the exception of one white girl and one persian girl. Black females are the most liable to becoming fembots b/c they're often barely accepted by black males. They are the lowest of the dating pool, unfortunately.
>>
>>36350807
>that fucking video

I'm dying right now
>>
I'm a black girl and I'd say that it's uncool to like black girls so that is what turns other races off(obviously youd would want to be with a girl you can be proud of). I'd say black men hate black women for the same reasons white men tend to hate white women and prefer asians.
>>
>>36351697
Yes they do, black girls who arent ugly af and who arent hoodrats are fine, just like other girls. the average guy is worse off than the average black woman.
>>
>>36350807
Black women are all loud and ghetto ratchet trash. No wonder this black guy went crazy and started shooting people up, it's because of that black bitch.
>>
>>36354731
>victim blaming

fuck off pig
>>
>>36355115
I think you're just being a blind faggot.

>>36354731
As a black guy I 100% agree with the guy in that video. Black women are the worst, I'd rather suck cock than date a black girl.
>>
>>36354235

>white men prefer asians

weebs aren't men
>>
>>36350807
Everything he says is true
>>
>>36355115

>victim blaming

He didn't shoot the bitch you retard. He shot a defenseless old man.
>>
Have you ever been around black women? It'll tell you all you need to know about why all men regardless of race avoid them.

>loud
>rude
>violent
>masculine

It's not hard to see why black guys opt for white women instead. Not that most white women these days are any better but you get the point.
>>
>>36355343
>Not that most white women these days are any better but you get the point.

A lot better than a loud fucking Gorilla looking bitch, jumping up and down yelling about petty shit.
>>
>>36355343
Most guys have disliked me because I'm the opposite of that. Guys say they don't like big booty hood rats but deep down most of them want to fuck them, even if they don't wanna admit it. Guys give all their money and attention to hood rats with big asses and thighs and ignore the shy/geeky black girls and we end up on r9k.
>>
File: 1490916962006.jpg (185KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1490916962006.jpg
185KB, 1000x750px
White women have good credit.
>>
>>36355343
I agree with the rude characteristic.
Black women are always wearing that frowned look on their faces, barely smiling at all.

On the other hand, white women are so polite and nice to be around.
>>
>>36355454
You're talking about normie black guys. Those and people with fetishes are the only ones that like hood rats.
>>
>>36355511
Most black guys are normies and most guys who like black girls want a rap video hooker
>>
>white women worship black men and end up raped and abused
>black women are statistically not even touched by white men

Really makes you think. Not even rapists want black women. It's pretty sad.

I'm a white guy and wouldn't mind a black gf, but most black women are huge, huge whores which is a very big turnoff.
>>
>>36355561
Statistically black women have higher rape rates than white women
>>
>People Actually believe this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmm41ECHNp4

Just because black men will have sex/date a white women doesn't mean it's his default preference you morons.
>>
>>36355581

Yeah, but white men don't rape black women while black men rape both black an white women at high levels.
>>
>>36355544
Exactly. Most people in general are normies, but black guys are normies disproportionately more than other people, so yeah. You're better off trying to find a white guy.
>>
>>36355609
>not even rapist want black women

What are the black men who rape them then?are they not rapists?
>>
>>36355628
As if white guys are any different. Most of them want a wacky, outgoing black girl with a big ass(ghetto enough to excite them but proper enough to bring around their white family).
>>
>>36355664

The point is only black men want black women while everyone wants white and Asian women and white and Asian women want black men. So what do black women do? And the answer is be single mothers and side hoes.
>>
>>36355709

Um no, the vast, vast majority of white guys wouldn't touch a black woman, sorry. They'd rather touch a tranny than a black woman. Stop kidding yourself.
>>
>>36355747
Who cares what other races want?people are supposed to date within their race and based on your silly argument that rape means a person is desirable, doesn't that mean black women are more desirable to black men if you take into consideration they get raped more by black men?
>>
>>36355747
>white and Asian women want black men
Stop with this lie please. Just because you see interracial relationships doesn't mean that every woman wants to date a black guy.

Tinder data supports that white and especially asian women aren't attracted to black men at higher rates.
>>
>>36355777
When did I say the majority of them would?i said the ones who do like black girls want bad bitches with big asses.
>>
>>36355793

No, it shows that even desperate, rapist white men that would literally fuck a horse won't even touch a black woman. Must be very upsetting to be a black woman and to know that even the most desperate of men don't even see you as a woman.
>>
>>36355845
Again, why does it matter if white men want to fuck black women?i thought racists were against race mixing.
>>
>>36355845
Also, studies show that people are more likely to rape friends and family members(which are usually the same race)and men rape to feel powerful, it has very little to do with attraction but I wouldn't expect someone who thinks being raped is something to be proud of to know this.
>>
>>36351872
Kek
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vX6_x0iHNOk
>>
Most of us don't hate black women. The internet is almost never a good determiner of reality. With 4chan being stock full of self-hating blacks I can see how you would come to this conclusion.
>>
>>36357540
eh i hate them no more than other women, im actually more relaxed around black women believe it or not any other race of girls makes me feel like i have a target on the back of my head and my anxiety peaks after they whisper to each other and laugh.
>>
>>36350807
Because no one likes niggers, not even other niggers.
>>
>>36350807
That is what I imagine the average blackbot as
>>
Black men and women act the same as each other, they don't like to see the reflection.
>>
>>36350807
I love black women. They don't really like me, though.
>>
90% of black people are categorically unattractive
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.