[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i've started walking my family's dog just to get attention

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1491839534545.jpg (82KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491839534545.jpg
82KB, 960x960px
i've started walking my family's dog just to get attention from high school girls walking home. i want to fuck them all so bad.

how did teenagers get so hot and slutty?
>>
>how did teenagers get so hot and slutty?

instagram
>>
>Sexuality being normalised
>Degenerate shitty music vids
>Social media giving attention to attention whores
>Shitty parents allowing their 13yo daughter to walk around in next to nothing
>God help you if you point out how attractive she looks though
>>
>>36349384
>tfw thought u were talking about the dog when you said u want to fuck them
im fucked aint i
>>
File: kay.png (64KB, 301x375px) Image search: [Google]
kay.png
64KB, 301x375px
>work the same shift as a teenage girl in a food truck
>all I can think about for 8 hours a day is tearing her clothes off, bending her over the counter and cumming inside her over and over again
>it will never actually happen because I'll never make a move
>>
>Pedo hunters going around confronting people for meeting decoy underage girls (13 - 15)
>Their arguments are mainly "she underage she don't know what she doing you a pedo"
>Girls of the same age are willingly whoring themselves out online, dressing like sluts and making themselves look much older than they are so they can get in to clubs

Makes me pissed off and I'm not sure why
>>
File: 1492455593982.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492455593982.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>22yo
>buddy gets me invited to a party
>fucking around alone for most of the night
>girl comes and sits beside me and introduces herself out of nowhere
>she looks about my age
>asks me how old i am
>tell her and she starts laughing and looks shocked
>"I'm 16"
>mfw

We talked and laughed together for a while then got into a drinking competition and I forgot that teens don't hold their booze as well as people who have been drinking for a while do so she passed out and had to be taken home
>>
>>36349732
a guy kinda hopes the next person they try to put the biz on will be wearing semtex

if you're gonna hunt people, they oughta be a little dangerous imo
>>
>>36349909
Most people they hunt look like mentally ill autists who were probably over the moon that a girl was giving them attention. Poor bastards
>>
They've been hot and slutty since forever. It's just more noticeable now because they talk about it on the internet. Where as they only talked about it in person before.
>>
File: IMG_2840.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2840.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>36349384
The internet helped increase the importance of becoming more revealing

More revealing sexually = more likes/messages/attention
>>
>>36349522
This post is so underrated
I agree
>>
>>36349384
hormones in the food supply and shitty parents
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.